Mesa, AZ 85209 Map · Phone number

About Heritage Floral Design

Mesa, Arizona based floral design company specializing in weddings and events throughout the Phoenix area.

Let's face it, weddings can be stressful sometimes! But our desire is to make your wedding flowers as easy and stress free as possible. From our free initial consultation, to shared Pinterest design boards, to full service packages, to delivery and set up - we are here for you throughout the entire process! We design our flowers with your vision in mind, crafting timeless beauty inspired by nature.

Contact us for your initial consultation!

lauren@heritageflowersaz.com

Heritage Floral Design 7
  • Kimi

Kimi Buckles · Married on 12/29/2018

Perfectly Captured Our Vision

Choosing Lauren for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Not only did Lauren put me at ease immediately, she wanted to know about more than just our ideas for florals. She wanted to know who we were as a couple, our personal style and overall vision for our wedding day. Lauren managed to capture more than just a color palette in our florals. She created the most hauntingly beautiful arrangements that added the perfect mix of soft and edgy to our decor. She understood my vision better than I did and truly gave me the wedding of my dreams! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Heritage Floral Design 12
    Heritage Floral Design 13
    Heritage Floral Design 14

Jordan · Married on 05/18/2018

Lauren was the florist for my wedding and she was absolutely amazing. She provided various options for me to choose from and was easy to work with on the proposal when I changed my mind (up until the deadline of course!). She did and excellent job with everything that I requested and I was so pleased with her work. She even constructed a greens and floral arch for my ceremony that was just perfect! Everything she did came out better than I could have imagined. I would 100% recommend her for your event!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Lo · Married on 04/14/2018

Lauren is absolutely wonderful and her work is beautiful. She was so accommodating to my requests and completely understood my vision. Thank you Heritage Floral Design!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Heritage Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 160.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• April Maura Photography
    April Maura Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren is a dream vendor to work with for a wedding! The quality of the flowers she chooses, her artistic craftsmanship, and her friendly personality sets Heritage Flowers AZ as one of the finest florist in Arizona. Lauren is a joy to be around and is a real professional. She has an impeccable response time. Lauren's heart for this industry goes past the wedding business...but for her couple's and their marriage. Her vision and heart for them is contagious! Lauren is attentive to each and every detail with florals to the point they look like they come from a magazine! When I refer my couples to her I know that they will be well taken care of and it's always an honor to work with her. I whole heartedly recommend Heritage Flowers AZ and her floral experience she offers couples!

• Mesa, 85209 See on map