Haley Katherine Photography

Dallas, TX View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Hello friend! My name is Haley!

I am a Type-A free spirit destination photographer based in Texas.

Most days you can find me in a thick pair of socks, mismatched sweats, and no makeup, while I either edit, write, or read my way to a better business. I drink several cups of hot tea a day, have a greyhound named Tutti, and a home with my husband Matthew in McKinney Tx. Traveling and new experiences are my favorite, along with indoor plants, knitting, naps, and bowls of cereal. Friends and family have described me as bubbly, enthusiastic, and sarcastic to a fault.

I chase gorgeous light, laughter, unique details, and the small things in between. Keeping things natural and simple is key.

Little moments and big connections define my business.

My work is snapshot of something that is important to you and I want you to be able to remember those special occasions fondly again & again.

This photographer loves to travel and shoot in new and unique places. Let's go on an adventure!

• Elopements
  • Destination Weddings
  • LGBTQ+ Weddings
  • Local Weddings
  • Engagement Sessions
  • Bridal Sessions
  • Court House Ceremonies

I have 7+ years professional experience behind the lens.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• Micaela
    Micaela T. Getting married on 04/02/2023

Beautiful photography!!! Haley was wonderful, sweet, creative and professional.

Haley was an amazing photographer! We stumbled upon having her as our wedding photographer when our original photographer had to cancel on us and she came highly recommended. We knew instantly after looking at her portfolio that she would be a wonderful fit. She was amazing during the entire wedding experience. Haley is patient but also works very diligently to make sure she gets all of your wedding details documented. She is good with angles, poses and is extremely creative!! Our wedding was definitely not the most traditional and not very organized and she flowed with our day magically. She is adaptable and is very knowledgeable about all things weddings. When we got our photos back from our wedding we were so happy and even much more impressed with her. She is wonderful and has beautiful photography.
  • Brittany
    Brittany R. Married on 04/02/2022

I ~LOVE~ Haley!

WARNING! If you book Haley as a photographer, you're going to not only get an incredible photography experience, but you're going to make a new and wonderful friend! Haley was everything we could have hoped for. She was very efficient getting our family/bridal portraits done after the ceremony and the sneak peak we received was not only less than 48 hours later, but the photos are amazing. She made me feel like a million bucks! She took the time to get to know and understand us as a couple and it shined in her work. And when the portraits for were over, she told us she would fade into the background and just get candids and that's exactly what happened. She got wonderful pictures and was barely even seen. She is professional, but also SUPER fun! It was great having her there and if I ever need professional photos again, I'm going to call her FIRST!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca S. Married on 12/10/2021

I've Never felt more beautiful

Haley was amazing to work with. She was available to me whenever I had questions and her responses were quick, professional, and comprehensive. My husband- who HATES pictures- even really liked her and she got him to smile with his teeth which is a miracle within itself. She made sure I got every shot I wanted and always made sure I knew what to expect on my day so I could relax. The pictures came out AMAZING and she was worth the cost for sure. You only get married once and I am so glad I had her document the day because she did amazing and I will cherish my photos forever. She was fun and made the day light and relaxing but got everything in I could have hoped for.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

A Time to Shine Floral Design A Time to Shine Floral Design Wedding Florists

I really enjoy working with Haley! She is energetic, motivated, creative and lots of fun !!! She is talented and will go above and beyond to give you whatever you are invisioning for your event !!!

Botanical Research Institute of Texas and Fort Worth Botanical Garden Botanical Research Institute of Texas and Fort Worth Botanical Garden Banquet Halls

First off, Haley might be one of the hardest working people I know. Whether she's spending countless hours planning a photoshoot or editing her photos perfectly to fit ideas, she's always got a smile on her face. She will work to fit your schedule and style. I plan on working with Haley more and you should too!

Opal & Onyx Photography Opal & Onyx Photography Wedding Photographers

It's rare to find a photographer who cares as much about her clients as Haley does. She is so talented and I cannot recommend her enough! Haley is detail oriented, fun, creative and makes her clients feel completely at ease in front of the lens. Her photography style is clean and modern while still remaining classic and timeless, a combination you can't go wrong with! Haley truly cares about her client's experience, from the first email to gallery delivery, and goes above and beyond in every way. If you're looking for a photographer that will wow you with joyful, beautiful images of your most meaningful moments, get in touch with her as soon as possible!

800 Osage Dr. Dallas, TX, 75071
Location of (Haley Katherine Photography)

Haley Katherine Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Haley Katherine Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Haley Katherine Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Haley Katherine Photography offer?

Haley Katherine Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Haley Katherine Photography offer?

Haley Katherine Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Haley Katherine Photography offer for wedding events?

Haley Katherine Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Haley Katherine Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Haley Katherine Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding