Denver, CO 80241 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200
Availability Check your date

About Harper Bond Events

All of our brides are different, so we know that they all need different things. We have three fabulous wedding packages that are the perfect starting point in planning your special day. On top of that, we also have our Charm Bracelet collection where you can choose individual services to add to any package. It's the perfect way to make you planning package as unique as you are, while still getting all the services that you need.

Follow Harper Bond Events on

35 Reviews for Harper Bond Events

Harper Bond Events 1
Harper Bond Events 2

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2018

We used Jordan and her team for day of coordination (which really entails much more than just day of!) plus some extras as we wanted to do as much on our own as we could. From our initial meeting to the day of our wedding, Jordan was so easy and enjoyable to work with. She was prompt in her responses, very organized and paid very close attention to details we never even thought of. The day of our event, my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy the day and not have to worry about anything regarding set-up/take-down or any of the vendor problems that came up as Jordan took care of everything! We would absolutely recommend Harper Bond Events for any wedding/event planning!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Awe Melissa, it was such an honor to be a part of your big day. You and Abram were a joy to work with all the way through! Thank you so much for having us as a part of your beautiful wedding!

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2018

Jordan was absolutely amazing! We had a destination wedding from Ohio to Colorado and she made it extremely easy. My wedding day was everything I envisioned due to her attention to detail. She helped keep the wedding easy and enjoyable! The best vendor I booked for my wedding without a doubt!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Brittany, you and Kyle are such a fabulous couple and I loved being a part of your amazing celebration!

Lindsay Williams · Married on 08/11/2018

Marina & Jordan are so organized and fun!

The Harper Bond Events team is amazing! From the moment I sat down with Marina and Jordan, I felt an immediate sense of relief about planning my wedding day. They helped me build a planning package that was just right for me, and were so great to work with from that point on. I loved how organized they were, and how Marina (my day-of coordinator) made sure to stay in contact with me as the day got closer. When my Big Day finally came, I couldn't have been more happy with how on top of things Marina was. I was able to relax and enjoy my day because she was so on top of all the small details and had really taken the time to understand how I wanted my day to go. The Harper Bond Events team is so professional and fun to work with, and Marina really brought my dream wedding to life. Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Lindsay!! Marina and I loved being a part of your planning process and pulling it all together day of. You and John have such a sweet family, and awesome friends, and we are just so glad that we were able to be a part of it all!

Harper Bond Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3