Harris Jeweler

Troy, OH View map

Harris Jeweler is a third generation family jeweler serving the greater Dayton area for over 70 years. Our world class customer service and largest selection of engagement and wedding rings brings in couples from all over the tri-state area to find their perfect engagement ring and wedding bands. We have the only full service in-house custom design and repair studio in the area and can set and size your engagement ring or wedding band in an hour! Come visit our store for all of your jewelry needs.

• Sally
    Sally Married on 08/22/2015
    Very knowledgeable and helped my fiancé and I find the perfect wedding bands at a great price.
    Brittany Married on 09/08/2013
    My husband purchased my engagement ring at Harris Jeweler and I absolutely love it! The designer did not make a matching band so Donna and the head jeweler made the process enjoyable and easy and created a custom wedding band that I truly cherish. Now I just hope my husband gets me the other side for our anniversary!
    Janine Married on 08/24/2013
    My husband bought my engagement ring from them, and we got our wedding rings from them too! Bonnie was so easy to deal with, and she was a great help to my husband in picking out my engagement ring (for which I am grateful!). She also helped work around our budget to figure out the best wedding rings to get.

2343 W Main St Troy, 45373
Location of (Harris Jeweler)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding