High Contrast Photography

Bel Air, MD View map Visit website
$3,100 Most Popular Price

$3,100 Most Popular Price

High Contrast Photography is an experienced wedding photography company based in Bel Air, Maryland. Company founder and lead photographer Sarah Koermer adores capturing the narrative and nuances of each wedding she photographs. Using a blend of photojournalistic and portrait styles, this company aims to curate a storybook collection of timeless, vivid images of your special day.

Experience

Sarah founded High Contrast Photography whilst studying photography at college, and has successfully grown this passion project into a thriving full-time business over the years. She has personally trained each photographer that she works with to ensure that the company’s signature style and professional service is always present. Sarah loves to get to know the couples she works with and welcomes input from her clients to guarantee they receive images that they will treasure for a lifetime.

High Contrast Photography offers an array of exceptional wedding photography packages to ensure that your day is captured flawlessly. As every wedding day is unique, Sarah and her team are happy to customize any package to suit individual needs. Their mid-range package includes an engagement session, eight hours of wedding coverage, over 450 professionally edited images, a crystal flash drive, and a leather photo album. Your engagement album and wedding collection will also be hosted in an online gallery, allowing for easy sharing with your loved ones. A range of stand-alone packages is also available including an engagement session, bridal boudoir shoot, and an elopement package. This professional team is also happy to travel to stylishly document your destination wedding day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,100

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Samantha B. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredibly talented and helped with the day of timing!

Sarah was absolutely incredible ! Not only is she a super talented photographer who got some mind blowing shots, but her attention to detail throughout the whole day and night was impecable! Her assistant Jeff was also great! They both helped to make us so comfortable in front of the camera and I truly don’t know what I would have done without Sarah. She was pretty much my day of coordinator and photographer all in one! She made sure that my husband and I were a priority the entire night, that we were hydrated and kept us on time! I cannot recommend her enough! I cannot wait to get our photos back !
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing - highly recommend!

Sarah was incredible to work with! She is a true professional in the industry and produces the most amazing photos. I knew from our very first conversation that she was someone we wanted to work with as she answered all my questions, guided me through the process/timeline and let me know what to expect. For our engagement shoot, she offered location ideas and sample photos she had taken at each place. She also met with us a year prior to our wedding to do a venue walk-through, so she could see everything in advance. And the day-of, she and her team were just incredible. She handled everything at our getting ready location so smoothly and effortlessly and likewise at the venue. Her clear directions and vision made for beautiful photos!! Sarah is so responsive and communicative, detail-oriented, and an expert at handling everything from large family photos to intimate ones, to the ones on the dance floor. There is nothing she can’t do and I would absolutely recommend her!
  • Brandy
    Brandy I. Married on 08/27/2021

Absolutely amazing

I can’t recommend Sarah enough. Seriously. Above and beyond doesn’t even begin to cover it. Her photos are always outstanding, she’s fantastic to work with, very easy to talk to, very comfortable to be around. Super professional and such an amazing person.
    Our wedding had So many stressful moments - seriously, it was one thing after the other, but Sarah handled EVERYTHING. I mean EVERYTHING. She was absolutely incredible and I don’t know how I would’ve gotten through without her because honestly she saved the wedding. The venue kept screwing things up and I cried multiple times throughout night but she never left my side.
    My fingers got seriously burned on a hot iron an hour before ceremony- she was there to hold me while I sobbed, keep my hand under cool water, get me burn cream, bandages… then she did my make up for me. And it was Beautiful. She made me look how I always dreamed I’d look on my wedding day. I know nothing about make up and she just took over and dried my tears and made me look amazing. She helped me into my gown, and crinoline as well. She gave me a thousand hugs through out the night every time I started crying at another mess up. When the venue gave me food I was allergic to and hadn’t ordered, she fixed it and found something I Could eat. When the venue put on the Wrong lights (I specifically said only yellow lights because bright white gives me severe migraines) she fixed it. When I got a migraine from the wrong lights she was there with an ice pack, my medicine and another hug. When the venue broke our $300+ custom handmade made cake topper, she was running around trying to find out who did it (we still don’t know for sure and I’m fighting with venue about it - Padonia Park, just don’t hire them. Trust me)
    Sarah was absolutely incredible the entire night. She somehow managed to take care of me the entire time and still take beautiful photos of me and my husband and everything.
    You will not regret hiring her. I wish I could hire her to run my life for me. Haha.
    Truly, Sarah if you ever see this, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Ps, she also did our Engagement photos and they turned out Amazing. I’m attaching some from wedding (Jurassic Park themed btw!) and engagement shoot.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

High Contrast Photography 1
Gift
Book a wedding package with High Contrast Photography of 8 hours or more and you'll receive an engagement session at a location of your choice for free! No coupon needed; HCP automatically includes this bonus shoot with any 8+ hour package in the package creation process.
High Contrast Photography 2
Discount
High Contrast Photography is proud to honor any currently serving members of the U.S. Military (active or reserves) with a 10% discount on their wedding package. Just mention your military status before your package is quoted! (One or both members of the couple must be the active/reserves military member.) ** "Value" will be 10% of your total package cost, which will be custom to you, not necessarily what is shown.

BlueDuck Weddings BlueDuck Weddings Wedding Videographers

Always a pleasure to work with Sarah and her team! She is on point and does an exceptional job in coordinating with the wedding planner, DJ, and videographers to ensure that the wedding day runs as smoothly as possible for the couple. And they team really gives it their all in order to get their couples the very best photos. As videographers, we look forward to finding out we'll be working with High Contrast Photography on a wedding.

The Magic Selfie Mirror Photo Booth The Magic Selfie Mirror Photo Booth Photo Booths

Sarah has a quality eye when it comes to crafting the right image for your wedding. Just looking at her photos tells you that she continually perfects her craft. Working with Sarah is a true job and we can clearly see why she is so popular.

All Star Deejays All Star Deejays Wedding DJs

Trusted wedding professionals! It's one of the biggest days of your life and you don't want these memories in the hands of an amature. When you chat with Sarah you will feel confident that you will be taken care of and your photos will reflect the feelings and emotions of the day. Book them quickly so that you don't miss out.

1013 Beards Hill Rd Ste M #235 Bel Air, MD, 21078
443-693-7006
Location of (High Contrast Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding