Meridian, Idaho, Nampa, ID 83646 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Heather Andrea

Since 2003, Heather has been working as a freelance makeup artist and hair stylist. Enhancing one’s beauty with skincare, makeup and hairstyles that compliment each individual’s style and allow their inner beauty to shine through is Heather’s #1 goal.

When Heather decided move to Idaho with her family in 2018, she closed her salon and disbanded her nine person bridal beauty team. Leaving everything she was comfortable with behind provided her with a new perspective of what she absolutely loves to do. This was her time to make the changes she needed to move forward and learn more about herself and how to better her business. No more salon. No more bridal team. No more cuts and colors. Over the years, Heather has created amazing and lasting friendships with her clients, it’s one of the benefits of working one-on-one with so many incredible humans.

No salon? No problem! Heather come’s to you with everything she needs (and most likely much, much more…just in case!). Getting ready for your wedding? Let Heather help you get ready at your wedding venue or close by. One less thing for you to think about on your big day. Plus you can stay in your robe, slippers and sip your preferred drink of choice with your loved one’s surrounding you. Need to get ready for date night? When makeup and hair is complete, grab your outfit of choice and voila! you’re ready to be picked up by your hot date! One-on-one makeup lesson? No need to haul your skincare and makeup with you. Heather wants to see what you use and how you use it. She brings her professional kit with her and helps find you what you may be missing in your beauty routine.

When Heather isn’t on location for a special event, she’s an office manager, accountant, scheduling coordinator and professional sanitizer. When she isn’t working, she’s hanging out with her husband and 4 year old son AND if she’s really lucky, possibly sneaking in a quick nap!

For services and pricing, please visit https//www.heatherandrea.com/bridalbeautyservices

Message us on here or email us directly at: beauty@heatherandrea.com Please provide us with the following information:

*Name

*Number

*Type of Event

*Event Date

*Event Location/Getting Ready Location

* Ready by Time

* Number of Hair Services

*Number of Makeup Services

* Any additional information you'd like us to know

Administrative and Studio hours: Tuesday through Thursday 9 am - 5 pm

35 Reviews for Heather Andrea

• Amanda

Amanda Pipkin · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Highly Recommend

I did my trial run with Heather and wasn't a huge fan of how light the makeup was, before my big day I brought up my concern to her and the day of she nailed it out of the park. I felt extremely beautiful and like the prettiest princess ever. Not only did she rock out my hair and makeup but also the hair and makeup of my mother, sister, mother in law, and sister in law; by herself! She's simply the best and I am so glad she came into my life.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Heather Andrea's reply:

I'm so glad I was able to help you and your special ladies get ready for your Big Day! I'm glad we darkened your eyeliner and your brows and added some extensions to give you that fabulous Disney Princess hair. You rocked it girl!

Rachael · Married on 01/14/2018

Rachael Thomas's review

Finding Heather felt like something short of a miracle. I spent weeks searching for someone local for hair and makeup, followed by nearly two weeks of trying to find Heather (who was in the process of moving out of state and no longer in her regular salon). She was gracious, understanding, and completely accommodating. From my first conversation with her over the phone until she helped me put on my veil and head piece, Heather was a gem to know and work with. As her portfolio and previous reviews noted, her skills in makeup and hair were precisely the aesthetic I wanted for my wedding. In the months leading up to my wedding day, I could reach out at any time with questions about makeup, skin care, and other last-minute details, always knowing she would be responsive and helpful. I can't gush enough about Heather, and I feel so lucky to have had her as part of my wedding planning and my wedding day.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Karlie · Married on 11/26/2016

Words do not do any justice to how amazing Heather and her crew are! I was that one bride that wasn't quite sure about her look for the day so I had them do my hair and make up for my engagement shoot and loved it but wanted something a little different for our big day. So i went back for another trial-and also loved the look just not quite what I was picturing for the big day. As our day came around Heather and Sheree were more than accommodating! We had so much fun with them, it felt like they were one of the girls. The look Heather gave me was PERFECT! Something different than my everyday look but still completely me! Heather made sure to keep asking how I was doing if I needed anything, she offered to get me water and even asked me if i needed her to kick anyone out of the room-as it started to get a little crowded (i think she saw the panic on my face, lol!) I honestly can't say enough great things about how amazing Heather and her team were. Fantastic, professional, and so much fun to have around!
    Thank you girls for helping to make our day just absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Heather Andrea FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

Real Weddings

• Events Extraordinaire Wedding Planners

Flawless Hair and Makeup Design is a favorite of mine because they are easy to work with, and always do a wonderful job. The team at Flawless is friendly and professional, and a pleasure to work with. Brides always comment on how happy they are that they chose Flawless.

• Goodlife Photobooths & Sound Photo Booths

I have worked many, many weddings where the girls from Flawless have done the makeup and hair and all I can say is WOW! Flawless Hair and Makeup Designs has that special touch to make you and your girls look Stunning for your wedding day. They will spend the time and work with you before your wedding date so when that day arrives everything will be perfect.

• Sound Extreme Productions Wedding DJs

The best in hair and makeup. Heather is always wonderful to work with and an amazing artist at what she does.

• Meridian, Idaho Nampa, ID, 83646 See on map
    (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Heather Andrea)