116 bond brook rd, Augusta, ME 04330 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Haze Photo Design

In my short time here on this earth, I think I've learned alot from being a mom, wife and student. My daughter did not make building a business easy. I have always moved to better myself and help people tell their life story with photos. Knowing what's important to my clients is my main goal and delivering for them, with my artistic vision.

Follow Haze Photo Design on

• Real Weddings 14

5 Reviews for Haze Photo Design

Miranda · Married on 10/13/2018

Haze Photography rocks!

Noella was very professional when she needed to be but also very personable. It wasn't posed shots they were mainly candid and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture the memories we will keep for a life time!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Haze Photo Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was so fun and it felt like we had known each other for years, it's funny that people kept saying the same thing! I look forward to seeing you in the future!

Janet Ryder · Married on 06/02/2018

personalized and priceless

Her expert eye caught moments that I didn't even catch in my (wonderful) dreams. We had placed constraints (such as very little photo session time after the wedding) but she handled cheerfully, willingly and with professionalism. She caught our personalities and her artistic style truly reflects her art degree! All the photographs were personalized and priceless. Thank you!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Kaleena · Married on 06/20/2015

Your Vendor Team Needs Haze Photography

When you're planning your wedding, the most important thing is enjoying every moment of it because it will fly by! As a wedding planner, I have seen it all and the second most important thing is to be sure you have a solid vendor team that will make sure your wedding day is everything you have been dreaming up. Noella is professional and passionate about her work. She will do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot! These are photos that will display in your home for years to come of one of the most special days in your life. She takes her time to get to know each couple and understand their style and knocks it out of the park with delivery. She is flexible and laidback which is key with keeping wedding day stress away! She will be sure your day is captured perfectly. I know I always want Noella on my day-of vendor team because I trust her to go above and beyond for my clients.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Haze Photo Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints