29 Porter Road, Natick, MA 01760 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jewish & Interfaith Weddings by Rabbi Robin Sparr

Rabbi Robin Sparr specializes in creating individually-tailored, spiritual, musical wedding ceremonies for Jewish and Interfaith couples of all religious and cultural backgrounds. I delight in developing personalized ceremonies which reflect the values and unique characteristics of each couple, making your one-of-a-kind ceremony the centerpiece of your special day. I welcome and will gladly officiate same sex / GLBT weddings and commitments. I am based in Greater Boston, but often travel throughout the US and abroad for destination weddings, and, while I usually officiate solo, I'm happy to work with a co-officiant from another faith. As an added bonus, my sweet soprano voice and skilled guitar-playing can enhance your ceremony musically if you wish.

I look forward to working with you to create the wedding ceremony of your dreams!

15 Reviews for Jewish & Interfaith Weddings by Rabbi Robin Sparr

Rabbi Robin is absolutely fantastic. She helped us to construct a deeply meaningful Jewish-ish wedding that set the stage for the most wonderful event of our lives. People say that, 'cause, lord, one imagines that it is possible and hopes it will happen for them...but for us it was and a lot of credit goes to finding the perfect Rabbi for us.

It turns out just having a Jewish wedding when marrying a non-Jew with no interest in converting is hard to do. We searched for Rabbis and were lucky enough to find someone who exceeded our expectations in every way.

Rabbi Robin was flexible with our busy medical school schedule, meeting with us in an evening at her home and doing video chats for both a first meeting and follow up ones. She took my call in a moment of crisis about a more religious family member not interested in participating in a blessing. She was reassuring and available.

Most importantly, she gave just the right amount structure and support to what was a pretty traditional wedding in all the ways we wanted, a tisch and bedeken (but the women also got scotch), seven blessings, mutual circling, a priestly blessing in Hebrew. But for each choice, which she presented to us at just the right time, we made ourselves. We made changes to the English prayers so that we could both feel them more honestly in our hearts. All of that was felt by our family and friends. They loved the whole wedding but most remarked on the ceremony. Thank you Rabbi Robin for helping us not make it too long.

While some people have wonderful friends who can marry them, and that is 100% the best choice for them, Rabbi Robin was able to create a personal ceremony that felt much bigger than us, it was connected to both of our families and to my Jewish tradition in ways that felt real and important to my partner.

abby · Married on 08/23/2014

The ceremony that we created with Rabbi Sparr was my favorite part of our entire wedding. My husband and I wanted to create a romantic, joyful ceremony that celebrated my Jewish culture and also integrated my husband's Catholic background. Rabbi Sparr was easy to communicate with on Skype, email, phone, and we also had a great in-person meeting. She provided an outline and made suggestions based on our preferences and provided a lot of material for us to use as a source for readings, as well as helpful checklists to prepare for our day and gave feedback on the vows we wrote. On the day of our wedding Rabbi Sparr was relaxed and calm and that made us feel so comfortable. The ceremony was lighthearted, spiritual, and romantic. She has a beautiful singing voice. We got such great feedback from our guests that the ceremony was so "us." We laughed, we cried, it was amazing! Can't ask for much more! It was a pleasure working with Rabbi Sparr and I highly recommend her as a wedding officiant.

Jewish & Interfaith Weddings by Rabbi Robin Sparr FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 1,497.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 895.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 0.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Jewish, No Denomination
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English, Hebrew