257 Grove Street, Norwell, MA 02061 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Honorable Reverend Donna M. Cunio

Please see my website at www.Donnacunio.com or contact me at (781) 659-7667 or email RCunio@Comcast.net

Welcome! If you are visiting my site, "congratulations" must be in order for you or for someone you are close to.

As you realize, a wedding celebration is one of the most important days in a couple's life; their ceremony should be everything they envision; maybe they have definite ideas or maybe they do not have a clue what they want! This is where I come in.

In my opinion, there are four different types of weddings; religious, non-denominational, spiritual, natural and civil. Wedding ceremonies should be like people, unique; not just inserting the right name in the right place. A wedding ceremony should reflect who the couples are, where they came from and the direction their lives and marriage will be taking in the future.

In the past 20 years I have performed well over 2,000 ceremonies in many different locations and states. Couples came from many different backgrounds - multi-cultural, same-sex, Japanese, Jewish, Buddhist, just to name a few; many with ideas and suggestions of their own. I have performed or written special sections to include traditional candle lightings and/or communion as well as veil, ivy, sand, Japanese tea or the breaking of the glass traditions.

A ceremony must compliment these traditions but also be politically correct so as not to offend family or friends.

The following pages of this site will provide you with more detailed information.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

revstanding
revstanding
unionmissiontwo jpg w300h451

44 Reviews for Honorable Reverend Donna M. Cunio

Brenda · Getting married on 06/22/2019

I have attended a few weddings were Rev. Donna Cunio performed the ceremony. You can tell she takes the time to get to know each couple because the ceremonies are personalized with genuine compassion. When my son announced he was getting married there was no question Rev. Donna Cunio will perform the ceremony. I have complete confidence that it will be beautiful.

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2018

Donna was absolutely fabulous! She officiated our wedding in September of 2018. Out of every wedding ceremony I've ever witnessed I think this one was the best and most personal ones of I've seen. (I'm not just saying this because it was my wedding!) It was filled with so much thought, care and love. We wanted a ceremony that didn't follow all the traditional and out of date language used in many ceremonies and Donna worked with us to create a very custom and personal ceremony. She also involved our parents quite a bit which was a nice touch. It's not often that guests comment on how wonderful the ceremony was and we received many words of praise. Donna spent time getting to know my husband and I. She really went the extra mile to make things easy for us and it was clear she really cared. Donna surpassed every expectation I had for a wedding officiant. She's an overall wonderful person and I hope to see her again soon!

Honorable Reverend Donna M. Cunio 1

Honorable Reverend Donna M. Cunio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 127.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CO, CT, ME, MA, MN, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, VA

Real Weddings