White Plains, White Plains, NY 10601 Map · Phone number

About Hair By Britt

Hello! Thanks for stoppig by!

My name is Britt and I’ve had the pleasure of styling hair for brides for over fifteen years! I reside in Peekskill, NY with my husband, Mike and our dog Charlie. I travel all over as an onsite stylist to the place of your convenience to ensure the morning of your wedding is smooth and carefree!

Read below to learn more about Britt's services and the wedding hair styling process.

The Hair Trial:
Each bride of mine is different from the other. And, each bride has their own unique look and style. When I meet a new bride for the first time, it is my job to work with them to find the look they love. The first meet and consultation is crucial. It’s my job to listen to the thoughts and interests of my brides, so I can create the look they envision for their hair on their wedding day.

Wedding Day Hair Schedule:
I am a highly organized person, which is important when showing up the morning of a wedding to style hair for parties of five or more. Two weeks before the big day, each bride of mine will receive a schedule made up with time-slots and appointments for each person in the party in need of services. The bride and I work together in creating the day-of hair schedule. And each bride can rest assure, knowing the schedule guarantees to keep everyone on track, allowing the rest of the day to unfold smoothly.

Education:
Keeping up with the latest hair trends is key to being a well-rounded stylist.

I’ve had the privilege over the years to train at the Toni and Guy, Loreal, and Wella Academy. I have worked in Las Vegas, and Los Angeles, as a platform artist for Turbo Power, sharing my knowledge and skills with other stylists.

I have been a licensed cosmetologist for over fifteen years, and within those years, I went back to college and finished my degrees. I have a B.S. in English literature, education and research. I also have my BS in English Literature, and a MFA in writing.

• Ell Beauty Bar
albapro 2487

122 Reviews for Hair By Britt

• Anna R

Anna R · Married on 08/14/2020

Talented and a beautiful person, inside and out. BOOK BRITT!

Britt is highly professional, amazingly talented, and such a chill and cool person to hang out with the morning of your wedding! I had to change my wedding plans this year, so Britt did my hair for my micro wedding ceremony and will do it again for my big reception next year! My hair was absolutely gorgeous for my ceremony, and she perfectly executed the look that I desired. It honestly looked better than the Pinterest photo I showed her (I can't wait to upload photos here when I get the professional shots!). Everyone couldn't believe how beautiful my hair looked, and some of the girls even asked me for Britt's info so they could contact her for their own weddings. My mom got her hair done as well, and she absolutely loved it. THANK YOU, BRITT!!!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Hair By Britt's reply:

Anna! Thank you so much for the review. I am beyond thrilled to know that you and your mom were happy with your hair. I saw a picture of you in your gown on Facebook and you look absolutely stunning!! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day. I can't wait to work with you again in February!! 😊♥️

Leah Connor · Married on 06/20/2020

Pony tail of my dreams!

When I was looking for a hair stylist for my wedding, I knew I wanted to wear a ponytail, since my dress had such an interesting neckline. After looking through many pages, I came across Britt, who had not only beautiful styling but really great up dos, and I knew I had found the right person. Britt was fantastic to work with and was flexible when I needed to both postpone and downsize my wedding. She was prompt and kind, and I had a lot of fun at both my trial and my wedding. My hair looked beautiful and lasted all day. I would highly recommend Britt!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Hair By Britt's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Leah! It was such a pleasure working with you. I wish you and your husband all the best!! Much love - Britt

Molly Zung · Married on 03/07/2020

AMAZING! Book her now!

Britt was truly amazing! I used Britt and her team for my 2-15-20 wedding and I am so happy we used her! From the time we met during our trial, we were able to just click. Britt made my hair look beautiful for my wedding and it STAYED THE ENTIRE NIGHT!!! She worked with my constant schedule changes and also kept me calm and organized all day long. Britt made my entire bridal party look amazing and I cannot wait for all the pictures to come back! She also was able to work with my 2.5 year old niece and got her to stay still which is truly 5 starts worthy.... Don't question and further, she is amazing and you should book her!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Hair By Britt's reply:

Molly! Thank you so much for the kind words! You were such a pleasure to work with, and you made such a beautiful bride. I can't wait to see more pictures! Thank you again and best wishes to you, your husband, your family and friends!! Much love - Britt

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hair By Britt FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brittany is my go-to girl for stylist recommendations. Her updo's are modern yet classic. She keeps current on trends and works tirelessly to give each client the look she desires. She's a cool chick to have around on your big day - great energy and a big smile. What more could you ask for?

• Essie Cohen Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Brittany on many occasions for many years and every wedding I do with her, the entire bridal is in love with her and her work. She is patient,reliable and most of all talented. She is a pleasure to work with.

• White Plains White Plains, NY, 10601 See on map
    914-499-0567 (Phone number)
    Location of (Hair By Britt)