1116 Monet Court, Mount Laurel, NJ 08094 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Beyond Bridal

Owned by professional stylists Jody Iacovelli and Christina Kane, the company partners with the most sought after licensed and trained makeup artists and stylists in the New Jersey area. Skillful and creative, they are committed to making every bride feel like the most beautiful version of themselves.

For a fun and hassle-free experience, said services include—but are not limited to—the following:
Consultation

Beyond Bridal 6
Beyond Bridal 7

Shannon · Married on 10/05/2019

Simply amazing.

Jody and Christina were the most amazing hair stylists for me and my wedding party. They were not only talented but caring and friendly from the moment they walked in. They made everyone look beautiful and added to the fun of our morning getting ready. Not only did they do our hair but they were even helping my photographer by holding my veil for pictures and moving the furniture in my room to arrange for better pictures. If you need hair stylists for your wedding do not hire anyone else!!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Beyond Bridal's reply:

Aw thank you so much Shannon for such a sweet review. That is just simply us! We will go above and beyond for our brides as long as they’re happy, we are happy! We enjoyed being apart of your special day!
  • Kate

Kate Enderle · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Christina and Riely were absolutely awesome! Came 15 minutes early, set up nicely, great conversation and so funny! Christina had such an eye for my hairstyle and Riely made me look unbelievably beautiful! Will definitely be using you guys again and recommending to my engaged friends! Thank you for treating me like a queen and making me look so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Beyond Bridal 8

Beyond Bridal's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day. We enjoyed making you look like a queen!

Looking forward to work with you again!
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 03/08/2019

Just the team you want for your wedding day!

The are the dynamic duo that will honestly be one of the BEST parts of your wedding day.

I was recommended Beyond Bridal from a bride that literally had 26 people in her bridal party. She said not one person had a bad thing to say and I immediately reached out to Christina.

From our first conversation Christina was so sweet, very knowledgeable and responsive. She was flexible and came to my house for the hair trial and her and Jody were punctual the day of the wedding.

The morning of our wedding went SO smooth and fast because Christina and Jody were conversational (with our big Italian family), easy to get along with and are so amazing at what they do! They took the time to sit with each of my girls to figure out the perfect hairstyle for them.

Not only that, but Jody even took the time out to clean up my dad and uncles just before they went to get dressed.

This team is so amazing. I'm so happy that we booked them and would highly recommend ANY and ALL brides to book them for their wedding day!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Beyond Bridal 9
    Beyond Bridal 10
    Beyond Bridal 11
    Beyond Bridal 12
    Beyond Bridal 13
    Beyond Bridal 14

Beyond Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Alexa! We loved being apart of your special day! Your family is just beyond amazing. Congratulations again. Hopefully we will be able to help your family again for any hair needs in the future!

Beyond Bridal Pricing

Beyond Bridal Price Rates

Beyond Bridal FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing