Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 42

About Heartistree Studios

At Heartistree Studios, our films capture the true essence of who you are as a couple. With over a decade of experience creating wedding films, we craft candid and heartfelt moments into a cinematic film that you can relive forever.

Follow Heartistree Studios on

41 Reviews for Heartistree Studios

• Megan

Megan Madey · Married on 01/26/2019

They are the best!

My husband and I eloped in Linville, NC and last minute we decided to have our big day videotaped so we could watch it with those we love who were not there to attend. We eloped with Meghan Rolfe, who owns Elope Outdoors, and she set us up with Heartistree Studios! Heartistree is SO easy to work with, they make you feel totally comfortable and are so laid back that is was such a pleasure sharing our special day with them! We received our video's so fast...like really really fast, I was super impressed. The quality of the videos were perfect, and I really loved all the editing they did. They truly are worth the investment and we are so incredibly thankful we chose to work with them, and now have a memory we can share with our family for years to come! Look no further...give them a call!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Heartistree Studios's reply:

You two were so fun to work with! Thank you for sharing your experience and we wish you all the love and laughter!

Mary-Claire Bryan · Married on 01/05/2019

Intentional and Present and Joyful!

My husband, Terry and I were SO pleased with Jenny and Bryan as our wedding weekend photographers. Their easygoing presence, intentionality, and beautiful videos were amazing! Such a treasure forever! We felt so at ease with them throughout the weekend (even though we had never met before) and then could nt have asked for more beautiful videos to capture our special day!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Heartistree Studios's reply:

We so loved working with you two and your family! Thank you so much for having us there to capture it all! Wishing you many long years together of happiness + laughter!
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing in every single way

From the very beginning Jenny and Bryan were SO awesome. We changed our date a couple times and completely changed states for our venue - Jenny was incredibly flexible and sweet when she easily could have been frustrated or dropped us. She was so easy to get in touch with throughout the entire process and was nothing short of professional. The day of the wedding they showed up and completely knocked it out of the park! Somehow they managed to almost be invisible while catching every single important moment. They. Are. So. Good. I can't say enough wonderful things about Jenny and Bryan. They are seriously the best. Plus they are two of the kindest people I have ever met! Our video turned out to be everything and MORE! Thank you for capturing our day so perfectly and giving us a video that allows us re-live our day! Seriously, if you all are considering booking Heartistree for your videographer BOOK NOW!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Heartistree Studios's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review! We absolutely loved getting to meet you and your family. Just an absolutely beautiful day and we are thankful for the opportunity to have captured it! Charleston is awesome and it was so worth it to change the date/state because we thoroughly enjoyed the location and venue. Wishing you and Chandler the best life together!

Heartistree Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

• Jeremy Russell Photography
    Jeremy Russell Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with professional and creative vendors like Heartistree. Jenny and Bryan are exactly the kind of videographers that I enjoy working with and the reasons are simple: they know what they are doing and take their work seriously but are fun to be around, thoughtful and kind. It's obvious that our shared clients love being around them too. Those reasons are more than enough for me to recommend them without hesitation.

• Fete Photography
    Fete Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Heartistree Studios! They do great work and we always hear positive feedback from clients who have hired them for videography services. They are calm, easygoing, friendly, artistic, and professional. We definitely recommend their services to clients!

• Paige Rigoglioso Photography
    Paige Rigoglioso Photography Wedding Photographers

I cannot say enough about Jenny and her team at Heartistree Studios! I first met Jenny on my wedding day, she was incredibly kind and my wedding video was beyond my wildest dreams. So when I heard we would be working together on a wedding, I was so excited! As expected, she was extremely easy and fun to work with! Her work is so beautiful, you can tell she pours her heart into her films. She sincerely captures the spirit of the day and brings out the best in her couples.

• Asheville, 28801 See on map