665 Saco St #64, Westbrook, ME 04092 Map · Phone number

About Hicks Productions

I've been working as an event DJ since 2005. I specialize in weddings, but am available for parties, mitzvahs, showers, etc. Most major life events and celebrations can be enhanced with music, and that's why I'm there. I never make myself the center of attention. I am happy to make announcements and instruct guests as necessary, but I prefer to let the music do the talking. I look forward to providing a memorable soundtrack for the most important moments in your life.

darkcollar2
2cc446891292f35b 1376623812671 20130518193953
collar1
darkcollar2
2cc446891292f35b 1376623812671 20130518193953

11 Reviews for Hicks Productions

Kristin · Married on 07/28/2018

Highly, highly recommended

DJ Hicks went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. He played some great music (he works with you to develop a playlist) and kept the energy upbeat and lively during the reception. He also kept everything and everyone running on schedule, from the speeches all the way up to the last dance. Definitely a vendor that cares and wants to make sure everything is running smoothly. Highly, highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Marie · Married on 10/07/2017

Nate was the perfect wedding DJ! We have been to so many weddings before where the DJ was more about hearing his own voice rather than playing the music so we knew we wanted to steer clear of this. Nate met with us before our wedding day and went over the schedule/song choices and I felt super confident that he would deliver! On the day of the wedding, he arrived early and was setup to go! He played the best jams and kept the crowd going until the venue had to shut it down (we could have kept going all night!) Thank you Nate for being such an awesome part of our day!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Erin · Married on 08/16/2014

Nate was a fantastic DJ! He kept the music flowing and guests danced all night! He was very easy to work with and always punctual with responses to e-mail. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Hicks Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,150.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What services do you offer? Karaoke, MC, Video Projection