Austin, Austin, TX 78702 Map · Phone number

About Andy + Carrie Photography

Hello! We're Andy and Carrie.

We love to create innovative, high quality art for our couples to enjoy for a lifetime. We take pride in our artistic portraits, but also love capturing the many candid moments that occur throughout the wedding day.

We're located in Austin, TX but travel worldwide! If you'd like to find out more, give us a shout!

HappyDayMedia was formerly Andy + Carrie Photography

Andy + Carrie Photography 6
Andy + Carrie Photography 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Beck · Married on 04/07/2019

We loved working with Andy and Carrie!!

Andy and Carrie were so amazing to work with! My boss originally recommended them to me because he had a great experience with them at his own wedding. They took our bridal, engagement, and wedding photos. When we got our photos back we were wow’d by every single one of them.

Ultimately we decided to work with them over other photographers for a few reasons. Andy and Carrie were both so professional but also very warm and welcoming. They have an amazing system of storing photos so in case something happens to your copy they have an extra one to pass along. We liked the packages they had to offer. We ended up going with bridal, engagement, and wedding shoot along with a gif booth and a wedding album. We also really loved that it was a husband and wife duo. From their own personal experience and their professional experience they knew everything that needed to get done to make the little and big moments from our wedding last a lifetime.

My fiancé and I took engagement photos right after he proposed to me. When we first started talking to Andy and Carrie they highly recommended taking another round of engagement photos with them so that we could work with them at least once before the big day and feel comfortable in front of them in some of more intimate moments. I’m so glad we followed their advice.

I took my bridal photos about a month before our wedding. I made a day out of it. First I did a hair and makeup trial, then picked up a bouquet, and met them at the Capitol. I’m not super comfortable being the center of attention but with Andy and Carrie it all felt so natural. They recommended that I invite a friendly face to this shoot, so of course I invited my sister/maid of honor. My sister’s job was to be someone to smile at, really glad I had her with me. I felt so comfortable with Andy and Carrie, Andy knew exactly what to say to make me laugh and feel at ease in front of the lens. When I got the photos back from my bridal shoot I was in awe at how beautiful they were. Literally every shot was a piece of art. I looked like a model in a wedding magazine. It took every ounce of will power not to give in before the wedding and show my friends and then fiancé all the photos from the shoot.

We took our engagement photos a few weeks before the wedding. We met Andy and Carrie downtown where we took photos right before and just after sunset. This was my husband’s first time working with them and by the end of the session he was feeling just as comfortable in front of the lens as I was. You could see both Any and Carrie’s creative minds running as we were walking through downtown. One of the reasons we went with them was their creativity, I feel like they can see the final photo before they even shoot it with their cameras.

On our wedding day, Andy and Carrie came to our place first to capture me and my bridal party during the hair and make up phase of our morning. They then drove out to our venue, Ma Maison, and took some pictures of the grounds then moved their attention to the groom and his party. It was so wonderful getting those photos back and seeing my husband preparing in the final moments before we both walked down the aisle. Once my crew arrived at the venue, our photographers were both there documenting the process of us getting ready and doing the final touches. From the moment we walked down the aisle to the moment we hopped into our getaway car I did not notice Andy and Carrie at all. They easily incorporated themselves into the venue and took so many candid shots of us and our guests. The only time I noticed them was when we’d hop away from the party to take portraits around the venue.

Once again when we got the photos back from our wedding we were speechless. All of them were so amazing. They captured all the small details as well as the moments that we missed while we were distracted with wedding duties. We’re currently going through the process of picking our absolute favorites and working with them to put together a professional wedding album. I think this might be the thing I’m most excited about. Their albums last a lifetime, I can’t wait to show our kids and their grandkids one day!

We loved working with Andy and Carrie and we’d highly recommend any of our friends and family in the Austin Area to use them.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Andy + Carrie Photography 13
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing photos, awesome people

This review is based on my bridal portraits -- though I'm sure our wedding photos will come back just as beautiful! Andy and Carrie are amazing photographers, with attention to detail, and lovely finished photos. They work super well together and are very patient,especially when dealing not only with me, but opinionated family members :) I also tend to hate pictures of myself, but I LOVE how my bridals turned out, which is saying something. Our two sneak-peak photos for our wedding day were also so beautiful, so we can't wait to see all the finished photos!

We highly recommend Andy and Carrie!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Madeleine · Married on 11/03/2018

Most Beautiful Photos

Andy and Carrie were so much fun and easy to work with! On the day of the wedding they were so professional and relaxed and captured every moment beautifully! They were focused and advised us what to do while also being SO flexible. They listened to us and made such a great use of their time while we were still getting ready. Our photos are so beautiful and a great mix of traditional and unique shots. Beautifully edited also! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Andy + Carrie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Olive & Belle Events
    Olive & Belle Events Wedding Planners

Olive & Belle has worked with HappyDayMedia on several events, including weddings and styled photo shoots. They have such a creative vision and point-of-view behind the camera lens. Their style is undisputedly one of the most creative in the Austin market. If you want to work with a photographer on a bridal shoot, engagement shoot, etc...these guys can help you come up with a really fun concept! They are always prompt in communication and follow-through and will do a beautiful job capturing your wedding day. Not to mention, Andy and Carrie are the cutest married couple duo.

• Austin Austin, TX, 78702 See on map