Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography

Chicago, IL View map
$4,750 Most Popular Price

$4,750 Most Popular Price

Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography is a professional photography company that is based out of Chicago,IL and Denver, CO. We cherish capturing these amazing and intimate moments with couples on their wedding day. We are careful to ensure that our couples have a stress-free and enjoyable experience on the day of their celebration. We love beautiful celebration in our home bases but are certainly thrilled to travel to destination weddings across the globe. We've had the opportunity photograph all over the US, including California, Hawaii and Cape Cod. A few of our favorite destination locations have been Nicaragua, Toronto, Mexico and New Zealand. It's an honor to have our images featured in a number of notable magazines and publications (If interested, you can find links on our website for these).

Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography will accommodate our couples by offering additional hours, custom photo albums, multiple location sessions, and film photography (film photography not videography) options. Our expertise is in providing meaningful and stress-free day of experiences, for all sizes, styles and personalities. The photos are taken in a contemporary and photojournalistic style and are dynamic, providing couples with beautiful memories in vivid and timeless images.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,750

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

• Jenn
    Jenn Married on 06/01/2019

Would choose Hitch & Sparrow over and over again!

I have so many good things to say about Anthony and Brad I don’t even know where to start. I had originally found a photo & video package “deal” with another company, but my husband ended up veto-ing my choice because he used to be a photographer and shot several weddings in the past, so he has high expectations for photography. Photos are one of the few things from your wedding day that will last forever, and he convinced me that it’s not something we want to “go cheap” on. I am so grateful that he found Hitch & Sparrow (they only do photo so we hired someone else for video and they all worked together really well to capture our day!). From the moment Anthony and Brad walked in to our AirBnb where we were getting ready, I immediately felt at ease. I had a blast just talking to them, and I felt like I was laughing all day. They also helped me pull off a first look prank on my husband, which was hilarious! Usually Chicago in June you would expect nice sunny weather, however by the time we were getting ready to head over to our venue, we could tell that the sky was about to open up and pour rain at any moment. Anthony got beautiful shots of us at The Bean for pre-shots before the ceremony, and even more beautiful shots of us getting caught in the downpour as we were trying to call ubers to get to the Odyssey for our ceremony. The weather cleared up long enough for us to think that we could still have our ceremony on the top deck, and it lasted long enough for all our guests to be seated and the entire wedding party to walk down. However, the moment my song came on, the rain started again. I was so anxious about the weather every day for ten days leading up to the wedding and I was praying it wouldn’t rain. And then it did and we got married in a downpour, not even a light drizzle, and it was just incredible. The shots that Anthony got literally brought me to tears. There was just so much joy and laughter and smiles all around despite everyone getting rained on and soaked. Of course the rain stopped shortly after our ceremony ended and they got some absolutely gorgeous shots in clear weather, as well as some incredible fireworks shots later in the evening. Anthony sent us 25 “teaser” photos the day after our wedding, and they are stunning. My husband and I can’t wait to see the rest. They were worth every penny and honestly one of the best things we spent money on for our wedding (which is saying a lot because every vendor we worked with was fantastic)! Not to mention everyone in our wedding party and countless guest told us they loved our photographers. They most definitely added to the joy of the day and we would choose them again in a heartbeat! I’ve been telling everyone about Hitch & Sparrow!

Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography's reply:

Jenn! Ah! We had the absolute best time with you and Corey. Your celebration was a blast, even with a monsoon happening during the ceremony, haha! Honored to have captured these moments for the two of you.
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 05/17/2019

5 Stars for Hitch + Sparrow!

Anthony and Brad were so much fun to work with on my wedding day! They adapted to our goofiness and made sure we got every photo I had dreamed of and more. I really appreciated how they were easily able to interact with our family and friends of all ages. They were flexible with timing and made sure the photography fit our style. They surpassed our expectations of capturing all of the important moments and creatively using the space of our venue. We absolutely recommend Hitch + Sparrow photography for any couples out there!
  • Neha
    Neha D. Married on 01/09/2019

Couldn't be happier!!

Anthony was amazing to work with!! Not only was he incredibly professional, but he made the entire wedding weekend fun and so easy! Having a same sex wedding with 2 brides, we know things could be difficult as far as planning goes, but he was able to make sure he caught every moment of our wedding weekend. He perfectly captured the all the love and emotion of each event and kept us calm the entire time! We are so so happy with the final results and would happily recommend him!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

100 photos · 09/01/2018

Deals

Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography 1
Discount

$500 off any Wedding Photography package for a 2020 Wedding Celebration. Offer can also be applied towards a FREE engagement session.

Wedding must take place in the 2020 calendar year

Pricing

333 N. Oakley Blvd #205 Chicago, IL, 60612
Location of (Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography)

Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography include in the starting price?

Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography offer?

Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography offer?

Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography offer for wedding events?

Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in average response time, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography offer?

Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding