Hartford Prints!

Hartford, CT View map

At Hartford Prints!, we specialize in urban, clean, minimal, and modern letterpress wedding invitations.

OUR STORY

Hartford Prints! is an urban goods brand that is all about handmade and homegrown love. Addy (Older Sister), Callie (Middle Sister), and Rory (Younger Sister) joined forces in 2012 to create letterpress stationery that is modern and fun. Very quickly, our printing prowess, killer style, and graphic genius grew our family. Today, at Hartford Prints! you can shop for stunning wedding invitations, offbeat greeting cards, urban streetwear, and one-of-a-kind gifts. And with the opening of our flagship store in downtown Hartford in 2013, Hartford Prints! embraces the idea that a company can both make and do good things. We strive to be an active space, using the power of our press to create positive vibes about our local community. Come visit us, we think you’ll want to be part of the fam too!

OUR DESIGNS

At Hartford Prints! our designs are always a collaboration over many iced coffees and multiple Pinterest boards. We use the humor that our mom gave us and our dad’s attention to detail to bring our stationery and designs to life, blending illustration, hand-lettering, and modern graphics. We print everything by hand in our studio on our trusty Vandercook 4T and spend countless hours lining envelopes, and telling stories!

OUR WORK

Our process is more “hands on” than ordering invitations from a stationer or online, since we are a letterpress company and everything we do is custom designed by us. Letterpress is an old-fashioned form of relief printing all done by hand, so our work is truly a labor of love. Since we create truly unique designs, we work with all of our clients to understand your style, the look and feel of your wedding and then customize our designs to fit your needs.

OUR PROCESS

After sitting down for an initial consultation over coffee or wine, phone or Skype, we will put together a budget estimate. At the time of your approval of the estimate, we will send you a contract, an invoice for a 50% non-refundable deposit, and a design timeline. We will work with your schedule to get the first digital (PDF) proofs of your fabulous designs to you in a timely fashion, to be agreed upon by you, the client, and us. There are then up to three rounds of free edits included in the estimate. Once we have your final approval, we will begin printing and assembling your order. All of our clients are encouraged to come by the studio during the printing process to watch, learn, laugh, dance, snap some photos, and have an awesome time!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping

• Samantha
    Samantha C. Married on 09/19/2020

Blown away by exceptional service and the most gorgeous prints!

Hartford Prints has an exceptional reputation and had been recommended to me by several friends. From my initial point of contact to when I picked up my final prints, the communication was incredible. They got back to me so quickly, every time I would reach out. They worked with me every step of the way to make sure that I absolutely loved every print.

I ordered an invitation suite which included the invitation, RSVP card, details card, custom envelopes & menus. Each one was so spectacular. The details were just incredible. I also want to emphasize the fact that you can 100% tell that these were created with such love and care. I am so glad I chose not to just order my suite offline and chose to go with Hartford Prints. I had so many family members & friends reach out to compliment me on the suite.

Planning a wedding during a global pandemic was a challenge. Hartford Prints had my back every step of the way. They were so patient with me as I tried to decide if I would reschedule my wedding, change the venue or change my guest list. They were ready to pivot & change direction as soon as I was.

I can't thank the incredible ladies at Hartford Prints enough for their support & the beautiful wedding invitation suite!
    Carine R. Married on 10/19/2019

So awesome!!

Working with Hartford Prints! was such a wonderful experience. From our very first meeting, we knew we were in good hands. Hannah, Jillian and Rory are an amazing team. Starting with our wedding invitations, we told them our vision and they couldn’t have done a more perfect job. With any changes or corrections that we wanted to make, they were so understanding and patient. There was a specific envelope liner I wanted and they were able to find the exact one. We received so many compliments about the quality of the invitations and how beautiful they were. We also had them make the programs for the church and table name cards for our guests. These both came out great and were exactly what we were looking for. Our venue asked us to bring the name cards in alphabetical order; the girls had no problem doing this for us which made our lives so much easier! We highly recommend Hartford Prints! and definitely plan to use them in the future. We couldn’t have asked for a more easy and fun experience!
    Julie W. Married on 10/12/2019

A true Hartford find

Hartford Prints was so friendly and easy to work with. The relaxed staff was reassuring during a busy time planning our wedding. I felt very comfortable knowing that our invitations would be done well and on time.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

42 1/2 Pratt Street Hartford, 06103

STUDIO: 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday STORE: 11:00am - 7:00pm Tuesday - Saturday
Location of (Hartford Prints!)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding