Shelley Otis

Bristol, Bristol, RI 02809 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Shelley Otis

A wedding musician based in Bristol, Rhode Island, Harpist Shelley Otis has 10 years of experience creating mood-setting wedding music. Couples can request Shelley Otis to play in a solo, duo, or trio instrumental arrangement. With a catalog of over 400 songs, Shelley takes a refreshing approach to her harp and offers versatility when planning music for your wedding or special event.

From the rehearsal dinner and ceremony to the cocktail hour and reception, Shelley is committed to finding the perfect playlist for you, whether you are interested in music from Bach, the Beatles, Celtic dances, Latin American tunes, Led Zeppelin, or Bruno Mars. She also has the talent to learn new songs on her harp if there is a desired song that is not on her list. As a multi-instrumentalist, Shelley not only plays the harp, but also piano and organ. Or if you are looking for an ensemble, she collaborates with a violinist, cellist, or percussionist. If necessary, couples can also request Shelley to provide microphones, sample music, and a sound/PA system.

Harp at a wedding in Whispering Pines
The harp in candle lights

78 Reviews for Shelley Otis

Caleb Flook · Married on 12/15/2018

Flexible and outstanding!

Shelley was so amazing from start to finish. Her repertoire of songs was outstanding and she even learned a new song just for us. We knew we were going to be in good hands and that people would enjoy the music the moment we first met via FaceTime. Shelley was super flexible and made everything work even with our last minute changes. Thanks for making our wedding such a memorable occasion.

• Laurel

Laurel · Married on 12/08/2018

Shelley is a true professional.

I was waiting to review Shelley until I received my wedding video back so I could replay our ceremony OVER AND OVER AND OVER but I just couldn't wait to share how amazing Shelley was throughout the entire process. From the first conversation, she was more than willing and able to help our ceremony be just as magical and special as my husband and I imagined. She went above and beyond for us. We went back and forth on email and even at the very last minute, I added a third musician! Shelley didn't even blink and made it happen. They were beautifully positioned and dressed at the ceremony. We were able to chat briefly before the ceremony and then after, she came up to me to make sure we had a nice connection. Walking down the isle, I blacked out but before the ceremony I could hear them playing and it was just beautiful! I highly recommend Shelley and anyone she recommends to make it a beautiful moment for you and your groom. She is a lovely person and that shows through her demeanor and music. It was very special. Thank you Shelley.

Shelley Otis FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Microphones
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Harp, Organ, Piano, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• An Amazing Day Wedding Officiant
    An Amazing Day Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Shelley is a fantastic harpist. She works with her couples to personally design their ceremony music.

• Derek Halkett Photography
    Derek Halkett Photography Wedding Photographers

Shelley Otis performed flawlessly and provided for a soft and comforting ambiance during the wedding ceremony. Shelley was a pleasure to work with and maintained a professional bearing throughout the evening. I highly recommend Shelley Otis if you are looking to add that special touch to your wedding day.

• L2entertainments
    L2entertainments Wedding DJs

Extremely talented and versatile Harpist, plays elegant wedding classics while keeping a modern approach!

• Bristol Bristol, Rhode Island, 02809 See on map