Harper Bond Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Package Price

All of our brides are different, so we know that they all need different things. We have three fabulous wedding packages that are the perfect starting point in planning your special day. On top of that, we also have our Charm Bracelet collection where you can choose individual services to add to any package. It's the perfect way to make you planning package as unique as you are, while still getting all the services that you need.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

4,300.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• W
    Wyatt J. Married on 10/07/2022

Easy, Fun, & Enjoyable

Words cannot describe how crucial Jessica Shipman was to the success of our wedding. We were under prepared, and she over delivered. My recommendation is to book with her as early as possible, and for as long as possible if you want an easy wedding!

-The Johnsons

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Wyatt & Stephanie - I AM SO GLAD that I got to be a part of your big day. I knew how special you both were and how amazing your relationship is from the second I met you. You both were an absolute blast to be around and a pleasure to work with. HUGE shout out to your parents and entire wedding party who all helped make the day even more spectacular. I'm sad that our time together is ending... want to get married again? Don't be a stranger! Wishing you both the best!
    Robert (. Married on 10/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So Happy HarperBond Events were there for us!!!

As parents of the Bride we could not have been more happy and relieved with Jessica Shipman. We got to enjoy the day, our family , the event, rather than get swallowed up worrying about all the details and managing the vendors. Very detailed approach , right away we were confident and grateful for the help. Amazing - and WAY WAY worth it!

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Robert - I'm so happy that I could help take some of the detail-loaded burden of wedding planning off your shoulders! I'm thrilled that I was able to give you peace of mind so you were able to enjoy Stephanie & Wyatt's big day! It was a truly beautiful celebration of their love and your love for them! Your kind words mean the world to me! Thank you!
    Hailey E. Married on 08/06/2022

Wonderful Experience

First, I would like to say that having a day of coordinator was the best decision we could have possibly made for our wedding. We had the good fortune of getting Mandy from HBE to coordinate our special day. She is amazing! Not only did she work with us to create a great timeline, somehow she also managed to keep our crazy wedding (party) on track the entire time. Mandy was quick to respond to all of our emails, questions and updates, and did a great job of making sure we were all on the same page. We could not have asked for a better coordinator, or a better wedding day.

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Hailey! I had such a fun time both helping to coordinate and attending your stunning wedding – I am so grateful to have been a part of your special day! From your décor and vendor choices to those vows, and how we all nailed that timeline together, it truly was perfect. Your families and wedding party were all so lovely! They enhanced the day. Wishing you and Conner the best and thank you both again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Denver, 80241
7206620011
Location of (Harper Bond Events)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding