3326 Sacramento St, San Francisco, CA 94118 Map · Phone number

About Helen Miller Bridal Boutique

Helen Miller is a designer out of San Francisco specializing in unique and gorgeous, high quality wedding gowns. Having great success among brides in Moscow and Dubai, she has recently brought her wonderful European designs to the United States’ brides. Designed for the traditional bride with a modern twist, these gowns will make you look stunning carrying great memories for years to come. From sheath to ball gown, lace to rhinestones, classic to modern, you can’t go wrong choosing one of our gowns. With over a hundred styles to choose from, and the option to customize your gown to a one of a kind piece, we look forward to finding you the dress of your dreams!

Follow Helen Miller Bridal Boutique on

Other couples have also viewed

• Scarborough
  • Vogue Cleaners
  • Elegant Lace Bridal & Tuxedo
  • Anatoly's
b61638858d9665ee helenmillergown
helen miller 66 edit 2
Helen Miller Bridal Boutique
Our front desk awaits you. Come book an appointment with us to find the dress of your dreams!
Its the little details that add to a complete look. Come check us out for belts, jewelry, veils and...
hellen miller 225
helen miller 123 2
Helen Miller Bridal Boutique
The Blue room features two plush chairs allowing your entourage to relax with champagne in comfort....
adgreen elstar

7 Reviews for Helen Miller Bridal Boutique

• Yekaterina

Yekaterina S. · Married on 10/11/2019

My Princess Experience

This boutique is different. All the dresses are so unique. I was looking for a bigger dress, a real princess type, but I didn't want to spend a fortune on it. Helen Miller is the place! Everyone here was so sweet and helpful, and on my first appointment I found the perfect dress. It was customized in a very timely manner (in only two months!), they listened to all my requests and made very helpful suggestions. The designer herself, whom I had the pleasure of meeting during one of my visits, is extremely kind, caring, and down to earth. The ladies helped me find my perfect veil and earrings, too. On top of it all, they ordered me a big tiara all the way from Moscow. I was treated like a princess and looked like one in my finished dress, and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Vianna · Married on 07/20/2019

This is the place to start!!

Lovely, comfortable boutique with wonderful sales assistants and the best dresses. Helen Miller was the first wedding dress boutique I went to. It should have been the last, but I made myself check out a few others, then realized that Helen Miller did really have my dream dress! Frankly, almost every other boutique I visited in SF felt like I was punishing myself. One or more things were awful: the lighting, the dresses, the sales people, etc. Coming back to Helen Miller made me realize how truly fantastic it was!

After choosing my dress with help from Irina, the shop held on to it for me for 9 months before I came for alterations and to collect it. The dress was safe the whole time and in perfect condition. The shop was quick with the alterations and able to accommodate my limited schedule.

Many parts of planning a wedding can be stressful and unpleasant. Working with Helen Miller is anything but. The assistants are friendly, not pushy, and the dresses are beautiful. I didn't purchase any of their accessories, but they had a nice selection. Start here and this might be the only bridal shop you need to visit!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Natalie · Married on 06/09/2018

I made an appointment with Helen Miller Bridal after shopping at 6 different bridal salons throughout the Bay Area, trying on 30+ dresses and Pinning hundreds more. I was worried I would not be able to find the dress I was imagining. It hasn't been easy as someone who is under 5 feet tall and a plus size to shop for wedding dresses. When I called, I asked if Helen Miller Bridal did custom gowns, which Irina said they absolutely did. She booked me an appointment with the owner and designer herself, Helen Miller.

When we arrived for the appointment, I was impressed by the beautiful store and the selections it had. I also was immediately put at ease when I met Helen. She was friendly and sincerely took the time to make sure my family and I felt comfortable. We were the only ones in the store, which allowed us to have Helen's undivided attention.

After showing her some pictures of the dress I was imagining, Helen brought out 4 choices that most closely matched my pictures. I also have to say that the materials are incredible, unlike some of the other large manufacturer stores. She then had me try on 2 of the dresses to really understand what the shape looked like on my figure. Once we had the right shape, she started explaining the options of adding sleeves, lace, and embellishment. It was one of the best experiences I have had at a bridal store. Helen's passion for what she does was apparent from the moment I started working with her. Helen helped create my wedding dress and my wife's from scratch. The dresses are absolutely gorgeous and I loved every minute of wearing mine.

I also want to note that I was working with a budget that is on the very low end of what gowns at a boutique San Francisco store cost. Helen worked within my budget and was also realistic with me about what I could afford in that price range. I ended up buying my custom gown from Helen Miller Bridal and I am thrilled. I cannot recommend Helen Miller Bridal and working with Helen enough.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Helen Miller Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Annually
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 3326 Sacramento St San Francisco, CA, 94118 See on map
    Location of (Helen Miller Bridal Boutique)