535 Welch Ave, Ames, IA 50014 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About ks films

Hi!

I'm Keely. I am from Iowa and am currently based out of Ames, IA. I absolutely love exploring the world and getting to meet new people along the way.

Ever since I was young I have had a passion for capturing little moments in my life, and always have had an obsession of going back and reminiscing on memories that I don't want to forget. Throughout high school + college I have captured some of my favorite memories that will last me a lifetime.

Something that I love about videography, is that you can capture a feeling and really create a story, especially when it comes to love! That’s where I come in, the little moments in your life that you experience can truly be captured in an amazing way.

I am truly passionate about videography and would love love love to be apart of all of your special moments.

I’m now booking for 2021-2022 dates for engagement, wedding, elopement, and/or couples films!

• Woman-owned

1 Reviews for ks films

ks films Pricing

ks films Price Rates

ks films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Def Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

Team of ks films

Keely Soellner

Keely Soellner

Videographer/Editor

Hi! I'm Keely a solo videographer and editor and have an absolute passion for videography.

I grew up in a small town in Iowa, and spent the last 5 years at Iowa State in Interior Design, and have been capturing my adventures through videography through travel in my teenage and early twenty years.

It all started when a friend called to capture his engagement, and I've been loving it ever since, getting to be a part of people's special day is so important to me and I would love to be apart of yours!

+ More Details