51 Middlesex St Suite 103, Chelmsford, MA 01863 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Heather Littlefield Photography

Heather Littlefield is a wedding photographer based out of North Chelmsford, Massachusetts, covering all of New England and beyond. Have Passport, will travel!

Featuring a bright, vibrant, yet natural photo style, Heather offers a unique blend of candid, photojournalistic coverage paired with creative portraits to give you an amazing collection of memories from your wedding day. She has almost 10 years of experience in the wedding industry. Ensuring a great experience for couples is a top priority. The new HLP office & studio is located in the Chelmsford Mills in North Chelmsford, MA.

Follow Heather Littlefield Photography on

Heather Littlefield Photography 5
Heather Littlefield Photography 6
Heather Littlefield Photography 7

Maria D Tassiopoulos · Married on 07/01/2018

Excellent job, beautiful photos!!

Heather did such an amazing job 5 years ago at my parent's 50th anniversary party that I decided to use her for my wedding. She once again was great, very thorough and the pictures are absolutely amazing!! My on-line gallery was available quickly and Heather was very accomaditing when I couldn't decide which to choose for my photo box, she sat with me and went through every picture to help me!!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazon Experience with Heather

I first met Heather when my now husband proposed to me. She was there to take photos, unbeknownst to me. When it came time to choose a wedding photographer, we threw out a few names of photographers that we know and like their work, but I think we both knew that Heather was who we had to hire.

Heather was super organized and communicative through the whole process. We had a couple of meetings with her from start to finish to go over details, timeline, etc. and exchanged emails as well.

On the day of our wedding, she was early (which she had warned me she would be) and she got herself all setup in no time. While we were getting ready she took some shots of us as well some detail photos. I hardly noticed her or her second shooter at the church. They got some beautiful candid shots during the ceremony that we will treasure.

Our formal photos were tough because it was bright out but super dark IN the church, so we kind of had to take them outside. Despite the bright sun, we got some beautiful portraits and a wide variety of them too.

We would choose Heather again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Heather Littlefield Photography 14
    Heather Littlefield Photography 15
    Heather Littlefield Photography 16

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot begin to describe what an amazing experience we had with Heather! Not only was she on par with unique shots but she also accommodate for our rainy wedding day! Overall a wonderful experience and this is coming from someone who has studied photography :) you rock Heather!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Heather Littlefield Photography Pricing

Heather Littlefield Photography Price Rates

Heather Littlefield Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Heather Littlefield Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Heather Littlefield Photography 2
    $100 off when you book an Engagement Session & Wedding!

Receive $100 off when you book both an engagement session and wedding package with Heather Littlefield Photography! Discount is taken off final wedding package balance.

• 51 Middlesex St Suite 103 Chelmsford, MA, 01863 See on map
    Monday/Wednesday/Friday - 12-8 By Appointment Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday - By Appointment, limited availability