Hometown Gatherings Weddings + Elopements

Napa, CA View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,750 Package Price

Napa, California, is home to Hometown Gatherings Weddings + Elopements, a specialist in planning and executing intimate event experiences. Behind the business is the talented owner and lead event designer, Marissa Giacomo. She is a vibrant individual motivated to help couples capture their dream wedding day.

This expert boasts more than eight years of professional experience and is constantly pushing her creative boundaries. You and your partner can utilize Hometown Gatherings Weddings + Elopements various packages to streamline your planning process. Marissa’s areas of expertise are elopements and destination weddings. She loves to travel and is happy to journey to your chosen location. Some of the planning services available to you include but are not limited to:

• Vendor referrals and acquisition
  • Timeline and to-do-list creation
  • Event Design services
  • Day-of coordination
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Aleksandar
    Aleksandar J. Married on 10/01/2022

Top notch!

Marissa is amazing. An absolute pro start to finish. Our wedding was perfect and had the perfect flow. Some minor changes happened during the event and Marissa set it all into place seamlessly. She was such a great guide as well. We've never done this before and we needed someone to help and add clarity to some decisions and she was there for it. We hired her for the 3 months plus day off and it was a key investment. No way we could have done it without her. She was instrumental in making the best day of our lives come true. It's actually kind of crazy and just silly luck that my wife just found her online. Marissa rocks! If in doubt just interview her and you'll get it.
    Jessica F. Married on 08/20/2022

Best Day of Coordinator!

Marissa was the best to work with! I hired her as a month before/ day of coordinator for my wedding in San Diego, CA and it was the best decision! We had a few follow up calls from the day I hired her leading up to my wedding and then the month before we had weekly check ins. She was accessible and easy to work with. She is the reason I was able to genuinely enjoy my day and not stress about anything. She made my vision come to life and everything went better than I could have imagined. She made sure vendors were where they needed to be and when they needed to be and if anything did go wrong I had no knowledge of it because to me she made it seem like the most perfect day. If you are looking to hire someone I couldn’t think of anyone better than Marissa!
    Kate M. Married on 07/16/2022

Best Decision of Our Wedding

Hiring Marissa as our Day-of Coordinator was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We worked with Marissa in the last months leading up to our wedding weekend to bring her up to speed on all our plans and help firm up final details. We were so impressed with how Marissa seamlessly integrated with both the staff at our venue and worked with each of the vendors. She is a natural and confident leader, but also quickly jumped in to assist whenever someone across the wedding team needed an extra hand. Overall, she is fantastic.
  • illustration stars

Team

Marissa
Marissa
Owner

On any given day you can find me sipping on a Starbucks black iced coffee (hold the sweetner please!) and googling my way to my next excursion #flightaholic. In my dream life, I’d travel to a new city and create more adventures weddings, and to be honest, this business has given me the ability to support this dream (pinch me!). I have over 8 years experience in the wedding industry from service, to venue operations and now as a business own.I never take myself too seriously, I thrive off a good challenge and I’m constantly dreaming of ways to create more experiences for the couples I work with.

California Napa, CA, 94559
Location of (Hometown Gatherings Weddings + Elopements)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding