Des Moines, IA 50301 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Kriha Films

Kriha Films was born to capture real and raw emotion and feelings.  Our approach is just that, to document and preserve the most beautiful and the most true events in everyone's life.  What we want most is to get to know our couples wholly, so that we can tell their story in absolute perfection.  We don't just want to capture your wedding day, we want to capture you and who you both are as people and share your amazing love for each other.  We want our film to be a perfect reflection of you.  If you would like to tell us your story, we would love to listen and share it.

"I do this because I believe in love, in family, in cherishing each other for as long as we have.  Time is fleeting as are memories, but we can take memories with us with the help of the greatest medium, film.  Nothing brings you back FULLY quite like a film does.  I'm not here just to shoot your wedding and deliver it.  I want to share you WITH YOU, and that is why we are offering so much more than just a wedding video here at Kriha Films.  We are offering a piece of art, a true reflection of both of you and your families that doesn't flee or get forgotten.  But instead, gets taken with you and carried on and shared for generations to come.  We do this for couples who truly want something special, something so much more than just a wedding video."

Other couples have also viewed

• Complete Weddings + Events
  • Drew Dau Films
  • Reel Vision Media
  • The Vine Productions

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 9 Videos

22 Reviews for Kriha Films

Renee · Married on 12/03/2016

Jeff and I loved our film and are still getting compliments on it 6 months later!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Brooke · Married on 10/08/2016

There was not a single part of working with the Krihas that was not perfect.

Let's highlight first who they are as people: they are the most kind, humble and sincere humans. My husband and I loved getting to know them and now consider them friends.

Communication: they're 100% in every aspect but communication was an area that stands out to me. James and Holly always respond within less than and hour to two. They're so thoughtful and detailed in their communication.

Day of: could not have been better. They're so organized and on top of it. I barely knew they were there besides them being fantastic. This may sounds like a weird way to compliment them but I couldn't think of something a bride could want more. They got every single detail and never made the day about them. They just made it better. They were calming presences the whole day.

Speed: we got our film in a little over a month - and they got married the week after us!

Our film: is everything and more than we could have possibly dreamed of.

Thank you Krihas! Can't highly enough recommend them!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Our wedding film was amazing! We got so many responses from people about how beautiful the video was! We loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Kriha Films Pricing

Kriha Films Price Rates

Kriha Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3550
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3550
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Joyful Rose Entertainment Wedding DJs

Very professional & pleasant to work with! I highly recommend Kriha Films & would be honored to work along side them at any future weddings!

• Omaha, 50301 See on map
    Location of (Kriha Films)