4233 se 182nd ave #158, Gresham, OR 97030 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,400
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Pricing

About Hearts Intertwined

A creative and enthusiastic wedding videographer in Portland, Hearts Intertwined Films creates personalized films for each couple and love story. Using a customized photojournalistic approach to filming, they use cinematic and modern techniques to editing for a full video experience. Amy, the executive director of Hearts Intertwined Films, is attentive to each couple's vision and style, ensuring each wedding video reflects your personalities. Although based in Portland, they are available for travel, as they love to see new beautiful places.

Taking substantial time to get to know each couple before working with them, Hearts Intertwined Films offers a variety of services that will fit your needs. The team understands all couples and weddings are different, so your experience will be unique from the next. Services for the special day include:

• Additional hours

img6094
  • Videos 3

27 Reviews for Hearts Intertwined

Lynsey · Married on 03/09/2019

A true pleasure to work with!

Amy was so easy to work with for our March 2019 wedding! From the beginning, she was very responsive and that was much appreciated during the planning process. We chose the raw footage only option for videography, and took the opportunity to pay in full up front to get a discounted rate, which was awesome for our budget.
    Amy checked in with us shortly before the wedding to confirm details and get an idea of our vision. She and her second shooter husband were on time and were low profile throughout the day. She delivered the footage about 2 weeks after we returned from our honeymoon. We were so excited to see it! They captured all the highlights of our day from different angles and we’re really happy with how everything came out. The footage will be such a wonderful reminder of our wedding day that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Carrie · Married on 06/02/2018

Amy and her team are AMAZING! So much fun to work with! I met with her and her team over coffee before booking her for our engagement photos. We loved them so much! We then booked her to do videos and photos of our wedding day. She captured so many beautiful memories! I am forever grateful for her and her team! Her work was prompt and exactly what I wanted AND within my budget! She is my photographer that I refer to all of my family and friends!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Maureen · Married on 04/21/2018

As the mother of the bride, I found Amy Campbell to be amazing. She is professional yet friendly and warm. She works in a low key manner that does not interrupt the flow of a wedding and celebration. Amy and her assistant blended into the event yet clearly were set up to catch key moments. In addition, I worked with Amy to create a video of the newlyweds featuring when each of them was a child growing up and then when they met and fell in love. Amy wove together slides, video snippets, and special effects beautifully. About 160 people were at the wedding and they watched the video during dinner. People laughed, cheered, cried, and "ooohhhed and aaahhhed" a lot. When the video was over, I felt as if we had become one big family cheering on the newlyweds and their commitment to one another. This was the best wedding gift I think the parents could've given Tim and Alexa. I still enjoy watching it alone, on my computer, remembering these two beautiful young people marrying one another. Hopefully, the bride and groom will also find the video special as the years roll by. I am so grateful to Amy and her excellent, professional work!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Hearts Intertwined's reply:

Maureen, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review!! It means the world to me that you and your family thought so highly of us! You have a beautiful family and I feel so honored to have been apart of such a wonderful day uniting Alexa & Tim! Thank you again for having us.

Award

Hearts Intertwined Pricing

Hearts Intertwined Price Rates

• Lucky Button Photography
    Lucky Button Photography Wedding Photographers

Hearts intertwined is my favorite videography team! It's always super fun to work with Amy and her team. They're friendly and fun but also focus and professional. They go above and beyond to get shots I know the couples love. Amy's drone work is fun to watch in action. It's no wonder why she's always booked!

• 4233 se 182nd ave #158 Gresham, 97030 See on map