One Bellwether Way, Bellingham, WA 98225 Map · Phone number

About Hotel Bellwether

The Bellwether Ballroom seats up to 250 guests banquet style, while offering

spectacular views of Bellingham Bay and the San Juan Islands. Equipped with a permanent dance floor and high-speed Internet, the 4,437-square-foot Bellwether Ballroom is an elegant venue for galas, wedding receptions, corporate events, and most any other occasion.

This large room can also be elegantly divided in half to accommodate smaller groups.

It is complemented by a 728-square-foot pre-function foyer area, and

bohobellwether20of242

12 Reviews for Hotel Bellwether

• Maria

Maria · Married on 09/29/2018

Five star service and views!

We are so impressed and thankful we had our wedding at the Bellwether! From the beginning of our engagement up to the wedding, the Bellwether went above and beyond to create the perfect experience for us and our guests. We had many friends and family visiting from out of town and they were impressed with the service and beauty of the hotel. Many of our guests had never been to Washington but were able to see the amazing views from the terrace where we hosted a cocktail hour before the reception in the ballroom.
    The wedding tasting was excellent. Chef Michael also took time to speak with us about dishes we were interested in, including a special request for my favorite late night snack, a french-fry bar, that he was happy to create for us.
    We worked with Hillary to finalize details for the cocktail hour and dinner. She kept in good contact with us throughout our wedding planning and was very responsive to any questions. The weekend of the wedding she did an excellent job accommodating to requests from our guests, and during our dinner reception she made sure we were having a great time, well fed and ready with a drink in hand to toast with guests.
    I stayed in the Lighthouse suite before the big day. The kitchenette was great for making sure everyone had something to eat and place to relax before the ceremony, and the top floor with 360 degree windows was perfect lighting for hair and makeup with my bridemaids. We also had the Lighthouse suite again after the reception and you just can't beat waking up to views of Bellingham Bay on your first morning as a married couple.
    The Bellwether had also worked with many of our other vendors. It was nice to know our cake bakery, DJ, and photographer were very comfortable working there.
    At the top of our list was planning a wedding that would be a great experience for our guests. Seeing the people we love smiling and laughing put a smile on our faces the entire day. The staff at the Bellwether do an incredible job taking care of all the little pieces that are needed to create a perfect day!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Alexandra · Married on 01/21/2018

Thank you to everyone from Bellwether's staff for accommodating all our requests, incredible attention to all our needs and professionalism! I live in Seattle and neither me nor my hubby nor our guests regretted that our venue was a little far away - this trip was more than worth it. Our wedding took place in a lovely Admiral and Garden Rooms - cozy and intimidate, touched with decorations and white lights they turned out to be a venue I've always been seeing in my dreams:) We were so lucky to have Hillary as our wedding coordinator: she's been with us for the entire day, helping around and making sure that everything is smooth and under control. After perfect wedding we've got a chance to take a rest at our newlyweds' nest - Lighthouse Suit which I fell in love with. I think it will be our new tradition to celebrate our wedding anniversary at the Hotel Bellwether - the place we'll definitely keep coming back as a reminder of one of the happiest and beautiful days in our lives.

P.S. by the way, this lovely cake and macaroons were also made by Bellwether's team!:)

Sent on 02/08/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 08/26/2017

Hotel Bellwether provides everything a couple may need to have their dream wedding. The location is beautiful with the marina and San Juan's, awesome service, great food, accommodations some of the best in the area and their events team was always helpful when as a bride, I needed guidance. I also recommend going with their preferred venders! Everyone we hired made for a great team and the event went smoothly and better than we ever dreamed of!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

• Chaplain Dale Weddings Wedding Officiants

I've now conducted several weddings at the Bellwether, and it is one of my favorite places. The staff is attentive, the venue looks great and it is a place that your guests won't soon forget!

• One Bellwether Way Bellingham, 98225 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Hotel Bellwether)