Bonney Lake, WA 98391 Map · Phone number

About Holcomb Weddings & Events

253-653-7973 | callie@holcombweddings.com Whether you just got engaged and have no idea where to begin, have already been planning your big day for 6-12 months and need a little help, or are on the home stretch needing someone to run the show so you can enjoy being a Bride on your big day – I’m your gal!

My passion and enthusiasm bar none. It is my goal to have the day look & feel effortless – for both the couple and the wedding guests. To be honest, it takes a lot of planning, strategic coordination and horde of experts to make happen. Just like a pro-athlete makes it look easy on field, behind the scenes there’s hours and hours of practice to back it up. I strongly believe that a wedding is a celebration of love and passion and that is what I put into each and every wedding I’m honored to be a part of. Ideally I want the experience planning a wedding to be fun with as little stress as possible. I want a couple to wake-up the day after your wedding and say “that was easy, I don’t know why everyone stresses out about planning a wedding?!?”

Follow Holcomb Weddings & Events on

a36f40f6e9a340e2f50aed862e362f0e 51 634181 1562638572
viktor amanda portraits 120 51 634181 1562638417

18 Reviews for Holcomb Weddings & Events

Cinda · Married on 06/16/2018

Callie Holcomb & her assistant Crystal are amazing! My daughter just got married yesterday at the Kelley Farm and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate them. They go above and beyond to make your day flawless. They have wonderful vision and create an atmosphere that is breathtaking. They truly give a family the ability to enjoy their day rather than running around crazy. They are true professionals and worth every penny!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Sonja · Married on 10/15/2017

Callie was hired as a Day of Coirdinator for my daughters wedding! She was helpful through the entire process. But mostly she put me at ease the day of the wedding. Truly allowing me to feel like a guest at my daughters wedding! It was a little bit of a splurge for me, but well worth it in the end! And I truly would do it again!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Greg · Married on 05/13/2017

If you want to really enjoy your wedding then choose Callie to be your planner. We only have one daughter and wanted to make everything special so we hired Callie's "full service" packgage where she helped and planned every aspect of the wedding. Callie was absolutely on point for everything from designing the most beautiful invitations to hiring the perfect vendors, that not only produced a top product, but also fit with our personality. She is professional yet very kind and personable. The wedding and everything leading up to it could not have been any better. Choosing Callie and Holcomb Weddings and Events was the smartest decision we made for our daughter's big day!
    Greg and Tanya Troger

• What is the hourly rate? $ 95.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Trendy Event Rentals
    Trendy Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

Callie Holcomb is a class act planner. With tons of experience and a cool head, she conducts an event with ease. I can not say enough about her professionalism and ability to solve any challenge that comes her way. Do not wait to long to see if your date is available.

• The Kelley Farm
    The Kelley Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Callie at Holcomb Weddings and Events knows how to make the Kelley Farm shine! She has great taste and style. Her events at the farm are always unique and fresh. Can't wait for the next Holcomb-coordinated wedding at the Kelley Farm!

• Bonney Lake, 98391 See on map