Hicks Productions

Westbrook, ME View map

$1,150 Most Popular Price

I've been working as an event DJ since 2005. I specialize in weddings, but am available for parties, mitzvahs, showers, etc. Most major life events and celebrations can be enhanced with music, and that's why I'm there. I never make myself the center of attention. I am happy to make announcements and instruct guests as necessary, but I prefer to let the music do the talking. I look forward to providing a memorable soundtrack for the most important moments in your life.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$900

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1150

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector

• Kiira
    Kiira A. Married on 09/14/2019

Incredible DJ and MC!

Nate was an amazing fit for our personality, setup requests, and requirements for having a great DJ and MC. He arrived promptly and set up rapidly, providing venue support, coverage for the ceremony and dance party, as well as collaborating with my husband on a special surprise. At every turn, when we had a question or request, he was enthusiastically on board and able to see the big picture, innovating where there were gaps within our aims. Throughout the process he helped us with very odd and specific requests (such as acquiring Russian metal ska music); his vast knowledge helped us find alternate versions of songs; his online setup tools were extremely thorough, adaptive and easy to use, and his depth of experience helped us define the structure of our event. He developed a mix that was perfectly timed out, both for us and the audience, and worked with what we felt was important, including a wide and potentially challenging set of songs. Nate Hicks made our event fun, personal, and memorable and we received compliments on site, and ongoing as we chat with our guests, on how well the music fit every part of our wedding day. We couldn’t be happier with our choice of DJ!
    Kristin Married on 07/28/2018

Highly, highly recommended

DJ Hicks went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. He played some great music (he works with you to develop a playlist) and kept the energy upbeat and lively during the reception. He also kept everything and everyone running on schedule, from the speeches all the way up to the last dance. Definitely a vendor that cares and wants to make sure everything is running smoothly. Highly, highly recommended!!
    Marie Married on 10/07/2017
    Nate was the perfect wedding DJ! We have been to so many weddings before where the DJ was more about hearing his own voice rather than playing the music so we knew we wanted to steer clear of this. Nate met with us before our wedding day and went over the schedule/song choices and I felt super confident that he would deliver! On the day of the wedding, he arrived early and was setup to go! He played the best jams and kept the crowd going until the venue had to shut it down (we could have kept going all night!) Thank you Nate for being such an awesome part of our day!

665 Saco St Westbrook, ME, 04092
2076323195
Location of (Hicks Productions)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding