Heather Cole Photography

• Visual Hymn
  • Kristy Marshall Photography

4 Reviews for Heather Cole Photography

Andrea · Married on 10/25/2008

Heather was AMAZING!!!!!! I absolutely loved her! Not only did she take the most INCREDIBLE pictures, she was such a huge help in other areas (fixing broken bridesmaid necklaces without me knowing... etc.). I have received so many compliments on her-it is not even funny! She was probably the best vendor that we had. :0)

Sent on 11/17/2008

Nicola · Married on 06/16/2006

I LOVED HEATHER! The best vendor out of them all. My pictures were electric. She really helped me as the bride to enjoy my wedding day. She was always moving with the wedding day and never seemed in the way. She knew exactly what to do with posing and made it all natural. She even did my makeup! It was like having one of your friends with you. I can't tell you how great she was with words. You'll have to try her out for yourself. I will say...I had my pictures up on Facebook and now all my engaged friends are asking, "Who did you photography?...."Does she travel?"

Sent on 11/16/2007

Beth · Married on 06/02/2007

3.0

Heather is an AMAZING photographer, with an awesome personality to boot! I wanted to spend a big chunk of my budget on a photographer and she was 100% worth the money.

Sent on 10/24/2007

• Raymore, MO, 64083 See on map
    Location of (Heather Cole Photography)