ks films

$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hi!

I'm Keely. I am originally from Iowa and am currently based out of anywhere & everywhere! I absolutely love exploring the world and getting to meet new people along the way.

Ever since I was young I have had a passion for capturing little moments in my life, and always have had an obsession of going back and reminiscing on memories that I don't want to forget. Throughout high school + college I have captured some of my favorite memories that will last me a lifetime.

Something that I love about videography, is that you can capture a feeling and really create a story, especially when it comes to love! That’s where I come in, the little moments in your life that you experience can truly be captured in an amazing way.

I am truly passionate about videography and would love love love to be apart of all of your special moments.

I’m now booking select dates in 2022 and 2023 for dates for engagement, wedding, elopement, and/or couples films!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Highlight Video
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Julia
    Julia Married on 10/02/2021

Keely’s work is sooo dreamy!

Keely was everything we needed and wanted in a wedding videographer from start to finish! She had a variety of packages and add-ons for us to choose from according to our budget and she was so easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding. We knew from the previous work on her website that she creates videos in the style and aesthetic we wanted for our own wedding day video, and talking with her in the weeks leading up to the wedding about what we specifically were looking for made it even more clear that she was an artist we could rely on to create our dream video. On the day of our wedding she blended seamlessly into the crew of people we had around us in all the chaos and was always ready with her camera to catch the important moments and help us move the day along as needed. She and our photographer worked so well together that it almost felt like they had worked together for years instead of just meeting each other that day! Everything about our video brings us joy and we will treasure it forever! My family loved the video so much that my sister decided to book Keely for her wedding in May, and we can’t wait to see what magic she works for them in 2022 :)
    Natalie N. Married on 09/26/2021

Work with Keely! She is great!

Working with Keely was 10/10! She made the process easy and stress-free. I would recommend her over and over.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Keely Soellner
Keely Soellner
Videographer/Editor

Hi! I'm Keely a solo videographer and editor and have an absolute passion for videography.

I grew up in a small town in Iowa, and spent the last 5 years at Iowa State in Interior Design, and have been capturing my adventures through videography through travel in my teenage and early twenty years.

It all started when a friend called to capture his engagement, and I've been loving it ever since, getting to be a part of people's special day is so important to me and I would love to be apart of yours!

535 Welch Ave Ames, IA, 50014