Yonkers, NY 10710 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A Radiant You by Crystal Razor

Award Winning Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist. Crystal has created radiant looks for over 11 years. She started out in a salon atmosphere as a Hairstylist. While in the salon she found the love of creating beautiful up work for brides and suddenly became one of the top Bridal Stylist there. Crystal decided to focus more on the styling aspect of hair and mastering bridal looks. So with her expertise and passion for hairstyling she worked nonstop to create an amazing travel beauty team that believes in creating beautiful art. Our talented team looks at every updo, haircut, and blow dry as a masterpiece. We continue our education to bring you the best that the beauty industry has to offer you. We pay very close attention to detail which makes our up work very intricate and beautiful. We feel that every bride should be pampered on her wedding day so we will bring all of the beauty elements to you on your special day.
Let your fairytale begin hair!

Follow A Radiant You by Crystal Razor on

dldzdlny00719wp0191
untitled shoot 3695

31 Reviews for A Radiant You by Crystal Razor

Melisa · Married on 09/02/2017

I am SO GLAD that I chose Crystal and her crew, they are simply THE BEST!!! For my hair trial Crystal did a total of 3 hairstyles (!!) for me. The first two were two updos, and the third was a half up half down style. I thought we would just do the one hairstyle and that would be it, but Crystal was the one who suggested we take my hair down from the updo for my bridal shower. Instead of putting it down fully she did half up half down so I could see this style, as I was fluctuating between doing an updo or half up half down. I LOVED the updo she did, and the half up half down came out beautiful was well. For my makeup Shonte did a fabulous job and really listened to what I wanted. Everyone was complimenting me so much throughout the day on my hair and makeup, and it lasted 12+ hours! I took pictures earlier in the day and then closer to midnight that night, and everything still held up and looked great! I knew that I had to book them for my wedding day!

I booked Crystal and Shonte for hair and makeup services for me, my mom, my mother-in-law, and my flower girl. Day of they arrived right on time, and since the other hair and makeup company had started much earlier that morning for my bridesmaids in the living room of the hotel suite, Crystal and Shonte setup in the bedroom. Despite the cramped quarters of their work space they worked efficiently and smoothly. My mom and mother-in-law are minimalists with their everyday makeup, and Shonte made sure to follow their direction on what they were envisioning. Overall their hair and makeup looked stunning, and they were VERY HAPPY with their looks. Crystal did my flower girls hair (10 years old), and also did an awesome job. For my hair and makeup, all I can say is WOW. It was everything I've ever hoped for, and I was so so so pleased with how I looked. Crystal and Shonte were a dream to work with, and I highly recommend them! Thank you Crystal and Shonte!!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Pooja · Married on 06/18/2016

Crystal and her team did a fantastic job - everyone looked and felt beautiful, and I was so happy with my hair and makeup with the wedding and reception. I had a traditional Indian wedding, and I could tell Crystal did her homework in terms of helping me create a hairstyle that would hold the weight of my chunni. She was attentive, listened to me, and was knowledgeable about what would work in front of the camera. Her makeup artist, Shonte, was also wonderful and did an amazing job with makeup. I had nothing but positive experiences with Crystal from the time I first spoke with her on the phone. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Dana · Married on 06/11/2016

Wow! Crystal is talented and so professional! We had 9 people needing hair and makeup, and she brought in 2 assistants and got us all ready according to schedule. As the bride, I only had a Pinterest board full of various ideas...she came over for the trial and didn't leave until I was happy. She was always ontime, patient, and very professional. She was super responsive anytime I'd e-mail her. I cannot say enough about Crystal and her team. I loved how everyone's hair and makeup turned out -- thank you Crystal!!!

Sent on 07/04/2016

A Radiant You by Crystal Razor FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Haircuts, Updos / Styling

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Radiant You by Crystal Razor 1
    $10.00 off you Hair Trial
    Mention you found me on Wedding Wire and enjoy $10.00 off your hair trial!

• Yonkers, 10710 See on map