San Francisco, CA 94114 Map · Phone number

About Honey & Twine Weddings and Events

Honey & Twine is a team of two wedding planners in San Francisco specializing in multicultural weddings. We work together to plan, design and coordinate highly personal, stylish and creative weddings inspired by who you are and what you love. We celebrate love and diversity, and support marriage equality.

About Hannah Wong, Director of Operations, by Tria Chiang

"Every day I thank my lucky stars for Hannah, and I know our clients do too! Her organizational genius makes every wedding run like clockwork, and her explosive laugh fills every workday with fun. With six years in public relations representing Microsoft Xbox, Charles Schwab, Flip Video and Twitter, no wedding is too large or daunting for my partner!

Hannah takes joy in logistics, checklists, and planning: the behind-the-scenes but oh-so-important components that ensure a wedding is remembered for all the right reasons (and not the wrong ones!). She's also a wonder on the day-of the wedding: completely in her element, she directs the flow of events without missing a beat, no matter what surprises pop up.

Having grown up in Australia and Hong Kong, Hannah is full of ideas on how to reflect different cultures in every wedding.

Hannah and I share a love of people and their stories. One of our founding missions is to provide exceptional client service, and it inspires me to see how she's always thinking of creative ways to meet each couple's unique priorities, budget, and goals. Having Hannah on my team makes life so much easier, and I'm sure you'll feel the same way."?

About Tria Chiang, Creative Director, by Hannah Wong

"If you asked me to describe Tria, words that immediately come to mind are: creative, artistic, stylish, effervescent and whip smart. I'm so lucky to have her as my partner! Being a creative wedding planner is deep in Tria's bones - she designs everything from invitations to clothes! To the delight of her clients, she started her own wedding invitation company a year ago, which has since evolved into Honey & Twine.

Tria uses her talents and keen eye to make every wedding unique and beautiful, from the overall vision to the tiniest details. It amazes me how Tria can pinpoint our clients' unique styles - whether ultra modern, vintage or glam - and design their wedding to reflect their individual personalities and relationship. No cookie cutters here!

Always up for a challenge, Tria has many creative and beautiful ways to incorporate multiple cultures into each wedding.

Tria also has the uncanny ability to put everyone (and I do mean everyone!) at ease with her charming personality. Not only is it wonderful to see her calming and happy presence soothe and cheer on the day of a wedding, but it makes working with her everyday a true joy. I'm sure you'll absolutely love working with her too!"

Follow Honey & Twine Weddings and Events on

86310de8edba63f1 1336675160714 hannahjon270
alisondavid227

5 Reviews for Honey & Twine Weddings and Events

Johnney · Married on 11/22/2014

Tria and her team blew my mind.
    As the groom of the wedding, I didn't know what to expect or if it was worth it.

As i got closer to the last couple months I knew there was no way we could have made the event as amazing as it was. Tria was more than just a wedding planner, she was the creative talent that really listened to our high level ideas and create really awesome ideas. Not only did she come up with the ideas she also knew exactly how we could bring it to life.

Now, to any groom reading this, it is one thing to come up with unique and amazing ideas from looking at magazines. It is totally another level of awesomeness when you can bring it to life. Tia could do it all.

From a professionalism and responsiveness she is exactly what we needed. It is easy to get paranoid, worried, anxious, and panic. Tria knew exactly the priorities and what needed to get done and what could wait. This saved me tons of stress and helped make the wedding planning as fun as possible.

We leveraged both technology and face to face meetings and i highly recommend doing it often. Every time we met, we got a lot accomplished. She is very flexible so this shouldn't be a problem.

Overall, Tria and her team saved me stress and heartburn. The bride was at ease every time she spoke to Tria. You just can't put a price tag on how good that feels. The overall wedding night was a hit and went as smoothly as could be expected. As all my married friends told me, you just have to roll with the moments and enjoy it. Everything might not go as originally planned, but it can still be a perfect wedding.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Kathy · Married on 08/03/2013

Our daughter and her husband planned a "destination wedding" at the U.C. Berkeley Botanical Gardens. Family and friends traveled from the East Coast to celebrate and we would have been lost without the wonderful help and support of Hannah and Tria. They were super organized, knowledgeable, organized, kind, professional and we recommend them highly. Thanks for all the love and joy they shared with all of us.

Sent on 08/10/2013

Rebecca · Married on 09/29/2012

If I singled out the one most impactful thing that made my wedding day the most beautiful, wonderful time of my life - it would be having the ladies at Honey & Twine as my wedding coordinators. They couldn't be more kind, helpful, organized, and creative. They are such stellar problem solvers, that the day of my wedding I was able to trust them with everything - and all I had to do was enjoy!

Sent on 11/24/2012

• What is the hourly rate? $ 80.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Thomas Fogarty Winery
    Thomas Fogarty Winery Winery Weddings

We love working with Honey & Twine! Lexi's team always does such a great job! They are organized and work together to create such great weddings here at the Winery. We recommend the Honey & Twine team to all our couple's getting married!