Kelly Stevens Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,400 Most Popular Price

I'm Kelly, owner/photographer of Kelly Stevens Photography! I may be based in Nahant, Massachusetts, but I love photographing weddings throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont. I love to capture the love and connection between two people on their wedding day. My style is authentic and natural in order to capture images that are raw and show real emotion. The photos I deliver tell a complete story of your love and your day, I specialize in capturing candid images and intimate moments as they happen naturally but I also love to focus on some quiet, intentional portraits. I am happy to work with you throughout the entire planning process!

My typical couples are ones that can't wait to be married to their best friend and continue their adventure! Celebrating with each other and their loved ones is more important than the production of a wedding. They embrace all of their moments on their day and understand the importance of documenting these to cherish for years and generations to come.

I have standard collections for you to choose from but am happy to talk with you about what will work best for your day since everyone is different! Please say hello :)

Kelly Stevens Photography offers a variety of wedding photography packages that can include the following services, and more:

• Engagement shoot
  • Additional hours
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,400

Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Alana D. Married on 05/07/2022

Best Decision We Made

Hire her!!
    Kelly has made our wedding a dream. She is just as excited for your big day as you are and she goes above and beyond to celebrate your love and everything that comes with it. She is 1000% onboard for anything! Warm and cozy at home, she'll do it. Including your pets? She's bringing the treats! Outside on a beach with whipping winds in 23 degree weather, yup, she's all in with handwarmers! Large scale wedding with 200+ people, she'll be there ready to go! She will be the your hype woman throughout the entire process with any decision you make. Kelly has showcased our love in its true, raw form. Our photos look like they belong in a magazine and were delivered to us earlier than expected. My partner and I try to not take life too seriously, and Kelly helped us capture that in the most amazing shoots, guiding us into certain poses but never making it feel like we were being "staged". I will be recommending and using Kelly for year to come :)
  • N Catanzaro
    N Catanzaro Married on 03/26/2022

Everything we wanted with little direction needed from us!

Kelly went above and beyond for our nontraditional ceremony. We had a ski wedding on top of a mountain, which required some unsteady terrain, lots of rock hopping and a very open-ended run-of-show itinerary, due to us being at the mercy of the weather. Kelly easily navigated the landscape and captured the dramatic backdrop of the mountains perfectly. She also sent it down a black diamond to get shots of our first ski run as a couple. As someone who always wanted a low-key wedding and almost didn't hire a photographer, I am so glad we were able to book Kelly. She was super flexible and knew how to manage our day even though we didn't have a set schedule. She even stayed an extra hour to help get some key shots before our family dinner. We highly recommend!

Kelly Stevens Photography's reply:

Neko - thank you!! Thank you for inviting me to a heart-felt intimate ceremony that was a sweet reflection of you both, thank you for opening up to me and allowing me to be one of your family and friends, and thank you for trusting me to capture your day in a way that really tells your story! And thank you for getting me out on the slopes!!
    Grace O. Married on 12/05/2021

Above and beyond!

Kelly was absolutely amazing as a wedding photographer. My husband and I had never used a professional photographer of any sort, so we were a little nervous going in. But Kelly made us feel so comfortable, not only with her but with the camera. She really captured the love we have for each other and how happy we are to be officially starting this new chapter of our lives. The photos are gorgeous!!

Also, I want to note that Kelly really goes above and beyond for her clients. She took a very small job, our 8 person quarantine ceremony, and stayed extra long to make sure we got great shots of everyone. She was completely prepared, having sent me a shot list and questionnaire beforehand. We also received the digital photos so quickly and a couple weeks after a beautifully wrapped memory stick with all the pictures. Overall, our experience with Kelly was great and we can't wait to use her for our big shindig next year!

Kelly Stevens Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind words! I really try to give my all for my couples and I'm beyond glad you could feel the love and that I helped you feel comfortable :) It was so great getting to know you both and incredible to share in your day, thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Kelly Stevens
Kelly Stevens
Owner | Photographer

I started Hourglass Photography to capture moments as they happen and preserve these for years to come. Every moment is a gift and raw emotion and authentic feelings are what I live to photograph.

My goal is that you forget about the camera and focus on why we are celebrating. We're celebrating your unique love, your true story, your wonderful selves!

So let's focus on the real.
the unplanned.
the life.

9 Japonica St Salem, MA, 01970
Location of (Kelly Stevens Photography)

Kelly Stevens Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kelly Stevens Photography include in the starting price?

Kelly Stevens Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Kelly Stevens Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kelly Stevens Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Kelly Stevens Photography offer?

Kelly Stevens Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kelly Stevens Photography offer?

Kelly Stevens Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kelly Stevens Photography offer for wedding events?

Kelly Stevens Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Kelly Stevens Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kelly Stevens Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding