Hair By Britt

White Plains, White Plains, NY 10601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Hair By Britt

Hello! Thanks for stopping by!

My name is Britt and I’ve had the pleasure of styling hair for brides for over fifteen years! I reside in Peekskill, NY with my fiancé, Mike and our dog Charlie. Although, I have an at-home salon station, which is where I hold most bridal hair trials, I travel all over as an onsite stylist to the place of your convenience to ensure the morning of your wedding is smooth and carefree!

The Hair Trial:
Each bride of mine is different from the other. And, each bride has their own unique look and style. When I meet a new bride for the first time, it is my job to work with them to find the look they love. The first meet and consultation is crucial. It’s my job to listen to the thoughts and interests of my brides, so I can create the look they envision for their hair on their wedding day.

Wedding Day Hair Schedule:
I am a highly organized person, which is important when showing up the morning of a wedding to style hair for parties of five or more. Two weeks before the big day, each bride of mine will receive a schedule made up with time-slots and appointments for each person in the party in need of services. The bride and I work together in creating the day-of hair schedule. And each bride can rest assure, knowing the schedule guarantees to keep everyone on track, allowing the rest of the day to unfold smoothly.

Education:
Keeping up with the latest hair trends is key to being a well-rounded stylist.

I’ve had the privilege over the years to train at the Toni and Guy, Loreal, and Wella Academy. I have worked in Las Vegas, and Los Angeles, as a platform artist for Turbo Power, sharing my knowledge and skills with other stylists.

I have been a licensed cosmetologist for over fifteen years, and within those years, I went back to college and finished my degrees. I have a B.S. in English literature, education and research. I also have a Masters in Fine Arts in writing. When I am not galivanting around and styling hair for brides, I am home with Charlie, writing and developing my upcoming novel series, The Pace of Nature, which charts the life of fifteen-year-old Lilly Difeo, a mixed-up girl whose parents drop and abandon her at a boot-camp boarding school, where she is forced to face her personal demons.

Blowout curls

Hair By Britt 1
Hair By Britt 2

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience!

I was really happy to have booked Britt for my wedding in late September. I especially appreciated her flexibility in trying some new hair accessories with me the day of the wedding (ultimately decided to stick with what we agreed on during our trial), and to do a later start time for the bridal party since we didn't want to have to start getting ready at 8 AM. All of the girls loved the way the looked, and Britt and her assistant Gina breezed through all of them right on schedule. Britt came back for touch-ups right before my ceremony which made a big difference, too.

Caroline · Married on 09/28/2018

Incredibly talented!!

I used Britt for my hair and my bridesmaid's hair for my wedding last month and she was amazing!!! She is incredibly talented and an absolute artist!! I met with her for a trial several months before the wedding and we tried several different hairstyles,all of which looked fabulous!! For my wedding day, Britt made custom hair extensions which matched my hair color perfectly and styled my hair in a beautiful half back style with loose curls. My hair looked beautiful and natural and was exactly like I has envisioned it! All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous -- everyone's hair looked gorgeous and stayed throughout the night! I would absolutely recommend Britt to anyone looking for an amazing and talented hair stylist for their wedding day!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Hair By Britt 3
    Hair By Britt 4

Hair By Britt's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for the review Carly! It was such a pleasure working with you. Was such a fun day! I wish you and your husband the best of luck, always! Much love - Britt

Hair By Britt Pricing

Hair By Britt Price Rates

Hair By Britt FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist
    About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brittany is my go-to girl for stylist recommendations. Her updo's are modern yet classic. She keeps current on trends and works tirelessly to give each client the look she desires. She's a cool chick to have around on your big day - great energy and a big smile. What more could you ask for?

• Essie Cohen Makeup
    Essie Cohen Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Brittany on many occasions for many years and every wedding I do with her, the entire bridal is in love with her and her work. She is patient,reliable and most of all talented. She is a pleasure to work with.

• White Plains White Plains, New York, NY 10601 See on map