489 1/2 west 4th st 2nd floor, Lewistown, PA 17044 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Heather's Crazy Wraps

You have pictured this day your entire life. The spot light is on you, you are about to shine in the most beautiful light of your lifetime. I want to help make sure that you look as sexy as possible. This is what I call SEXY TIME!!! I will help you get rid of those flappy arms, double chin, back fat, cellulite, stretch marks varicose veins, age spots, sunspots, scars... the whole nine in as little as 45 minutes!! Let me help you and your bridesmaids be the best that you can be, HOW? Let me Help bring your sexy back HOW DO I DO THIS.... WE PARTY, SO GRAB YOUR WEDDING PARTY AND LETS START WRAPPING THEM UP!! I PARTY ALL OVER THE USA, AND I LOVE WHAT I DO! I WANT TO SHOW YOU AND YOUR GIRLS WHAT TRUE PAMPERING IS ALL ABOUT, SO LETS DO THIS... LETS PARTY CALL ME AT 616-335-4352 SO THAT I CAN GET YOU AND YOUR GIRLS SCHEDULED IN What is all the fuss about these crazy wraps? The wraps tone, tighten and firm the skin, causing actual and visible results in 45 minutes. Let me get technical minute: While many body wraps simply cause water loss, the Ultimate Body Applicator uses a botanically based cream formula when applied to the skin, gives you tightening, toning and firming results that last. The botanical ingredients help to deeply hydrate and nourish the skin while reducing the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, redefining the appearance of your body’s contours. Some of these cutting edge ingredients work to give you visible results in just 45 minutes, while other ingredients in the formula continue to work over the next 72 hours, leading to progressive results! TRUST ME I HAVE LOST 105 LBS IN THE PAST YEAR USING THESE PRODUCTS AND MY STOMACH USED TO HANG TO MY KNEES (CUZ I GOT REALLY SICK I GAINED 200 LBS) NOT NO MORE LADIES MY STOMACH IS BACK UP ALMOST TO WHERE ITS SUPPOSED TO ME, NOW MY JOURNEY IS FAR FROM OVER I STILL HAVE 100 LBS TO GO, AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT I CAN KEEP THIS A SECRET ANY LONGER!! VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK http://facebook.com/ourjourneyreachingouttoyou visit my website at http://ourjourney.myitworks.com call me at 616-335-4352 Please take time to look at my pics, these are all people that I have wrapped with amazing results!!

• Makeup by Marianne
thcamdbog5
eye lift
my forhead
Heather's Crazy Wraps
it works throw a bride party
479973685616499198131396624722n
boobs
bridal
thca09b0op

Heather's Crazy Wraps FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Spa

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Heather's Crazy Wraps 1
    Lets wrap the bride for free
    If the bride to be has 10 or more guests she will get a free wrap and facial! Everyone else can get a greens facial for $5.00 a wrap for $25.00 We will also work on winning the bride to be gifts!! The more loyal customers she gets the more free stuff the bride gets!!

• 489 1/2 west 4th st 2nd floor Lewistown, 17044 See on map
    Location of (Heather's Crazy Wraps)