Haley Katherine Photography Reviews

Haley Katherine Photography 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Clark · Married on 07/06/2019

Creativity & Color!

I don't consider myself a typical bride - so I didn't want typical wedding pictures. I wanted nothing but color & creativity. Haley came through with bells & whistles...well actually with smoke bombs. We even had my dog in the shots - best pictures of him ever!
    Haley did exceptional work, was completely flexible (as my dates changed 3 times), and my pictures came out gorgeous. She recommended a florist as well and my bouquet was the stuff of dreams.
    We had nothing but open communication and I told her to let her creative juices flow and boy did they! I love every picture & still can't decide which one to blow up & frame.
    If you want something different, pure joy & to feel like a model on your big day - go with Haley.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Haley Katherine Photography 29
    Haley Katherine Photography 30
    Haley Katherine Photography 31

Autumn Segovia · Married on 04/28/2019

Bride and Groom Top Priority!

Haley did an amazing job for our engagement and wedding pictures. She went above and beyond our expectations. Haley listen to our every need and was so helpful the day of the wedding by getting things set out and getting bridal concerns resolved. She has great ideas and can capture the right moments. We loved working with her and have recommended her to many friends for their wedding photographer.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Jami · Married on 10/14/2018

Haley is a total delight to work with!

Working with Haley was amazing. I first got her card from a venue fair nearly a year before my wedding. I loved her style, and her bio just drew us to her. Upon meeting her, we instantly knew we were going to use her. She is very down to earth, and a complete joy to be around. She listens to what you want, and uses her years of wedding experience to make suggestions (though she is not offended if you don't go with them- she knows that this is your wedding, and she will work with whatever you want for your big day!) We first had her do our Engagement photos. When we told her that we would like to take them in Turner Falls where we got engaged (nearly an hour and a half away), she jumped at the chance to go on this adventure with us, and offered to drive us herself! Once we were there, she hiked, explored castles, and got wet in the rivers with us, and patiently waited as we climbed slippery waterfalls ;) And trust me, she won't let anyone get in the way of a good picture! :D While some photographers deliver only a handful of edited pictures, we received nearly 100 edited engagement photos! As the wedding drew nearer, Haley touched base about the schedule for the wedding. She sent me some suggestions of how many wedding ceremonies went, and talked with me over the phone to tweak the line-up as needed. She arrived on time on the day of the wedding, and immediately went to work (I didn't want that many of me getting ready, so she was free to do the detail pictures). She also calmed my mom down as she freaked out over the dress not being done steaming (my poor mom was my champion that day!) And during the ceremony, she did not make herself annoying by being in our face while we made those memories- her camera is very quiet, and has an excellent zoom, so she didn't have to be super close and crowd us for the good pictures (this was a big concern of ours). After the ceremony, she was a trooper, and moved through the mud like it was nothing (it had rained the day before, so the ground outside was soggy). She made picture taking so fun and natural! She knew exactly what to say and have us do so that we looked natural, and she has a gift of bringing out the giggles in us, which makes for some great pictures! She was wonderful during the reception as well, and kept us on task so that we stayed on time. When she saw the sun was going down, she suggested we "fake" exit photos so that we didn't lose the light- something I hadn't thought about! After the wedding, we receive nearly 40 preview photos, and nearly 300 more edited photos once the final ones were sent! They were beautiful! Her style is very light and natural, ans she made our plain background just pop! She definitely has an eye for getting the perfect angles :) All in all, Haley was amazing, and I would recommend her to anyone! One of my bridesmaids who is getting married is actually using her as well after she saw how she was at our wedding! Trust me- You will not be disappointed with Haley!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Oldenburg · Married on 09/23/2018

Flexible and creative photographer

We booked Haley for our wedding and could not be happier! She was attentive to our ideas, flexible with our nontraditional schedule the day of, and our guests thought she was super sweet! Haley made us feel so at ease and was genuinely excited to be a part of our special day. We adore every picture!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Christina Hickey · Married on 09/02/2018

More than I hoped for!! ❤️

Excellent Experience! Honestly she did more than I’d hoped for. Very pleased with how our engagement & wedding pictures turned out! We will continue to use Haley FOREVER!! 🧡

Sent on 11/27/2018

Carly Desmond · Married on 08/27/2018

Professional and Brilliant

Haley was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. She made me and my boo feel completely at ease during our session, by the end it seemed like old friends laughing and enjoying time together. We were beyond pleased with the outcome of our photos—we got memories rather than staged poses. Can’t wait to shoot with Haley again!!!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Haley Katherine Photography 32
    Haley Katherine Photography 33

lexi · Married on 12/16/2017

Haley took my senior photos and was SO awesome.
    I always feel awkward posing for pictures, but Haley was so relaxed and professional that the awkwardness just melted away. She posed me just right and the pictures looked so natural and beautiful, I was amazed! She let me bring my pup along and managed to capture perfect images of him too (photographing a 6 month old puppy is NOT an easy job!) She really captured exactly what I wanted: candid pics, posed pics, and even puppy pics. Plus, she was a pleasure to work with. Haley has a real eye for photography and her creativity and passion is what made my senior photos so amazing!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Maria · Married on 11/11/2017

