Hotel Xcaret Mexico

Solidaridad View map
2.0 out of 5 rating
Up to 800 guests

Up to 800 guests

Hotel Xcaret Mexico is a natural haven by the Caribbean Sea and the mystic jungle, a new destination inspired by the warmth of the Mexican hospitality, full of tradition and modernity in every detail. Designed with an eco-integrative architecture, from each of the 900 suites you can admire unique natural spaces such as rivers, coves and beaches of white sand dedicated to rest and fun.

Living and enjoying the best of Mexico has never been so easy as at Xcaret Mexico Hotel, where you have unlimited access to Xcaret parks and tours: Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco, Xenses, Xenotes and Xichen, with transportation included and the meal plan that each attraction offers. In addition, free shuttle airport-hotel-airport, with the service Check-in On the Go® where it is possible to register on the way to the hotel so when you arrive, you just have to enjoy.

Delight your senses at our 18 restaurants and bars, 3 of them for adults only. Kids & Teens club. Non-motorized water activities such as kayaking, stand up paddle, snorkeling. Tennis and paddle courts. 11 swimming pools. 3 gyms and a functional training circuit in nature. Muluk Spa & Wellness. Spaces for events and celebrations, and a church.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Parking
Set Up
Tables
Transportation

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$25

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Beach
Religious
Resort

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

• DEVIN
    Devin B. Married on 10/16/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

It鈥檚 all worth it!

The wedding planning department has come a very long way since I booked my wedding all the way back in 2018. They鈥檝e had a lot of turnover and I think some of the newer hotel wedding coordinators are much better at their jobs! It鈥檚 extremely hard planning a wedding in another country and takes a good amount of effort and time, but I can honestly say, it鈥檚 100 percent worth it! Once we arrive at Hotel Xcaret, our wedding coordinator, Paloma Lavin, made everything seamless for us! We had an amazing time and all of the pre-wedding stress went out the door as soon as we stepped foot on the resort! If you want a wedding that you & your guests will have the best time of your lives at, book it at Hotel Xcaret!!!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey L. Married on 11/17/2021
    4.2 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating

Xcaret Arte wedding all inclusive

The initial planning process was frustrating as they were not very responsive and i was given 3 different wedding planners. Within the final month everything was crammed in that needed to be selected/planned, and i was worried things would seem thrown together. This was not the case. It was stunning and absolutely perfect. They know what they are doing. All guests were blown away, as was I.
  • Yessenia
    Yessenia M. Married on 11/10/2021
    3.8 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous Capilla de Guadalupe, but extremely delayed/limited responsiveness from Xcaret

The Capilla de Guadalupe at Xcaret Park is absolutely GORGEOUS. It is reason that I decided to have my destination wedding in the area. I did not have an all inclusive wedding at Xcaret Hotel, it just wasn't what I wanted. Initial communication with the (at the time) wedding coordinator manager was quick, however after a few e-mails, getting her to send me ny contract wasn't the easiest because she wouldn't reply! Eventually after calling multiple times, I got the contract and gave my deposit (10 months before wedding date). I was told a coordinator would be assigned to me from there, but I never heard back. From then forth, it would be months and months of no communication- my payment date was approaching and I had to make numerous phone calls, was told the manager no longer worked there, and that my wedding coordinator would reach out to me, and I was able to send my payment regardless. ONE month before the wedding, still no communication from any coordinator, so I called numerous times once again. I made my final payment and I FINALLY had someone reach out to me. The last three weeks was full of communication with my wedding coordinator, he answered all of my questions and was extremely responsive. The day of wedding, he was nothing short of amazing, and the entire park was beautiful, especially the breath taking chapel. But the process was extremely stressful. There are certain days of week that this specific chapel (only for Catholic weddings) is able to be rented alone (without reception/ coctail hour being hosted at Xcaret. There is also a vendor day pass fee for any outside vendors to be allowed (example: my photographer and videographer). The priest will need to be booked from Playa del Carmen, as this isn't a chapel where daily masses are performed- the contract will state how to get in touch with the parish to speak with the priest. All Catholic marrige precana requirements will be sent to the priest and Diocese, not Xcaret.
  • illustration stars

81 photos 路 09/01/2019
  • Liz & Mike
    89 photos 路 07/28/2018

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
Solidaridad
52-9848715200
Location of (Hotel Xcaret Mexico)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding