Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 42

About Heartistree Studios

At Heartistree Studios, our films capture the true essence of who you are as a couple. With over a decade of experience creating wedding films, we craft candid and heartfelt moments into a cinematic film that you can relive forever.

Follow Heartistree Studios on

ashleyjp still without dust

• Videos 12

44 Reviews for Heartistree Studios

Ashley Loper · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Great Couple! Awesome Team!

We worked with Jenny and Bryan through Elope Outdoors! They were so much fun to work with!! It was a cool experience to get “mic’d up” for the ceremony and working with the drone was awesome!! They definitely made it a memorable day! We are so excited to see the final video edit! Would highly recommend Jenny and Bryan to anyone looking for a videographer for their special day!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Heartistree Studios's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Can't wait working on your film now and its beyond gorgeous!!!!! You two were so easy to work with and we are so happy you have chosen to have us document your day.
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome videography duo!

I am SO happy that I decided to use Jenny and Bryan with Heartistree Studios to capture our wedding! Our wedding video was beyond amazing, *Absolutely Perfect* does not even begin to describe how great it turned out. Not only did they capture the very essence of our entire day, choosing the best music soundtrack, they put together teasers leading up to the full video reveal that kept me wanting more. Every person that watched the video commented on how AMAZING it was and how great of team they were. Our most special moments were all there, our first look, the impromptu dance circle at the reception, and farewell song by the guests that no one predicted, they still were able to capture. I could not have imagined anything better. I would recommend this team to anyone, thank you thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Heartistree Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan. You two were absolutely amazing, fun, and down to earth. All of those little impromptu moments were my favorite in the film too, and are what we always want to find in the midst of all the essential and planned moments. Thank you for sharing your experience and for having Bryan + I film your special day. Wishing you guys the very best!!!!
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/23/2019

Amazing Videographer

When we booked our wedding through Elope Outdoors, Heartistree was recommended for our videography needs. I cannot express how grateful we are that Jenny & Bryan were there to capture our wedding on Black Balsam Knobb. Besides being really sweet people, they are amazingly talented. Watching our highlight reel is like watching the movie trailer for an epic lovestory (which yeah it basically is lol). Our friends & family have been blown away (and completely moved) by the beauty of that film. We love that they took our words and fit it perfectly to the video, making it truly special for us. You can tell how much time and effort and art they truly put into their work. If you are looking for a videographer to capture your day, I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Heartistree Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Maria! Your entire family was amazing to work with, what a display of love and connection between y'all, not to mention resilience and hope. Bryan and I had a wonderful time putting together the emotion and beauty of your day!

Heartistree Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

• Jeremy Russell Photography
    Jeremy Russell Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with professional and creative vendors like Heartistree. Jenny and Bryan are exactly the kind of videographers that I enjoy working with and the reasons are simple: they know what they are doing and take their work seriously but are fun to be around, thoughtful and kind. It's obvious that our shared clients love being around them too. Those reasons are more than enough for me to recommend them without hesitation.

• Fete Photography
    Fete Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Heartistree Studios! They do great work and we always hear positive feedback from clients who have hired them for videography services. They are calm, easygoing, friendly, artistic, and professional. We definitely recommend their services to clients!

• Paige Rigoglioso Photography
    Paige Rigoglioso Photography Wedding Photographers

I cannot say enough about Jenny and her team at Heartistree Studios! I first met Jenny on my wedding day, she was incredibly kind and my wedding video was beyond my wildest dreams. So when I heard we would be working together on a wedding, I was so excited! As expected, she was extremely easy and fun to work with! Her work is so beautiful, you can tell she pours her heart into her films. She sincerely captures the spirit of the day and brings out the best in her couples.

• Asheville, 28801 See on map