Charleston, SC 29492 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Heather Forsythe Photography

Welcome to Sixpence Press. We're a fully custom letterpress shop located in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina. Please browse our collection of custom designed and hand printed paper. If you don't see what you're looking for, feel free to contact us and we can begin the fabulous process of customizing something unique just for you!

Follow Heather Forsythe Photography on

8 Reviews for Heather Forsythe Photography

Ashlie · Married on 08/27/2011

Heather is amazing!! We love all of our photos and are having a hard time choosing our favorites. She did my Bridal Portraits which turned out great! The day of the wedding she was awesome. We never knew she was even there taking pictures but yet she seemed to capture every moment! We received out proof book which is very cool! We are looking forward to designing our album with Heather. She is such a great photographer and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Kyli · Married on 09/24/2010

Heather was absolutely amazing. My husband and I live in Atlanta and decided to have a destination wedding in Charleston, SC and Heather was one of the first vendors I booked. When we first met, her professionalism and charm had me sold. She has such an eye for creativity and knows exactly how to capture your emotions and jubilation. And best of all, she is unbelievably passionate about her work - she always has a smile on her face. She was one of the most fun people to work with during our time in Charleston. Thank you Heather!!

Sent on 10/04/2010
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/05/2010

Our planner introduced us to Heather, and we could not be happier with our decision to hire her for our wedding and engagement photos. Both sessions came out absolutely stunning, and she really went above and beyond our expectations. We haven't ordered our album yet (which I think will be the best part of her work yet), but we did receive a proof book (yes BOOK! not a box of proofs, and not just online proofs!). And after seeing some albums she has done for other couples, I can hardly wait to see what our album will look like!

Sent on 11/23/2010