2922 E Cleveland Blvd. Suite 310, Caldwell, ID 83605 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Idaho Stylist

Idaho Stylist is a wedding hair and makeup service based in Caldwell, Idaho. Creating the sort of bridal styles that you have been pining to have for years, this stylist provides a capable team who can deliver just for you. Making you look picture perfect so that you don’t have to fret about techniques or approaches, they do all the intricate work on your behalf.

Regardless if it is just the bride getting her hair and makeup done, or if it is the whole wedding party, Idaho Stylist can accommodate. Boasting a talented team of four members, each one of whom are more than capable of conjuring stunning looks that will wow the crowd, they will make you look and feel as beautiful as you deserve for your iconic day.

Conveniently, Idaho Stylist comes directly to you, transforming your hotel bedroom, bridal suite, or get-ready room into your own personal salon. The glamorous, polished looks they produce are fitting of the importance and meaning of the day - they take their services seriously.

Providing airbrush makeup, fake lash application, brow tinting, tattoo coverage, contour makeup, and so much more, their makeup offerings are as varied as they are detailed. Their hair services are equally impressive - haircuts, textured styling, coloring, extensions, and more are all available.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Idaho Stylist on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Lash Fairy Lounge

24 Reviews for Idaho Stylist

• Courtney

Courtney J. · Married on 09/27/2020

Hair and Makeup like Never Before

I am so happy I booked these gals. I booked Kayla a few months before the wedding for myself and my two best friends that were helping me the day of. She was great with booking and was easy to share pics on Pinterest with what I wanted. We did a hair and make up trial a month before and it was wonderful and easy. She was laidback and easy to talk to and make changes with. Sometimes I am nervous about fixing or correcting things but she was so easy to work with I felt that I could easily explain what it is that I wanted. The day of she arrived early and was able to get all of our hair and make up done with time for some fun selfies before the ceremony began. She rocked it on the hair and makeup, laughing with us and making us look pretty. It was awesome. I am so happy she was there for my big day!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 08/28/2020

One of the best wedding decisions I made

I am not sure how to put into words just how much I recommend Idaho Stylists. But here goes nothing.
    Planning and having a wedding in 2020 was a nightmare. My husband and I had several venue changes, guest list changes, just plan changes in general. I was searching everywhere for a HMU artist that I liked and could trust. I had to a few, I liked them, but I didn’t get that “ah-ha” feeling. I was desperate, so I started asking around. My photographer recommended Kayla to me. I had been following Idaho Stylists on Instagram for a long time..long enough to know Kayla was a very busy woman, so I had never reached out in fear of being told she wasn’t available. When I finally did, I was greeted with excitement and answers to all of my questions. And, that sought after moment of knowing I had found the right person. Kayla became my go-to for anything and everything appearance related. I’m not even kidding, I was a mess. I was changing things every few days. She was incredible. Anything I suggested or said we talked about it and figured out how to make it work. Kayla is honest. She isn’t going to let you go out there on the biggest day of your life and look like anything but a beautiful bride (not that I think she even has the ability to make anyone look anything less than perfect, but you know..). I had no idea what I wanted to do with my hair, but she knew exactly what would look right with my dress (AND make me feel the most comfortable)! This is all before I even had a chance to meet her in person. Oh my. She is SERIOUSLY one of the kindest people I have ever met. When we did my trial we started with the typical bridal look, and when I said I wanted darker (glam!) she went for it (and was a complete cheerleader/hype man! I felt so special) And I was absolutely shocked. I looked like a princess meets rockstar mashup. It was wild. And I loved it. Fast forward to wedding day.. Kayla was ON it. My mom was before me, and she doesn’t really ever wear makeup or get her hair done, and Kayla was perfect with that. She left her makeup a little more natural, and her hair just formal enough. My mom was (she still is) beautiful. Kayla knew exactly what to do without any true instruction. My mom was even shocked at how well her hair was done, she had never really trusted anyone to do anything with her hair before. When it was time for me to go, I already knew that it was going to be perfect. But I cannot tell you how surreal it was to stand up and look in the mirror to see what magic she had just performed. I cannot stop looking at my photos in awe at how incredible everything turned out.

Long story short... DO IT. It is worth it. 10000000% worth it. Even if it’s just to have that person standing in front of you “ooing and awing” everytime they look at you. Kayla is more than just the person who does your hair and makeup on your wedding day. She is a support. She is an incredible momma, an incredible artist, and an amazing person to have on your team. I could not have chosen any better, and never in a million years would I choose differently.

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Micah and Emily

Emily H. · Married on 08/07/2020

AMAZING experience!

I highly recommend ! I got to work with Kayla and she is absolutely amazing and talented at what she does! I felt beautiful and really appreciated her speed! I am not someone who typically likes sitting and getting lots done and she made it so comfortable! Her airbrush makes you look flawless and everything else is just fantastic!

Sent on 08/24/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Idaho Stylist FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

1 Real Wedding

• 2922 E Cleveland Blvd. Suite 310 Caldwell, ID, 83605 See on map
    2089654144 (Phone number)
    Location of (Idaho Stylist)