9 Reviews for Hotel Bellwether

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
9 Hotel Bellwether Reviews

Thank you to everyone from Bellwether's staff for accommodating all our requests, incredible attention to all our needs and professionalism! I live in Seattle and neither me nor my hubby nor our guests regretted that our venue was a little far away - this trip was more than worth it. Our wedding took place in a lovely Admiral and Garden Rooms - cozy and intimidate, touched with decorations and white lights they turned out to be a venue I've always been seeing in my dreams:) We were so lucky to have Hillary as our wedding coordinator: she's been with us for the entire day, helping around and making sure that everything is smooth and under control. After perfect wedding we've got a chance to take a rest at our newlyweds' nest - Lighthouse Suit which I fell in love with. I think it will be our new tradition to celebrate our wedding anniversary at the Hotel Bellwether - the place we'll definitely keep coming back as a reminder of one of the happiest and beautiful days in our lives.

P.S. by the way, this lovely cake and macaroons were also made by Bellwether's team!:)

Profile Picture Alexandra, 1/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Hotel Bellwether provides everything a couple may need to have their dream wedding. The location is beautiful with the marina and San Juan's, awesome service, great food, accommodations some of the best in the area and their events team was always helpful when as a bride, I needed guidance. I also recommend going with their preferred venders! Everyone we hired made for a great team and the event went smoothly and better than we ever dreamed of!!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience was amazing!! We would recommend this hotel to our friends.

Profile Picture Wilson, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wedding was awesome and the Staff at the Bellwether were hands down the best in town! Thank you for a beautiful day.

Profile Picture Kent, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful wedding venue, great team!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a small, intimate wedding reception in the Compass Room, which followed an outdoor ceremony near the property. The Compass room was lovely, the service was great, food was good, ambiance with the lit fireplace really nice. Only improvement could be the initial contact responsiveness to emailed enquiries. Other than that, we were very happy.

Profile Picture User6737667, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Accommodations, Clean Up, Parking

Hotel Bellwether is no doubt a beautiful venue. It was great dealing with the staff as well. They are very responsive and work with you to create the day of your dreams. Whatever hang up I ran across in the whirlwind of wedding planning, Elizabeth was there to help. They were kind enough to provide me with a second menu tasting just to make sure my food and drinks were exactly to my liking. The food on the wedding day was even better than the tastings! Only minor complaint is the lack of a great plan B in case of rain if you have your ceremony on the terrace, but Elizabeth was right when she said there's something magical about the place and that the weather seems to work itself out when you need it to. It was cold and completely overcast on the day of our wedding with threatening rain. Not only did it not rain, the sun made an unexpected occurrence just in time for the ceremony! Magic indeed.

Profile Picture Mark, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This location is stunning! After my first venue was cancelled I booked at the Hotel Bellwether and truly believe it was a blessing in disguise to end up with my wedding being held here. The staff is so friendly and accommodating (even upgrading me to the Lighthouse Suite for one of the nights!), their rooms are beautiful, and the location and backdrop are hard to beat. The food was absolutely amazing at the reception and they even helped us to host a Seahawks farewell brunch the next morning. I would highly recommend getting married at the Hotel Bellwether!

Profile Picture User2575046, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hotel Bellwether was a magnificent spot for our wedding. I am so happy we chose to get married there because they had a professional and attentive staff, and were extremely helpful, meeting with me at least 5 times leading up to the event date. Everything ran smoothly, the food was delicious, and the ballroom was beautiful with big corner windows showing a gorgeous backdrop of the mountains and Bellingham Bay. I highly recommend using the Hotel Bellwether if you do not mind paying a bit more for your wedding, because you really are paying for exceptional service, which I think was really worth it. They were also greatly flexible, not pressuring us for payment, and letting us stay in the venue 2 hours past our time, without getting charged. Overall, it was perfect.

Profile Picture Inu, 7/4/09, 7 Reviews