Bronxville, NY 10708 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Lauren Make Up

www.ashleylaurenmakeup.com Servcing NY, CT, NJ- On-site location. Ashley Lauren is passionate to beautify, simplify and de-stress you on your wedding day. Offering long-wearing, air-brush foundation and customized eyelashes. She wants every bride to feel gorgeous inside and out. Traveling to every bride-ensuring a stress-free, relaxed day. Call TODAY for your trial. www.ashleylaurenmakeup.com

Serving New York City, Westchester, Rockland and Fairfield County.

Like US on Facebook.

Ashley Lauren Make Up 1
Ashley Lauren Make Up 2
  • Jenecke

Jenecke Casolino · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Team with Extraordinary Talent!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I used Ashley Lauren Beauty Lounge for my hair and make up for my bridal shower and ended up canceling my already contracted wedding make up/hair artist (paid a hefty cancellation fee!) because I felt SO much more comfortable with Ashley's team. They are EXTREMELY nice and actually CARE about what your hair and make up look like - not once did I feel they rushed or convinced me to like anything related to my hair or make up. They were extremely timely and professional on top of being true beauty experts! All the females in my family also now use Ashley Lauren Beauty Lounge because the girls have become like family! I will DEFINITELY be using Ashley's beauty team in the future (even for simple haircuts!). Marianna did my makeup for my wedding and it was honestly so perfect! All the girls do beautiful work! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2019

Simply Beautiful

Ashley and her team are absolute professionals. They arrived early and really listened to my bridesmaids and how they wanted to look. Ashley even offered to touch up some of the girls’ makeup at the end of the session in case they wanted their eyeliner thicker, more blush, etc. I felt beautiful on the day of my wedding, and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous. Thank you for helping us feel great in the day of my wedding!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Rachel Fraioli · Married on 05/10/2019

Wedding hair & makeup!

I used ALBL for my wedding on May 10th, 2019, and I am very pleased with the services provided. Amanda did my makeup, Sam and Amanda teamed up to do the bridesmaids/my mother’s makeup, and Gabby did hair. Let me start by saying I had 3 makeup trials and 2 hair trials prior to coming to Amanda and Gabby. I was feeling hopeless, frustrated, misunderstood, and panicked that I would not find the right look for my wedding day. I had my eye on Amanda’s work (she has a great portfolio of her work on Instagram) for a while at that point, and regret not going to her sooner, as my gut told me from the start that she was the right one for the task. When I sat down with her at my trial, she asked to see pictures of what I liked and didn’t like from my previous trials, and what look I was going for. She broke each individual picture down and reassured me why the looks I didn’t like didn’t work for me—the foundation was the wrong color (almost ORANGE from one trial) and too cakey, the highlighter made my face look gray, etc. Then I showed her what I did like about other pictures, and I knew we were on the same page. She gets “in the zone” when she starts working her magic, and I remember looking in the mirror at the end of trial and feeling a huge wave of relief. The day of the wedding was no exception, she delivered above and beyond for my look. I had her do a little more than the trial and I’m glad I did, because it looked great in pictures. Sam also delivered an outstanding job to my bridesmaids, so many girls LOVED what she did for them. She did my maid of honor’s makeup, who happens to be getting married next year, and we all agreed that the look she got should be replicated for her wedding day because it really complimented her well. I looked at Gabby’s Instagram for hair inspiration and I admired her work and wanted to try her for a trial. She also asked to see pictures from past trials, and pictures of what I wanted for my day-of look. I had a ton of extensions that she had no problem incorporating into my look. I even went to her before the wedding to get my hair trimmed because I trusted that she wouldn’t chop off more than I asked. I spoke to her about tweaking the look just slightly and she was on board. I was very happy with the hair style she gave me the day of and all of the bridesmaids loved their hair. They came the morning of on time and ready to rock and they did an amazing job. I also bugged them on Instagram with any questions I had leading up to the big day and they were quick to respond and extremely helpful! I would highly recommend ALBL for your hair and makeup services. THANK YOU for making my special day as amazing as it was!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Award

Ashley Lauren Make Up FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 78.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 185.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 156.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 173.00