Haley was amazing since the first time we met her! She did an amazing job with everything! She's very honest and outgoing! EVERYONE loves the work she does. She caught every wonderful moment of my wedding. Also for our engagement session she took every idea from my Pinterest board, and had us pose the same ways. The only thing I didn't do was show her my Pinterest board for wedding picture ideas because there was a bit more I wanted, but we're happy with what we have! Thank you again Haley for all your hard work!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Arianna · Married on 09/03/2017

Haley was so wonderful. She took our engagement pictures after we won one of her Facebook contests. Even though we got the photo shoot for free she didn't treat us any differently than actual paying costumers. She made us feel so comfortable during the shoot, which made it so much fun for us. I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Stefanie · Married on 06/10/2017

Haley is thoughtful, creative, complimentary, enthusiastic, and extremely talented. She manages to combine professionalism and warmth in a way that makes you feel right at home and confident in her abilities. I had never worked with a professional photographer before, so I was nervous, but she anticipated my questions before I asked them, and I never felt uncomfortable. She tailored an engagement/wedding package that fit my budget, and captured the spirit of our special day perfectly, getting every picture I knew that I wanted beforehand, and all of the ones I never thought to ask for. Haley has a knack for capturing emotion, and getting your pictures taken by her is a memory in itself. She puts a lot of planning into your day, but is also able to roll with the punches, whether it's changing light or unexpected weather, or even getting our rambunctious dog to pose for her. Haley delivers everything she promises, and then some; she is worth every penny and more. I sincerely cannot say enough good things about her. Choose Haley - you will NOT regret it.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Tique · Married on 05/27/2017

My wife and I wanted to have Couples Session done and I could not have been happier with our experience with Haley! Haley made us feel comfortable and created an environment where the photos were natural and the time flew by! Even in the heat and humidity of the Texas summer, Haley created a photo collection that is one of my favorites. If I had to do it all over again, I would do it all over again with Haley behind the camera! From the beginning communication to receiving the pictures, Haley responded quickly and professionally. I am a question person, and she clearly communicated to me the plan and how we would take our best pictures. The turnaround on receiving our photos surprised me because it was so quick! As soon as we received the digital images in the mail, we immediately sat down and began to view the images. All I can say is that Haley did an amazing job! In the end, Haley helped us create and preserve memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 08/24/2017

T · Married on 04/22/2017

Haley was a blessing to work with. She is very nice, fun, professional, prompt, easy to work with and the list goes on. She captured all of the special moments of my wedding day and I'm very happy with my wedding photos!!!! She is awesome and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Matthew · Married on 01/18/2017

Haley really pays attention to detail and brings the focus on what you, the customer, wants. She has an eye for picking out cute poses and perfect backgrounds. She made our photo session a party from beginning to end!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Miranda · Married on 11/19/2016

Haley was a dream to work with. From the first encounter I had with her, I knew I had to have her by my side from beginning to end of my journey down the aisle. She was comforting, kind, charismatic, professional, and patient. She quickly noted any likes and/or dislikes that I mentioned and delivered 110%! Not to mention when I gave her my budget she gave me more bang for my buck than any competitors! I will forever recommend Haley to anyone who is every interested in any form of photography.

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Haley Katherine Photography 34
    Haley Katherine Photography 35
    Haley Katherine Photography 36

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2016

Haley Katherine captured 2 seperate events for me, the first was a simple family affair, the second being my destination wedding. Each time, I was very impressed with her attention to detail, her innovative ideas, all the while, making it easy and fun to pose, and also improvise to capture those candid shots. My images were all expertly edited and waiting on me before I had even returned from my honeymoon. I won't hesitate to call on Haley Katherine Photography for my photography needs, and would highly recommend her to any friend.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Casey · Married on 05/31/2014

Haley was beyond amazing! My wedding day was very close to disaster with rain and time issues, but Haley was able to turn everything around. Her suggestions for pictures in the rainy weather turned into pictures I will treasure for the rest of my life. The pictures from the ceremony were incredible and I'm not quite sure how she got some of the action shots. People are still asking me for her info when they see my photos, and I can't wait to book her for anniversary photos!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2013

She was able to get good quality photos with moments of genuine love. There was nothing staged or fake. She hung out with us and captured real moments. It was lovely.

Sent on 12/20/2016

I have participated and worked with so many different photographers and directors for shows and personal events, but I haven't experienced someone as relatable, flexible, and caring as Haley. Aside from her incredible work ethic and constant drive to provide the best quality of service, she is very skilled at working with groups and couples. She makes great efforts to accommodate between both people and makes the experience feel very natural and exciting. Definitely will be contacting her for later shoots and ideas!

Sent on 12/21/2016