About Honorable Reverend Donna M. Cunio

Non Denominal Minister and Justice of the Peace

Please see my website at www.Donnacunio.com or contact me at (781) 659-7667 or email RCunio@Comcast.net

Welcome!  If you are visiting my site, “congratulations” must be in order for you or for someone you are close to.

As you realize, a wedding celebration is one of the most important days in a couple’s life; their ceremony should be everything they envision; maybe they have definite ideas or maybe they do not have a clue what they want!  This is where I come in.

In my opinion, there are four different types of weddings; religious, non-denominational, spiritual, natural and civil.  Wedding ceremonies should be like people, unique; not just inserting the right name in the right place.  A wedding ceremony should reflect who the couples are, where they came from and the direction their lives and marriage will be taking in the future.

In the past 20 years I have performed well over 2,000 ceremonies in many different locations and states.  Couples came from many different backgrounds – multi-cultural, same-sex, Japanese, Jewish, Buddhist, just to name a few; many with ideas and suggestions of their own.  I have performed or written special sections to include traditional candle lightings and/or communion as well as veil, ivy, sand, Japanese tea or the breaking of the glass traditions.

A ceremony must compliment these traditions but also be politically correct so as not to offend family or friends.

The following pages of this site will provide you with more detailed information.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Non-religious (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
Catholic (1)
Methodist (1)

I have attended a few weddings were Rev. Donna Cunio performed the ceremony. You can tell she takes the time to get to know each couple because the ceremonies are personalized with genuine compassion. When my son announced he was getting married there was no question Rev. Donna Cunio will perform the ceremony. I have complete confidence that it will be beautiful.

Profile Picture Brenda, 6/22/19, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had a hard time finding a professional Rev. when we started planning our wedding. I had seen a wedding preached by Donna previously and thought, she is it. We hired Donna and the more we worked with her we saw not only does she love what she does, she's amazing, caring, and loving. She takes charge when needed and we trusted her completely. Our wedding attendees also enjoyed her ceremony. Her genuine loving nature and professionalism is hard to top in the wedding world. We are so grateful to have her as a part of the biggest day of our lives. Thank you again Donna! Xo- Nicky & Stephen

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/15/18, 10 Reviews

220x220 sq 1448287957976 0496
220x220 sq 1448288028833 0491

257 Grove Street, Norwell, MA 02061   See On Map
781-659-7667 (phone)
Honorable Reverend Donna M. Cunio is a wedding wedding officiant from Norwell, Massachusetts servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Honorable Reverend Donna M. Cunio is a professional officiant and minister that has been part of the Boston, Massachusetts wedding industry since 1988 specializing in destination weddings and wedding ceremonies.