30 S. 3rd Street, Warrenton, VA 20186 Map · Phone number

About Happy Heart Photography, LLC

The Best Kept Secret of DC & VA- Ashley Davis is an award-winning visual storyteller who will preserve your wedding with joy & professionalism. Make sure to schedule a relaxed meeting over coffee at our cozy and modern studio to see our stunning albums, and get in on the secret! E-mail Ashley today at ashley@ourhappyheart.com

Follow Happy Heart Photography, LLC on

HHP5467
HHP5509

30 Reviews for Happy Heart Photography, LLC

nicole · Married on 11/11/2012

Ashley of Happy Heart Photography is Amazing! She is such a wonderful person and a true professional. My husband and I were an out of town couple. I was deployed during most of the wedding planning and my husband moved from our home in the carolinas to California. We reviewed her website and new her journalistic and creative style was in keeping with what we expected for our wedding photos. My husband spoke with her on the phone and she and I emailed back and forth. On the first day we were to meet her 1 month before the wedding, I had rescheduled that meeting a dozen times during that week and even the night before, as my husband and I were tring to fit many many wedding appts into our short time in DC, oh and it happened to be the first time we saw eachother in 10 months while I was deployed.

Throughout the whole process she gave us advice and her thoughts on the looks, where we should do the pictures, the use of props and the timeline. She was very honest and very caring the whole time. the day of the wedding she truly blended into the background. Her and her partner Emily were incredible. We had a very large wedding party of mostly outspoken military leaders so I am sure we were a hard bunch of people to command and direct when taking photos, but she handled everything with professional ease. She is truly a joy to work with and her photos are amazing. My husband and I will continue to work with her on future family photo opportunitues and will highly recommend her to everyone we know. We can't wait to see her again not only professionally but even as friends.

Ashley was fantastic. She is incredibly sweet, accommodating, and flexible. When the festivities ran behind schedule, she just went with the flow and continued to capture every moment of our day. She was even willing to sneak off to get special shots of my immediate family that turned out to be very special to us and all of the other photos are wonderful. I wholeheartedly recommend her to everyone I know. If you hire her for your wedding, or any other event for that matter, you will not regret it.

John · Married on 09/15/2012

Where to begin? Let's start with the obvious: We just received our photos, and they are stunning. We chose Happy Heart for their photojournalistic style of wedding photography, and they delivered--telling the story of our day through photos, with warmth as well as beauty. They captured moments that both of us recall fondly, as well as some we would have otherwise missed. The portraits, for what it's worth, were also very well done: a perfect blend of "formal" and "fun."

But our praise doesn't stop there! Ashley and Aaron were able to capture these moments while being completely unobtrusive. I don't actually know where they were standing during the ceremony...because, unlike some wedding photographers I've witnessed, they were not up in anyone's face! Just quietly, diligently working their art.

That covers quality and professionalism (and that alone would merit a 5-star review). But Happy Heart went above and beyond for us. Originally, we'd planned for a limo to take us, the happily wedded couple, from the venue to downtown DC where we'd meet our photographers for an additional photo shoot. However, our limo rental fell through at the last minute (that's a whole other story). Happy Heart to the rescue! Ashley and Aaron chauffeured us from the venue (even indulging us by driving a couple of farewell "donuts" in the parking lot on the way out) to downtown, where we finished our shoot, and finally to our hotel.

When we tried to pay extra for all of the wonderful things they did for us, Ashley told us to keep it and "spend it on the honeymoon." I really can't overstate how warm and wonderful these folks are.

Happy Heart Photography, LLC FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs

• 30 S. 3rd Street Warrenton, VA 20186 See on map
    We are located in Historic Old Town Warrenton and would love to have you stop by! Please call Ashley to schedule an appointment.