House of Brides

• Veiled In Elegance

63 Reviews for House of Brides

1 User photo

House of Brides 1

I went into the Aurora location when they were near closing on the day of a very big sale. I'd been looking online for dresses for a couple of hours and saw one that I absolutely loved. After searching through eight rows of beautiful gowns I chanced upon that exact same dress in my size at an 80% discount. I loved my experience!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Malina · Married on 05/23/2015

My daughter and I had already been to 6 previous bridal shops and we finally found the dress for her big day at the House of Brides in Chicago. Thanks to Nydia and her staff, my daughter was pure perfection and breathtaking on her wedding day!!! Nydia has been in the bridal business for over 20 years and it shows!!! She is professional and reliable. She was not pushy and helped us stay in our budget. My daughter's gown arrived in plenty of time for alterations. We were so happy with the service we received from Nydia and her staff, that we ordered all of the bridesmaids dresses as well!!! We will be in soon to show you the beautiful pictures!!!

Sent on 06/25/2015

jasmine · Married on 08/29/2014

I came to this store after I didn't find anything at my scheduled appointment at David's Bridal. Now dont get me wrong DB has a nice selection of dresses but none of them felt like they were the one. I went across the street to House of Brides that very same day. I was only in there for about 20 miniutes when I found my perfect dream dress. I was so happy. It was a discontinued dress that was marked down to a lovely price. One of a kind if I do say so myself. 100% silk and fit me like a glove. I would absolutely reccommend H.O.B to any bride.

Sent on 11/23/2009