Kenilworth, NJ 07033 Map · Phone number

Hollywood Bridal 4
Hollywood Bridal 5

Megan Julian · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly Recommend!

My bridesmaids got their dresses at Hollywood Bridal for our wedding on 10/19/18. The process was easy and simple and the employees at Hollywood were very knowledgeable and professional. Having free alterations saved my bridesmaids HUNDREDS of dollars! I would highly recommend going to Hollywood.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • I

Ivette · Married on 09/23/2018

Maria and her team were fantastic. I selected my wedding dress and the dresses for my whole party here including mother of the groom. They were very professional, flexible and attentive. I had gotten a bridesmaid dress from them 13 years ago so I remembered having a very nice experience with them. This time it was for my wedding and it was even better than I remember. It's a family business and attached to them is Hollywood Tuxedo... they took great care of the guys in my bridal party including my father. Excellent experience!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

My experience with Hollywood Bridal was simply amazing and perfect. The whole staff is so polite and helpful! I got my wedding dress there, we returned for the Bridesmaid Dresses and lastly, I had all of the grooms go as well! Based on how amazing they truly are and how much they care about you - there was no place else I would picture even going.

Thank you so much for everything you did for my Wedding Dress and for my bridesmaids/groomsmen! We truly are so thankful for you!

Jessica & Joe Maio