Wheaton, IL 60187 Map · Phone number

9 Reviews for Hannah Persson Photo

• F

Fernanda · Married on 07/08/2018

Uhhmmazinggg!

If you are looking for the sweetest, kindest, most bubbly photographer to be a part of your big day, celebrations, or capture moments in your family’s life Hannah is your girl. I’ve known Hannah for years, and her presence is such a happy and light one. She is always smiling and upbeat, ready to take on a new day. She was the first vendor I booked when I got engaged, and I honestly would have changed my wedding day for her. She is absolutely incredible. I will rave about her to anyone who will listen!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

Where to begin… Hannah is nothing short of AH-MAZING :)

I met Hannah at my best friend’s wedding and was immediately obsessed with her energy. I knew she would be perfect for our wedding day. My husband has never been super thrilled with being in front of a camera, his groomsmen were a rowdy bunch, and I knew my girls would think she is as awesome as I do. So, I basically contacted Hannah the Monday after my friend’s wedding because I just had to have her as a part of our day.

After signing our contract, Hannah continued to be amazing. She is seriously fun to e-mail back and forth with and very timely with her responses. She even let me know when she was going out of the country so I didn’t have any bridezilla moments without her being there. And when I did have those moments (very few of course) Hannah’s advice and input was reassuring and put my mind at ease. She is organized and on top of things and I never worried once because she was always there to help me out.

Her pictures are seriously gorgeous and she is able to capture the perfect moments. I look back at our wedding photos and do not see stiff, formal photos… I see the memories and the emotions throughout our perfect day. I could not imagine our day without Hannah. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone… and can’t wait to hopefully work with her again in the future!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Auburn · Married on 09/06/2015

Hannah is such a burst of energy and enthusiasm. She was wonderful to work with and has an incredible eye for capturing moments before, during, and after the ceremony. Can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Hannah Persson Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files