Hicks Productions Reviews

11 | Westbrook, ME

11 Reviews for Hicks Productions

Kristin · Married on 07/28/2018

Highly, highly recommended

DJ Hicks went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. He played some great music (he works with you to develop a playlist) and kept the energy upbeat and lively during the reception. He also kept everything and everyone running on schedule, from the speeches all the way up to the last dance. Definitely a vendor that cares and wants to make sure everything is running smoothly. Highly, highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Marie · Married on 10/07/2017

Nate was the perfect wedding DJ! We have been to so many weddings before where the DJ was more about hearing his own voice rather than playing the music so we knew we wanted to steer clear of this. Nate met with us before our wedding day and went over the schedule/song choices and I felt super confident that he would deliver! On the day of the wedding, he arrived early and was setup to go! He played the best jams and kept the crowd going until the venue had to shut it down (we could have kept going all night!) Thank you Nate for being such an awesome part of our day!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Erin · Married on 08/16/2014

Nate was a fantastic DJ! He kept the music flowing and guests danced all night! He was very easy to work with and always punctual with responses to e-mail. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Lindsay · Married on 08/10/2013

Excellent job, Nate!! We all had a blast!! I highly reccomend this DJ for anyone that is looking.

Vicki · Married on 07/27/2013

Did a great job keeping the reception running smoothly. Would def use you again for other functions.

Risa · Married on 07/27/2013

Nate was the perfect DJ! He was professional and kept our wedding flowing, fun and entertaining. Nothing cheesy or tacky with Nate which is what I really wanted to avoid, though he does have a great sense of humor! He stuck to the music that we requested and checked with us before making any changes. He is also very flexible and promptly made changes to the setlist when asked/made announcements when asked. He was also efficient and helpful in assisting us with our music selection and especially with the wedding timeline. Furthermore, I wanted a DJ who would be able to perform at an outdoor venue without any problems with sound or equipment. He pulled everything off perfectly! I would recommend Nate to DJ any function in the future. I had more compliments at the end of the night about him than anything else!!

Alicia · Married on 11/05/2011

We have been to several weddings and have been disappointed in the DJ's picked by other brides, so the DJ was a big deal for us.
    We were SO happy with the service that Hicks Productions provided. The music selection was SPOT on and all the guests danced the entire night.
    They are super easy to work with, accommodate every request and are very reasonably priced. We highly recommend!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Amy · Married on 08/16/2008

Nate was awesome! He kept the party moving, none of the songs were duds. Everybody was always on the dance floor.

Lisa · Married on 12/01/2007

Nate was amazing and I couldn't have been happier with his job as a DJ. He was in tune with what I wanted as well as with what the crowd needed. My wedding was the 20th wedding I had attended with my own husband, and we have since attended numerous more, and Nate still stands out as the best DJ in the area. He does not talk too much, he isn't corny, and he makes everyone comfortable. You can't go wrong with Nate!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Mandy · event on: 05/29/2010

Nate always plays a wide variety of music which meets the needs of all guests. I love how he takes requests and then plays them within a few songs. He is professional with his attire, attitude and he tries to talk on the mic as little as possible, which is a pet peeve of mine. You will not go wrong if you hire Nate.

Dawn · event on: 06/29/2013

For the past 5 years as a Community Executive for the American Cancer Society, I have utilized the services of Hicks Productions/Nate Hicks for the annual overnight community fundraising event - the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Sebago Lakes Region. Mr. Hicks provides superior sound equipment, an extensive and appropriate music library, as well as professional advice and approach to meet the needs of our event. and the mission of our organization. I would not select any other vendor for such an important undertaking.