Hair by Hana

947 Enterprise Dr Studio 12, Sacramento, CA 95825 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hair by Hana

Hana Kim has been designing hair in the Sacramento area since 2004. She is a Goldwell colorist who received her education from the Toni & Guy Academy, KMS California, Kerastase, and Tigi Haircare.

Formerly at Salon Cuvée, she now runs her own salon. Well-known for her stunning wedding hairstyles, Hana's work has been frequently featured in such publications as Sacramento Magazine's "Our Wedding".

Her work has also been showcased on E! Entertainment's "Dr. 90210", "Good Day Sacramento", and she has worked with Comedy Central's Lisa Lampanelli.

• New Dreams Beauty Studio
  • Electric Makeup
  • MM Beauty

2 Reviews for Hair by Hana

• User3422092 · 2+ years ago

I love that Hana texts! It's so convenient to send her a text instead of playing the telephone tag game. Hana made me a beautiful bride and my bridesmaids even lovelier. THANK YOU!!!! Plus, she has her own salon so her prices aren't as expensive as other vendors...especially for being the #1 hair stylist in Sac!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Hana's a joy and extremely talented - you can't go wrong with choosing her! She did my hair for my wedding and that of my bridal party's. Everyone looked and felt fabulous, and Hana was able to replicate the styles they wanted and make them perfectly suitable on their own person. I even changed my mind (from a full updo to a half updo) between my trial run and wedding day (actually 2 days before), and she was able to accommodate my change without an additional trial. Her styling held up completely for 9+ hours of Sacramento heat & dancing. On top of that, Hana's a joy to work with and the cutest thing. Don't hesitate in booking her for your wedding :)

Sent on 08/12/2013