Hellstrom Photography

Manchester, CT View map

With Hellstrom Photography my goal is capture the true and candid moments that tell your love story for a lifetime. With every couple we strive to have our clients wedding photos reflect who the couple really is and show off their love for one another. I love getting to know my couples from engagement up to the wedding day and be able to get to know them and their personalities.

As with every event being different, so is every couple and what they are looking for in their photography. I feel a wedding dress is not a one size fits all- and therefore offer custom packages that "fit" you. I only accept a certain number of weddings a year to be able to focus on you!

Contact me for a free consultation!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
    Ashley Married on 10/13/2012
    Julie did an amazing job on both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She was there from the second my bridal party started to get ready all the way to the end of the night! She is extreme professional and gets your photos to you asap! Thank you so much Julie for all your handwork on our photos, we'll cherish these photo forever!

P.O. Box 2463 Manchester, 06045
Location of (Hellstrom Photography)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding