South Pasadena, CA 91030 Map · Phone number

About HAPPEN

That Can Happen is the ultimate event planning / production company, bringing the best in luxury, entertainment, and music to your most important events. From celebrity galas to concerts to charity fundraisers, Herick Serna (DJ Herick) and his illustrious team execute the most creative, cutting-edge productions the Los Angeles area has ever seen.

1502626758849794195000738452418886281437o
Wedding celebjration
Confetti makes everything fun!  We provided confetti cannons with customized streamers when they...
Confetti makes everything fun! We provided confetti cannons with customized streamers when they...
Wedding celebration
Wedding celebration
We provided uplighting and a gobo to accentuate the ballroom for the main reception for the...
YES!  We do tradeshows and conventions. Lighting, displays, music, photobooths and pipe & drape.
YES! We do tradeshows and conventions. Lighting, displays, music, photobooths and pipe & drape.
348s
Couple's photo
1502626758849794195000738452418886281437o

12 Reviews for HAPPEN

Martha · Married on 03/14/2015

I hired Herick for my daughters wedding and I can't tell you how much a DJ can make or break your wedding as my friends and family are still talking about my daughters wedding!!!! Herick was very detailed when we had meetings with my daughter and son in law that it made the entire process so easy! Our wedding Planner from The Planners Agency recommended Herick for DJ & lighting and I'm so glad that she did because I can now sit back with a smile ear to ear knowing my daughters wedding was a true dream come true!!!!!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Lullette · event on 12/11/2014

Herick and the entire Happen team are always amazing to work with. I have done several events with them from many corporate events such as our company holiday party, grad carnival, day of coordinator for a friend's wedding, to my sister's birthday celebration - Herick and his team executed my vision for the event each time. Herick went above and beyond to make every event perfect. The attention to detail is remarkable and provided top of the line service. The music kept the crowd on the dance floor all night, which we loved!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Rainy · Married on 11/29/2014

Herick and his crew at Happen are amazing, I am a Wedding Vendor myself and have had the opportunity to work with Happen more than several times. Each time is a wonderful experience for all, Clients love him!
    He also DJ'ed for my Sons High School dances a couple of times.
    His music gets the guests out of their seats, he knows how to read the crowd like no other!
    He is a true master of his craft. He is professional, on time and accommodating to your preferences.

You will not be disappointed! I hired him for my personal Wedding on 11/29/15 and it was AMAZING!!

Sent on 02/09/2015

HAPPEN FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• South Pasadena, 91030 See on map