10455 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98004 Map · Phone number

About Maggiano's Little Italy Bellevue

Welcome to Maggiano's Bellevue. We are located in the new Lincoln Square in Bellevue, Washington. Maggiano's 325 seat restaurant is right next to Bellevue Square Mall, off I-405 and near I-5.

Maggiano's features three beautiful banquet rooms, with seating for up to 260 people. We specialize in hosting private parties such as Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, and corporate events. Our professional banquet staff can create the perfect event for you with all of the amenities.

Your event demands the right ingredients: the right environment, a touch of something special and, of course, spectacular food. At Maggiano's Little Italy, that's always understood. And whether it occurs once a month, once a year or once in a lifetime, Maggiano's is the perfect place to host an event -no matter the size or occasion.

Click here to see beautiful weddings celebrated at Maggiano's.

• Meydenbauer Center
maggianos
maggianos2

2 Reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy Bellevue

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2009

My now husband and I held our lunch reception at Maggiano's Little Italy in Bellevue. I don't even know where to begin, they were more than amazing for our reception. The food as always was fantastic. My family is Italian so we have very high standards for our Italian food. My grandpa was most excited when the waiters came and asked if they would like to take home the leftovers! They boxed up left overs for all of our 160 guests! Every one at our wedding agreed that was the best wedding favor they've ever gotten to take home.
    As for meeting our needs and keeping everything running smoothly I couldn't have been happier, if anything went wrong I never found out (to this day), and I never noticed. I even had a bridesmaid with strict allergies to gluten and dairy, the head waiter came and asked me which bridesmaid I pointe her out and they took her order and made her a 4 course gluten, and dairy free meal, of which she said was the best one she'd ever had at a restaurant (all at no charge)!
    Our banquet room was so beautiful, it was very old world Italian, American which made my grandparents so happy. The feel of the whole experience was just amazing. My husband and I go back there whenever we feel like a romantic night out and we still get the same level of attention and service from the waiters.
    It's a beautiful venue, with a very unique feel, and for us with the lunch menu more financially reasonable than even we could have imagined especially for 160 guests. If you go with Maggiano's you will not regret it at all!

Sent on 12/06/2009

Our 185 person wedding reception was held in the Maggiano's banquet room. The dinner was served family style, and any food that wasn't served was packed for us to take home. We really appreciated this since the food was so delicious!

Maggiano's had many servers available to circulate the banquet room to ensure all guests were well taken care of. They worked will with our cake vendor and decorator to make sure they had ample time to prepare the room long before the guests arrived. There isn't a single thing we would change about the execution of the event.

The reason why we gave responsiveness four stars is because the banquet coordinator changed three times during the eight months of planning. Despite this, however, all information was passed from one coordinator to the next flawlessly. We highly recommend Maggiano's for any reception of banquet events.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Maggiano's Little Italy Bellevue FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony