Hair By Britt

White Plains, NY View map

Hello! Thanks for stoppig by!

My name is Britt and I’ve had the pleasure of styling hair for brides for over fifteen years! I reside in Peekskill, NY with my husband, Mike and our dog Charlie. I travel all over as an onsite stylist to the place of your convenience to ensure the morning of your wedding is smooth and carefree!

Read below to learn more about Britt's services and the wedding hair styling process.

The Hair Trial:
Each bride of mine is different from the other. And, each bride has their own unique look and style. When I meet a new bride for the first time, it is my job to work with them to find the look they love. The first meet and consultation is crucial. It’s my job to listen to the thoughts and interests of my brides, so I can create the look they envision for their hair on their wedding day.

Wedding Day Hair Schedule:
I am a highly organized person, which is important when showing up the morning of a wedding to style hair for parties of five or more. Two weeks before the big day, each bride of mine will receive a schedule made up with time-slots and appointments for each person in the party in need of services. The bride and I work together in creating the day-of hair schedule. And each bride can rest assure, knowing the schedule guarantees to keep everyone on track, allowing the rest of the day to unfold smoothly.

Education:
Keeping up with the latest hair trends is key to being a well-rounded stylist.

I’ve had the privilege over the years to train at the Toni and Guy, Loreal, and Wella Academy. I have worked in Las Vegas, and Los Angeles, as a platform artist for Turbo Power, sharing my knowledge and skills with other stylists.

I have been a licensed cosmetologist for over fifteen years, and within those years, I went back to college and finished my degrees. I have a B.S. in English literature, education and research. I also have my BS in English Literature, and a MFA in writing.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
On-Site Hair

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth C. Married on 04/24/2022

Amazing Experience with Britt and Heather

I highly recommend Britt and her team! Heather styled me for my wedding day, and she was absolutely fantastic to work with. She delivered exactly the style I was envisioning, and I was so happy with my hair and my look on the day of. Heather and Britt were also super flexible and easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and Heather was willing to do two trials with me to find the perfect style. I highly recommend their services!
    Julianna E. Married on 10/30/2021

Literally everything you want and need

I was SO happy with Britt's services on my wedding day. She created a beautiful, custom look and I felt super beautiful and chic (but still like myself). Everything stayed in place the entire night even through drizzling rain, high winds and a ton of dancing—my bridesmaids and mom said the same. I got so many compliments on my hair and can't believe how magnificently it held up. Britt is also not only super talented but super kind and professional, always responding in a timely fashion and sharing her experience with you (which makes a big difference if you're planning your own wedding)! I felt so relaxed knowing everyone was looking/feeling good and I credit that to Britt and her team. Seriously, from one bride to another—book her!
  • Jenna
    Jenna F. Married on 02/20/2021

Where do I even begin!!

I cannot start this review without saying that Britt was absolutely the most comforting on my wedding day! She makes you feel like you have known each other for years. She truly cares about YOU and making you feel perfect on your wedding day. She brings your vision to life while keeping wedding day jitters at bay. You forget everything that’s going on around you when you sit in her chair and let her work her magic. I am so happy Britt was a part of my wedding day. I felt gorgeous!

Hair By Britt's reply:

Jenna! It was such an amazing day working with you and your family. I am so happy you were all pleased with your hair styles. Thanks for all the fun memories! I wish you, your family and husband all the best!! XX

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brittany is my go-to girl for stylist recommendations. Her updo's are modern yet classic. She keeps current on trends and works tirelessly to give each client the look she desires. She's a cool chick to have around on your big day - great energy and a big smile. What more could you ask for?

Essie Cohen Makeup Essie Cohen Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Brittany on many occasions for many years and every wedding I do with her, the entire bridal is in love with her and her work. She is patient,reliable and most of all talented. She is a pleasure to work with.

White Plains, NY, 10601
914-557-8750
Location of (Hair By Britt)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding