Harper Bond Events Reviews

54 Reviews for Harper Bond Events

• Jessica

Jessica Shipman · Getting married on 07/01/2022

Absolutely Amazing Experience!

Working with Jordan and team was amazing. As a very particular Type A bride with A LOT of ideas, Jordan seamlessly helped execute them on the day of. She always listened to what we wanted even if it was a bit quirky, but she also gave us the insight from experience and asked questions that caused us to think about things in a different way. Despite the amount of work that had to be done, she helped make the week and day of our wedding enjoyable and stress free. Jordan was also our officiant and we wouldn't have had it any other way! We would absolutely work with Jordan and Harper Bond Events again.

Sent on 02/09/2020

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Jessica! We loved being part of your Disney extravaganza, and it was such a joy getting to know you and Struan on a deeper level as your officiant as well! So glad you picked us for your big day

Sasha · Married on 09/18/2020

if you feel like you need one more of you

We wed on 9/18/2020 in Stonebrook Manor in Colorado.

We decided to hire Jordan about six weeks before our wedding and so glad we did; because of her, we enjoyed our day of being a bride and a groom as she took care of everything else. She attended and coordinated our rehearsal along with our pastor. On the wedding day, she set up the decorations, directed all the vendors, guests, and ushers, managed the timeline, and so many other things that made our wedding run smoothly. Flexibility had to be our motto this year, and she was terrific at that. We changed the ceremony order three weeks before the big day because the bride's family wasn't allowed into the country; and attended via a live -stream instead. Among other things, we developed a plan B for our autistic daughter, who played ceremony music, and for our toddler flower girl. We had no wedding party or family in town, so Jordan filled that role of an adviser and coordinator typically done by mothers and wedding guests of honor. Also striking was how all the preferred venue vendors worked together - Jordan, photographer, DJ, and the venue; I think going with the venue's preferred vendors was a great decision on its own.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sasha! I was very glad to join your event team and am so thrilled with how everything went! Your wedding was truly a celebration of the love between you and Nick and I am honored to have been part of it!

Alex · Married on 06/08/2020

Jordan is the absolute best!

Jordan and her team at Harper Bond Events are the absolute best! She assisted us through every step of the planning process and ensured that our day was perfect. She is so well-connected and respected within the wedding vendor community and made excellent recommendations for each of our vendors. If you have Jordan planning your wedding, you can trust that everything will be set up as you envisioned and will go off without a hitch.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Thank you so much Alex! You and Sam were a dream to work with from day one, and I am still swooning over your pictures!! We loved working with y'all and getting to know your incredible friends and family as well. So glad we were able to be part of your big day!
  • Zachary

Zachary Hatch · Married on 02/22/2020

Best Wedding Coordinator/Planner Ever!!!

From My Wife:
    Words cannot express how truly grateful my husband and I are to Jordan Harper and the Harper Bond Events team! Throughout all the chaos of wedding planning, Jordan was my calm and voice of reason. From our very first meeting, she helped us outline every single detail and created my dream wedding vision. She was attentive, supportive and tolerated all my bridal quirks, including late night questions stemming from the inevitable wedding nightmares. The month of she handled everything from coordinating vendors, scheduling our final walk-throughs, wedding rehearsal and even stored our decorations the day before (and with being a classic Pinterest bride, that was no small feat). When our special day arrived, Jordan maintained her professionalism and calmly handled any small hiccups that occurred, allowing my husband and I to relax and enjoy every moment! Her organization, attention to detail and efficiency created the perfect environment for my dream wedding. Thank you so much to Jordan for going above and beyond for us on our wedding day! We definitely recommend Harper Bond Events for all your wedding coordinating and planning needs. Their dedication to their client’s happiness is second to none!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Thank you so much Miarra and Zach! Everything came together so beautifully for your day and I am just thrilled our team got to be a part of it all! Y'all are one of the coolest sweetest couples I've ever had the pleasure of working with and you sure throw one heck of a party!! Thank you for choosing Harper Bond Events to be part of it!!
  • Lizzy

Lizzy Lydon · Married on 12/29/2019

Best choice we made.

There was a brief moment where my husband thought we wouldn't need a day-of coordinator - the first time we met with Jordan he was ALL IN. I don't know what we would have done without her! She is so personable and organized. On the day, we didn't have to think about a thing and she is the reason everything went so smoothly. Also, even though we only paid for day-of services, she was willing to answer any questions I had about the planning process and share her tips which we really appreciated. We can't thank her enough for everything!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Awe you're so sweet Lizzy! It was a joy getting to know you all and bring your winter wonderland wedding to life ❤️
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/17/2019

Jordan really saved us!

Our wedding would have seriously fallen apart if it wasn't for Jordan! Harper Bond Events is a preferred vendor of the venue we picked, Stonebrook Manor, which is why we originally contacted them. From the moment we met her, we knew Jordan was someone we wanted to work with. She came prepared for our first meeting with her, and explained thoroughly how everything was going to work. She literally saved the day from disaster! She made sure to direct everyone on what to do, how to walk, where to go, just to make sure it was perfect for us. Even though there were still hiccups, Jordan did her best to keep everything under control! I cannot thank her enough for everything she did for us! She is so down to earth and professional, it was a pleasure working with her. I highly recommend contacting Harper Bond Events for any wedding planning/ coordinating needs!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Oh my goodness Alicia, I think you should give yourself more credit! You and Kaleb did such an amazing job making your wedding personal with heart felt details, all I did was pull it together :) Thank you so much for the kind review, y’all are awesome ❤️

Kari Holt · Married on 10/11/2019

Best experience!

Kelsey was the perfect day of coordinator for our wedding! She was attentive and focused making sure that everything went smoothly on our big day! Being able to relax and enjoy the day of made all the difference, knowing that Kelsey had our event under control!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kari!! You and Jason are the coolest, I'm just sad your wedding is over and we don't get to hang out anymore!! So glad you loved your day and so glad I got to be part of that!

Kelsey · Married on 09/27/2019

Jordan is amazing! Best wedding decision I made!

Jordan was amazing! I am very organized and did not think I needed a coordinator at first, but my husband knew better and recommended we hire Jordan to relieve some stress from my family and I - he was so right! Our wedding as perfect and we were able to relax and enjoy with family and friends knowing that Jordan had everything covered! She knew the right questions to ask and gave great advise to help us make decisions. Jordan took care of everything from moving people from place to place seamlessly to pinning on boutonnieres when no one knew how to bustling my dress when my sisters had trouble! I could not have done it without her!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Awe this review warms my heart! Thank you so much Kelsey, it has an honor to be part of your day
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Adams · Married on 09/26/2019

Would hire her again!

Jordan and her team where always on top of things with our wedding. Even though I found myself to be pretty organized with wedding planning, Jordan was able to point out things that I hadn't even thought of in order to make our day seamless. Day off she was cool, calm and collected and there was no stress at all. Any time I had a question she would get back to me promptly. Highly recommend Jordan and her team!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey! You and Josh but such much thought into the details of your day, and it was a pleasure for us to be able to bring it all to life for you!!

Coki Ta · Married on 09/14/2019

The one person you should clearly spend your money on

Jordan Harper was absolutely essential to our wedding’s success. We hired her as a day-of-coordinator and her services were the best thing we spent money on for our wedding. My wife had the nightmare scenario of an allergic reaction on the day of our wedding, but because Jordan had helped us plan the day in such detail (timeline, coordinating with vendors, and even last minute decoration decisions when our florist didn’t follow through) everything still went smoothly. Her attention to detail and level head made our special day stress free. If you’re wondering if you need a day-of-coordinator, don’t think; just sign on with Harper Bond Events.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Harper Bond Events's reply:

What a touching review, thank you so much Kathy and Coki! You and your family were a joy to work with and although there were a lot of challenges your day presented, I am so glad we were able to pull it all together seamlessly! Thank you for choosing us!

Megan Folkerts · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome and professional!

I can't say enough about how awesome working with Harper Bond was! Kelsey was so attentive and helpful throughout the entire process, providing vendor suggestions and answering all my little questions! Day of she was organized, efficient and helped keep me sane! I would recommend Harper Bond and Kelsey to any of my friends!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Megan!! Your day was so awesome, and it was a true pleasure getting to know you and Jessica's friends and family. You both made such beautiful brides and I feel so honored to have been part of your love story!

Tink Foster · Married on 08/24/2019

Great assistance for an amazing night

Marina and Kaitlyn helped make my wedding PERFECT! They went above and beyond for me! It was so wonderful having their assistance during my wedding day. They kept me sane and relaxed for my night. Thank you so much for all of your help girls! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone getting married!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Tink- we had such a blast helping make your day everything you hoped for! Your vision and theme for the wedding came together so beautifully, and really painted a picture of you and Spencer’s love for each other. You two were so much fun to work with, and we really appreciate you allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Marietta Clare · Married on 08/18/2019

Harper Bond is the Best!!

Harper Bond was the perfect choice for our Day Of Coordinator. Marina did a superb job!!. She took care of all the details so we were really able to relax and enjoy the special day. Thank you, Marina, so very much for being there every step of the way for us. We couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Harper Bond Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part your wedding day! Not only did the decor come together so beautifully with the venue’s scenic view, but your love for each other was so perfectly displayed. Working with you leading up to the event was such a blast, and I’m so glad we could bring your vision for your Big Day to life. Thank YOU for letting me be a part of such a beautiful celebration!
  • Justina

Justina Gallardo · Married on 07/13/2019

A dream come true 💜👰

Marina was amazing! High energy and excited to help with whatever we needed. Her great ideas to make things easier for us were so helpful and appreciated. She made this event a breeze and we're grateful she was apart of this day with us. A few issues with guests and she handled them with love and professionalism so we didn't need to intervene. Her quick responses and general compassion for her job put me at ease it was like she wholeheartedly wanted everything perfectly the way I did. She never made us feel rushed or inadequate but truly her number one priority. We were truly blessed to have her for our event!!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Masaru

Masaru Torito · Married on 07/05/2019

Great team!

Absolutely. Great professionalism, but also with a touch of personal friendship. The Harper Bond Team CARES about you and having your perfect wedding. They realize that the details are important, but equally important is the details that you can't account for. Between rain, difficult family members etc, Marina was great at handling all of the small details that allowed us to focus on the most important detail. Being in the moment and focused on our love and vows to each other in front of our friends and family.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Harper Bond Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure helping make you and Azucena’s day everything you hoped it would be! I adored getting to be a part of such an important day in your lives and meeting your wonderful families. Witnessing such a beautiful couple show their love for each other in so many ways throughout the day is why I love what I do. Thank you for trusting myself and Jordan in helping you display your endless love for one another!

Mackenzie Burridge · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience working with Jordan

Jordan was great to work with. She helped with final details, any hurdles we ended up coming across, and the day of went perfectly because of her! She also had paperwork for us on everything and anything we'd need leading up to and after the wedding, like tipping details and how to change your name after.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Awe thank you so much Mackenzie!! It was so fun working with you and Alec and bringing you vision to life!! Keep in touch

Nancy Van Burgel · Married on 05/11/2019

Consummate Professional - Best decision ever!

Where to begin to thank Jordan at Harper Bond Events?! Highly organized! Consummate professional attending to all details known and unknown. We had made many of the decisions regarding venue, photographer, music, flowers in advance and were not certain we needed a Wedding Planner. Thank goodness we decided to go with Jordan for the month before and day of! She mapped out every detail of who/what/where/when and guided us thru remaining vendor decisions. She created and managed all the miscellaneous paperwork and educated us on tipping etiquette. Jordan and her team calmly steered the ship through the day of with last minute unpredictable weather plans. It was wonderful to have Jordan be the one point of contact for all our vendors as well as a legion of family and friend ‘volunteers’. A seamless and highly enjoyable hand-off!! Our one regret is that we should have had Jordan stay thru the entire evening on the day of. Would not hesitate to recommend Jordan and her team for any/all aspect of your Wedding!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Thank you so much Nancy and Debby, we loved being part of your day! The weather threw us a few curve balls, but I am so glad we were still able to pull it all together and give you both the day you were dreaming of
  • Sarah

Sarah Seltvedt · Married on 10/14/2018

Snowy October Wedding

Harper Bond Events took such good care to make sure our wedding was wonderful! So many of our guests were still talking about our wedding weeks and months after. Jordan was so easy to work with and had all the timing just right. She even handled a minor crisis without skipping a beat! We highly suggest issuing her for your big day, or for any event.

Sent on 08/07/2020

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Sarah!! Yep that freak snow storm threw us all a curve ball, but the day still turned out amazing!! I’m glad our team was able to pull it all together!!

