Hourglass Photography Reviews

12 | Salem, MA

12 Reviews for Hourglass Photography

12 Hourglass Photography Reviews

Lily · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Kelly is absolutely amazing! My fiance and I were nervous about finding a photographer especially since we were from out of state and wanted to make the most of our Boston photoshoot. We were definitely not disappointed! Kelly was so responsive to our messages before the shoot and made us feel really comfortable in front of the camera on the actual day. End result: the photos are phenomenal! I can't stop looking at them!!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Hourglass Photography 6
    Hourglass Photography 7

Hourglass Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad I was able to help you feel comfortable and have a good time (I had a blast getting to know you too) and that you're happy with the end result! :)

Sara · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Kelly was organized and prompt from the beginning! She was very accommodating in scheduling a time for us to do our engagement shoot as we were coming in from out of town. She picked a beautiful spot for us and even spent time researching it to make sure she got the lighting perfect. She sent us a prep guide with tips on what outfits to wear and everything which I greatly enjoyed! During the shoot Kelly was so easy to work with. She didn't make us do anything that we were uncomfortable in, and really just gave us suggestions and let us do the poses how we naturally would. The pictures were AMAZING! We've gotten so many compliments on them from friends and family! All of our friends were so impressed by the quality of our photos. I can't thank Kelly enough, she truly was amazing from start to finish! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Hourglass Photography 8

Hourglass Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sara! I had a great time with you two and I'm so happy you enjoyed the whole experience. This time is about you and I'm glad to be here to help :)

Evey · Married on 09/09/2018

My fiance and I took our engagement photos with Kelly and it was the best experience we could have hoped for! She is very responsive and friendly. She kindly offered to drive us to the photoshoot location so that we wouldn’t have to pay for parking! We felt extremely comfortable with her and she did a fantastic job of leading us through natural poses and kept us laughing the entire time. The photos themselves are lovely and plentiful (we got 150 photos that all looked well retouched in a great way). We highly recommend Hourglass Photography! :)

Sent on 11/13/2017

Hourglass Photography's reply:

I'm so glad you had a good experience! I had lots of fun with you two!

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2018

I am so happy that we chose Hourglass Photography for our wedding photos! We just got our wedding photos back and we are so so so happy with them. Not only are the ones of us beautiful, but Kelly got so many natural photos of our family and guests that are priceless. Every part of working with Kelly was so pleasant and easy, and I really appreciated the online contract & payments. On our wedding day, she made us both feel very comfortable and was so nice and friendly. I'm not usually super comfortable getting my picture taken, and so I super appreciated her demeanor, and my husband was also really happy with how everything turned out. I'm a big fan of Hourglass Photography's style. It was such a personal, lovely experience all around. Thanks Hourglass! <3

Sent on 10/29/2018

Hourglass Photography's reply:

Thanks Jessica! I'm so happy you love your photos and feel that I captured your whole day! I work so hard to make sure you're relaxed and have fun on your day and I'm glad you were comfortable and had a good experience! Thank you :)
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

My fiance and I just did our engagement shoot with Kelly and I really can't say enough good things about the experience. This type of thing is not the most natural thing for us, but Kelly made it fun and easy. She has a great eye for what's going to make a beautiful picture and she is awesome at giving useful directions and hints. I absolutely would not hesitate to recommend her to other brides and I am so excited to work with her again at the wedding!!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Hourglass Photography 9

Hourglass Photography's reply:

I had a blast exploring with you two and I'm so glad you had a good time! That's what it's all about :)

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Kelly was absolutely amazing! I cannot thank her enough for truly capturing the emotion and essence of our wedding. She was amazing to work with from beginning to end, and the photos we absolutely stunning. My husband and I don't alway love being in front of the camera and she made it so easy and comfortable. I highly recommend Hourglass Photography!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Hourglass Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I'm so glad I was able to make you two feel comfortable and capture the feel of your day! You were amazing and so much fun to work with :)

Pearl · Married on 06/02/2018

As an Event Planner, professionalism, followup, quality and value is key. Kelly entails all these traits and so much more. I had the pleasure of partnering with Hourglass Photography for a June wedding at the historic Gore Place. Kelly was not only fun to work with, but I knew that our couple was in great hands as my team worked to set up other tasks. Kelly is a team player and an outstanding professional. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Hourglass Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, they mean so much coming from such a respected planning professional! It was great working with you and capturing your beautiful work

Andrew · Married on 08/19/2017

We were lucky to hire Kelly on short notice for our daytime wedding in August, and we could not have been happier! Kelly took care of staging some quick outdoor photos with little guidance from us, and captured all of our guests in their element. Everyone loved the photos after the wedding. It was such a pleasure working with Kelly, and we could not recommend her more!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Hourglass Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! You and your family were a pleasure, I was so fortunate to be a part of your day!

Casey · Married on 03/17/2017

My boyfriend and I booked a photo shoot with Hourglass Photography are we are thrilled with the pictures. Kelly, the owner, is super professional, easy to talk to, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Kelly made sure to get multiple angles with every shot, so that we could find the perfect picture. She was also incredibly fast with editing the photos, and we were thrilled to receive them. It was a great experience and I'll definitely be booking again!

Hourglass Photography's reply:

Hi Casey, I'm so glad you had a good time! It was great getting to work with you and your boyfriend while exploring the cliffs :)

Courtney · Married on 01/01/2017

I worked with Kelly from Hourglass Photography and am so pleased! Kelly had a great response time with scheduling my shoot and a really quick turnaround-time for my photo-preview and edits! She has a creative eye and you can tell she puts a lot of work into her images. She was also super patient with me to ensure I got the images I wanted/envisioned! I would definitely recommend Hourglass Photography.

Hourglass Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I'm very glad you were happy with my service and are also happy with the photos we created! I had a blast working with you

Derek · Married on 07/30/2016

Kelly's dedication, skill and creative eye are apparent from the very first interaction you have with her. No matter the occasion, she will get you the perfect set of photos to celebrate and cherish your moment. She is extremely professional, always smiling, willing to go the extra mile, and turns around the edited set of photos in record time! I can't recommend her enough

Hourglass Photography's reply:

Your review is so thoughtful! I'm glad you had a good time working with me, it was my pleasure! I love being able to work with you to capture memories :)