Hooked On Photography

4728 Tello Path, Austin, TX 78749 Map · Phone number

23 Reviews for Hooked On Photography

Tara · Married on 09/28/2013

After I choose my venue, I searched for a photography that had shot there. This was very important to me since I wanted to make sure I had a photographer that was familiar with the venue and that I knew had great images. I came across Hooked on Photography in my search and absolutely fell in love with the gorgeous moments he was able to capture of brides on their wedding day. Michael was so helpful to me throughout the process and both met with me and consulted with me over phone and email to make sure everything would run smoothly the day of, which it did. It absolutely poured down rain on my wedding day which nixed most outdoor shots but Michael was able to work around this and produced beautiful moments nonetheless. Both the candid and posed shots are wonderful. I had so many to choose from that I loved, I'm not sure how I will be able to narrow them down. I have and will continue to recommend Hooked on Photography to any bride.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Meghan · Married on 10/20/2012

I was very pleased with the amount of pictures and quality of the pictures that I received. I would highly recommend Hooked on Photography! He took my worries away from me and took care of everything!

Sent on 03/24/2013

Krystle · Married on 09/29/2012

This was first thing I booked when I got engaged! Michael was wonderful throughout the whole process! He was extremely helpful and went beyond the photographer role. The pictures are awesome and full of color and life. I defintely recommend him to capture your special moments on your wedding day.

Sent on 12/01/2012

• 2nd Generation Films
    2nd Generation Films Wedding Videographers

Michael is the such a wonderful friend and a meticulous perfectionist in his work! Hooked always delivers the most beautiful and flattering photos of his subjects because he takes the time to make everything just as perfect as it can possibly be. He has even done some work for our family and that shows how much we trust his work. We thoroughly enjoy working with Hooked and know we can always count on his competent professionalism. Highly Recommended.

• Flora Fetish LLC.
    Flora Fetish LLC. Wedding Florists

I found Michael Hooks to be keyed on details and precise photos. He is great to be around as a vendor and always is a top profressional for clients we share.

• Petal Pushers
    Petal Pushers Wedding Florists

Micheal with Hooked on Photography is not only a fantastic guy he has the most amazing eye for photography. He catches the moments you don't even realize your having until you see them in print. Seeing him in action whether it means he is laying on the floor, twisted behind a tree or being stealthy on the dance floor proves his love for that perfect shot. We are always happy when we know he is photographing weddings with us!!!

• 4728 Tello Path Austin, 78749 See on map