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2018

We used Jordan and her team for day of coordination (which really entails much more than just day of!) plus some extras as we wanted to do as much on our own as we could. From our initial meeting to the day of our wedding, Jordan was so easy and enjoyable to work with. She was prompt in her responses, very organized and paid very close attention to details we never even thought of. The day of our event, my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy the day and not have to worry about anything regarding set-up/take-down or any of the vendor problems that came up as Jordan took care of everything! We would absolutely recommend Harper Bond Events for any wedding/event planning!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Awe Melissa, it was such an honor to be a part of your big day. You and Abram were a joy to work with all the way through! Thank you so much for having us as a part of your beautiful wedding!

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2018

Jordan was absolutely amazing! We had a destination wedding from Ohio to Colorado and she made it extremely easy. My wedding day was everything I envisioned due to her attention to detail. She helped keep the wedding easy and enjoyable! The best vendor I booked for my wedding without a doubt!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Brittany, you and Kyle are such a fabulous couple and I loved being a part of your amazing celebration!

Lindsay Williams · Married on 08/11/2018

Marina & Jordan are so organized and fun!

The Harper Bond Events team is amazing! From the moment I sat down with Marina and Jordan, I felt an immediate sense of relief about planning my wedding day. They helped me build a planning package that was just right for me, and were so great to work with from that point on. I loved how organized they were, and how Marina (my day-of coordinator) made sure to stay in contact with me as the day got closer. When my Big Day finally came, I couldn't have been more happy with how on top of things Marina was. I was able to relax and enjoy my day because she was so on top of all the small details and had really taken the time to understand how I wanted my day to go. The Harper Bond Events team is so professional and fun to work with, and Marina really brought my dream wedding to life. Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Lindsay!! Marina and I loved being a part of your planning process and pulling it all together day of. You and John have such a sweet family, and awesome friends, and we are just so glad that we were able to be a part of it all!

Jenna West · Married on 06/23/2018

Thank You Marina & Harper Bond Events!!

100% worth the money! I thought at first the I wouldn’t need a wedding planner (or even a day-of coordinator), but after talking with a few friends who had recently been married, I decided to set up a meeting with Harper Bond Events. I am SO glad I did! My initial meeting was with both Jordan and Marina (the lead planners), and they were so awesome at explaining to me what they did and answering a ton of my wedding planning questions in general. They were so fun and bubbly, and made me feel so comfortable and excited about my day. The services I decided to book with them were both pre-planning and day-of services, all of which I thought were completely necessary. Marina was assigned as my lead planner, and she did such a great job helping me coordinate my transportation and hotel blocks, creating my timeline and communicating with my vendors, and helping me organize all the details of my wedding day. When my wedding day finally arrived, I was so confident in Marina and relaxed because we had gone over everything single detail before-hand. I was able to enjoy time with my family and friends (and of course my groom), without having to worry about answering questions or phone calls. Everything was executed beautifully and I honestly wouldn’t be able to tell you if anything went wrong because Marina ran the day so smoothly. I honestly have no idea what my wedding would’ve been like if I hadn’t found Harper Bond Events, and would recommend them to everyone getting married, no matter how big or small your wedding is!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Awe Jenna, thank you so much for the kind words!! It was truly a pleasure being a part of your wedding!! You and Ryan are awesome, and we are so glad that we got to be a part of your day!!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/09/2018

Thank you Jordan!!! Our wedding was so much fun and we had a great time! Everything was taken care of and I didn’t have to worry, just had a blast with family and friends! Highly recommended for a stress free day!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Thank you so much Wendy, I'm so glad you loved your day! We loved being a part of it too!

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2018

Jordan is absolutely AMAZING!!! I am in pharmacy school so I knew I needed some help the day of my wedding. Jordan took care of all of the small wedding day details so I wouldn't have to worry, from setting up all of the decorations, to organizing the wedding party and coordinating with my other vendors. I was able to enjoy my wedding fully because of all of her help. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole, your wedding was beautiful and I am so glad we were able to pull it all together for you. Congratulations again to you and Zach <3
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 04/29/2018

From start to finish, my experience with Jordan was amazing. She was super knowledgeable and helped me make decisions about things I hasn't even considered. She made sure that everything was exactly as I'd pictured. She also oversaw the entire setup and tear down process and made sure that things made it into the right hands at the end of the night. All I had to do was relax and enjoy my day! Money very well spent.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Harper Bond Events's reply:

Thank you so much Julie and Stuart!! Your wedding vision was so beautiful, and I was just honored to be a part of it. Best of wishes to you and your awesome family!