Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 42

About Heartistree Studios

At Heartistree Studios, our films capture the true essence of who you are as a couple. With over a decade of experience creating wedding films, we craft candid and heartfelt moments into a cinematic film that you can relive forever.

Follow Heartistree Studios on

aviva and graham

• Videos 12

37 Reviews for Heartistree Studios

Kylie · Married on 06/23/2018

Our videographer was HeartIsTrees Studio, and Jenny and her husband Bryan were awesome. I can’t wait to see the final products. From the beginning, they wanted to capture our day as personalized as we wanted them to. We told them the most important highlights we wanted captured and also the overall style we had envisioned for the video and that is exactly what they did. I think one of the best qualities about them is how personable this couple is, they are so nice and welcoming, which makes you feel so comfortable that you don’t even know they are filming throughout your wedding day which is so valuable.

Haley · Married on 06/02/2018

Heartistree captured every moment of my special day. I turned to them after my original videographer had to cancel due to heath reasons and was not one bit disappointed in their work. They are easy to work with and fun to be around! My previews and videos are absolutely amazing! If I had it to do again they would be on my team!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Heartistree Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Haley! We LOVED your day, the venue, everything! It was a privilege to capture! Wishing you two the best life together!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2018

Initially we debated hiring a videographer. We were on a tight budget and knew we would get a photographer. Long story short we went for it and hired Heart is Tree and we were thrilled with the results! Best decision. We have watched the highlight video over and over again. They did an amazing job capturing our favorite parts of the night. The way they put together the video was was so fun. We especially enjoyed seeing moments that we had missed and sending this video to friends/family who couldn't make the trip! We've received many complements on their work and skills. Relatives have said " I think that's the best wedding video I have ever seen." Thank you Heart is Tree. I am so thankful for your amazing work, we will forever cherish it!

Oh and not to forget they were fun to work with and very professional!

Heartistree Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

• Jeremy Russell Photography
    Jeremy Russell Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with professional and creative vendors like Heartistree. Jenny and Bryan are exactly the kind of videographers that I enjoy working with and the reasons are simple: they know what they are doing and take their work seriously but are fun to be around, thoughtful and kind. It's obvious that our shared clients love being around them too. Those reasons are more than enough for me to recommend them without hesitation.

• Fete Photography
    Fete Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Heartistree Studios! They do great work and we always hear positive feedback from clients who have hired them for videography services. They are calm, easygoing, friendly, artistic, and professional. We definitely recommend their services to clients!

• Paige Rigoglioso Photography
    Paige Rigoglioso Photography Wedding Photographers

I cannot say enough about Jenny and her team at Heartistree Studios! I first met Jenny on my wedding day, she was incredibly kind and my wedding video was beyond my wildest dreams. So when I heard we would be working together on a wedding, I was so excited! As expected, she was extremely easy and fun to work with! Her work is so beautiful, you can tell she pours her heart into her films. She sincerely captures the spirit of the day and brings out the best in her couples.

• Asheville, NC 28801 See on map