3326 Sacramento St, San Francisco, CA 94118 Map · Phone number

About Helen Miller Bridal Boutique

Helen Miller is a designer out of San Francisco specializing in unique and gorgeous, high quality wedding gowns. Having great success among brides in Moscow and Dubai, she has recently brought her wonderful European designs to the United States’ brides. Designed for the traditional bride with a modern twist, these gowns will make you look stunning carrying great memories for years to come. From sheath to ball gown, lace to rhinestones, classic to modern, you can’t go wrong choosing one of our gowns. With over a hundred styles to choose from, and the option to customize your gown to a one of a kind piece, we look forward to finding you the dress of your dreams!

Follow Helen Miller Bridal Boutique on

adskycandyb
Helen Miller Bridal Boutique
Our front desk awaits you. Come book an appointment with us to find the dress of your dreams!
Its the little details that add to a complete look. Come check us out for belts, jewelry, veils and...
hellen miller 225
Helen Miller Bridal Boutique
Our spacious dressing rooms give you a private oasis to try on dresses. This is the Lavender room.
helen miller 123 2
Helen Miller Bridal Boutique
The Blue room features two plush chairs allowing your entourage to relax with champagne in comfort....
adgreen elstar

5 Reviews for Helen Miller Bridal Boutique

1 User photo

Helen Miller Bridal Boutique 1

Natalie · Married on 06/09/2018

I made an appointment with Helen Miller Bridal after shopping at 6 different bridal salons throughout the Bay Area, trying on 30+ dresses and Pinning hundreds more. I was worried I would not be able to find the dress I was imagining. It hasn't been easy as someone who is under 5 feet tall and a plus size to shop for wedding dresses. When I called, I asked if Helen Miller Bridal did custom gowns, which Irina said they absolutely did. She booked me an appointment with the owner and designer herself, Helen Miller.

When we arrived for the appointment, I was impressed by the beautiful store and the selections it had. I also was immediately put at ease when I met Helen. She was friendly and sincerely took the time to make sure my family and I felt comfortable. We were the only ones in the store, which allowed us to have Helen's undivided attention.

After showing her some pictures of the dress I was imagining, Helen brought out 4 choices that most closely matched my pictures. I also have to say that the materials are incredible, unlike some of the other large manufacturer stores. She then had me try on 2 of the dresses to really understand what the shape looked like on my figure. Once we had the right shape, she started explaining the options of adding sleeves, lace, and embellishment. It was one of the best experiences I have had at a bridal store. Helen's passion for what she does was apparent from the moment I started working with her. Helen helped create my wedding dress and my wife's from scratch. The dresses are absolutely gorgeous and I loved every minute of wearing mine.

I also want to note that I was working with a budget that is on the very low end of what gowns at a boutique San Francisco store cost. Helen worked within my budget and was also realistic with me about what I could afford in that price range. I ended up buying my custom gown from Helen Miller Bridal and I am thrilled. I cannot recommend Helen Miller Bridal and working with Helen enough.

Helen Miller Bridal Boutique 2
  • Dina

Dina · Married on 09/23/2017

I knew wedding planning would be stressful but having been a 'professional' (you know what I mean) shopper for most of my life I never thought wedding dress shopping would be such a frustrating, tedious task. Until I walked into Helen Miller's beautiful store. I always pictured wedding dress shopping as a magical experience, complete with professional assistants bringing you numerous gowns, the hardest part being picking which gorgeous dress you choose for the big day, as one would be better than the next. This image was reinforced by shows such as Say Yes to the Dress, where even though a bride may not walk out owning her bridal gown she tried on at least one or two that met her requirements. I was excited to start my wedding dress shopping journey but I was quickly let down. I went to a handful of bridal boutiques all around the bay area but found either their selection lacking, poor customer service or a lack of gown options in my size (average, mind you). Helen Miller was a totally different experience. Kellie greeted me as soon as I walked in and knew exactly how to help me. I was excited to bring in my friends and my mom and show them the dress I couldn't stop thinking about! As an added plus Helen Miller is the actual designer and often in the store! Both her and Kellie know what looks good on a bride or how to understand what she's looking for. Helen is even going to customize my gown by making a couple of tweaks to her design. I'm so excited! You'll find tons of dress options, champagne (or tea, whatever you like), and the best service I have encountered during my shopping journey. Thank goodness for Helen Miller.

Lola · Married on 07/07/2017

Prior to finding Helen Miller Bridal, I had already visited five other bridal stores and had no luck in finding my Dress. I was tired, discouraged, and hopeless about finding the gown of my dreams. I tried to find something unique and good quality. But all stores have mainstream dresses and silhouettes. I saw all these dresses on my friends who have are already married and did not want to have same look. I want to have a dress that is unique and enchanting. One day I was visiting my friend in Presidio Heights and noticed beautiful window display at Helen Miller Boutique. I didn't have an appointment, but Helen welcomed me to check the styles and told me all about her store and her background as well as about her other stores in Europe and Middle East. I was impressed. She is so talented and a very nice person, I felt like I was flying to some magic world of Beauty and Creativity. She is so passionate about bridal gowns. I immediately fell in love with her gowns and wanted to order the dress form her boutique. We set up an appointment and I came later on Sunday with my mom and a best friend to try a some dresses. I've tried 5-7 dresses, all was gorgeous and fit so nicely. Her Dresses have good structure and not flimsy like other dresses I have tried at other places. I could not decide on a dress, I was torn between two high contenders: one had a very nice corset top, but I loved the bottom of the other. When I shared my thoughts with Helen she smiled and told me that she can do anything for her Brides. I ordered a custom Dress that will be made with the top from one dress and bottom of the other one I loved so much. I can't wait to get it. I am SO HAPPY ! It is the best shopping experience in my life. I wish all Brides could have such amazing bridal shopping experience and relief like I did. I feel absolutely assured because I know Helen will take care about my Bridal look. Highly recommended!

Helen Miller Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months