Hair By Britt Reviews

Hair By Britt 6
Hair By Britt 7

Amanda Mccarthy · Married on 08/10/2019

Hair stayed all night!

Britt did an amazing job doing hair for 7 ladies this past weekend for my August 2019 wedding. She brought Pinterest inspiration to reality and worked quickly while maintaining a friendly, upbeat attitude. I was amazed at how well my hair stayed all night. It looked the same at the sparkler exit as it did during the first look. All of my bridesmaids also loved their hair. Do yourself a favor and book Britt!! Her prices are also very reasonable.

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Hair By Britt 8
    Hair By Britt 9

Amanda Mccarthy · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful experience!

Britt was fantastic and I would encourage any bride to hire her! I was married Aug of 2019 in Westchester and as I think back on my vendors, Britt was one of the best choices. Leading up to the wedding she was organized, responsive, and all around great to work with. On the day of the wedding she arrived on time (a few minutes early!) and stuck to the schedule all morning. She took inspiration pictures from me and my bridesmaids and turned them all into reality. Britt has an easy going personality yet is very organized when it comes to staying on schedule -- the exact combination you want on your wedding day! Perhaps best of all, despite being outside for pictures and the ceremony our hair stayed in place all night. Hire Britt, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 07/27/2019

Bridal and Bridal party hair

My experience working with Brit was amazing from start to finish. She is so kind, very responsive and extremely informative and organized. She made everything a breeze. Even though she was not available to do my event, she organized for me to meet with Christine for a hair trial and I loved how Christine did my hair! She listened to exactly what I wanted. She and Athena came to do hair for myself, my bridal party, flower girls and mother of the groom and bride. They made the whole day fun and calm, and everyone looked amazing. They worked with everyone’s unique hair style and according to pictures of preferred styles. Christine’s styling was amazing. My hair stayed in all night - people complimented it throughout. Not only did she do an unbelievable job styling everyone’s hair, but she is so sweet and such a calming presence. Thank you Brit, Christine and Athena!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Kate Waldwick · Married on 07/21/2019

Great hair styling and organization!

Britt and her team were amazing. Britt created my dream hair style and all of my bridesmaids looked amazing. My mom has shorter hair, and she was able to create a great look for her as well. I also liked that Britt was proactive in communication and extremely punctual with keeping everyone on schedule. I cannot emphasize enough how nice it is to have someone be so organized and on top of it.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Terasa

Terasa · Married on 06/21/2019

Britt is who need for your wedding day hair!

Britt and her assistant arrived early, and completed everyone on time. Her attention to detail is excellent. She listened carefully to the vision I had and did exactly like I wanted. My hair exceeded my expectations and even turned out BETTER then the photo I showed her. I feel like rarely happens! I was blown away how my hair lasted perfectly throughout the whole night. Britt was a pleasure to have around during the morning getting ready. She has a fun upbeat personality, but takes her job seriously and made sure we stuck to the schedule and stayed on time. The result was a super fun, very enjoyable morning and everyone's hair turned out fantastic! I highly recommend Britt to all the brides in Hudson Valley Area!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Hair By Britt 10
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend!

Britt and Gina were absolutely incredible! They made me and my bridesmaids so happy. From the initial communication to the day of my wedding, Britt is professional, understanding and just wanted to make me happy. She always responds in a timely manner and showed up very early on the day of my wedding to ensure everything was set up when I got there. Best of all- my wedding was in mid-June and even with the muggy weather my hair stayed all day/night! I couldn't recommend her more!!

• Sheila

Sheila Estepan · Married on 05/11/2019

Britt is warm and an absolute pleasure to work with. She was patient and helped me figure out a perfect hairstyle for my wedding day.

By far one of my favorite vendors that I worked with at my wedding. I will definitely be using her again for future occasions

Hair By Britt 11
    Hair By Britt 12

Tara · Married on 04/27/2019

Exceptional experience working with Britt!

I am so happy that I found Britt for my wedding hair. She made the entire process so easy and was so lovely to work with. My bridesmaids were all very pleased as well. She worked with me trying out a few styles during our trial until we both felt the look was perfect. Everyone comments on my hair and how great it was so happy she helped make the day so perfect for us! I highly recommend her for your big day!

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience!

I was really happy to have booked Britt for my wedding in late September. I especially appreciated her flexibility in trying some new hair accessories with me the day of the wedding (ultimately decided to stick with what we agreed on during our trial), and to do a later start time for the bridal party since we didn't want to have to start getting ready at 8 AM. All of the girls loved the way the looked, and Britt and her assistant Gina breezed through all of them right on schedule. Britt came back for touch-ups right before my ceremony which made a big difference, too.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Caroline · Married on 09/28/2018

Incredibly talented!!

I used Britt for my hair and my bridesmaid's hair for my wedding last month and she was amazing!!! She is incredibly talented and an absolute artist!! I met with her for a trial several months before the wedding and we tried several different hairstyles,all of which looked fabulous!! For my wedding day, Britt made custom hair extensions which matched my hair color perfectly and styled my hair in a beautiful half back style with loose curls. My hair looked beautiful and natural and was exactly like I has envisioned it! All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous -- everyone's hair looked gorgeous and stayed throughout the night! I would absolutely recommend Britt to anyone looking for an amazing and talented hair stylist for their wedding day!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Hair By Britt 13
    Hair By Britt 14

Hair By Britt's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for the review Carly! It was such a pleasure working with you. Was such a fun day! I wish you and your husband the best of luck, always! Much love - Britt
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 08/04/2018

Brittany is amazing! my daughter had a very large bridal party and all of them have a lot of long hair, and Brittany was able to keep on schedule and every girl she did looked beautiful! everyone was happy! she is also very calm - no drama! and arrived on time! she also did me (MOB) - and it was a very humid day, with an outside ceremony and she was able to totally get the look i wanted and it was perfect! the room was very hectic with bridal party, moms and grannies, makeup girls and other hair girls so it really could have been tense - but everything went so smooth! i highly recommend Brittany!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Hair By Britt's reply:

Thank you, Claudia for the great review! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and your daughter. It was a fun day, styling hair for all you ladies. I hope the wedding was a blast! Best wishes, always - Britt :)

Liza · Married on 06/02/2018

Britt and her team were great. They were so easy to work with and made our getting experience seamless!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Hair By Britt's reply:

Thank you, Liza! It was a pleasure working with you and all of your ladies! Best wishes with you new ventures!! - Britt

Elana · Married on 05/06/2018

Britt was amazing to work with for my wedding in May! She is an extremely talented hair stylist! I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. She was incredibly responsive from the time I contacted her. She was very organized and prepared and had everyone ready on time. Most importantly, she made me and the rest of my bridal party feel glamorous on my wedding day. She brought an assistant to help with setting hair, but she styled everyone’s hair herself. She did hair for 9 people, giving everyone the unique style that they wanted. Everyone was happy with their look and raved about her! In addition, her high energy helped us enjoy our early morning start. Any bride would be lucky to have Britt style their hair on their special day!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Hair By Britt's reply:

Thank you so much Elana! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family and friends. I wish you and your husband the best, always!! :)

Kerrie · Married on 03/22/2018

Britt and her assistant Gina made me and my bridal party look beautiful for my wedding on 3/23/18. She showed up on time and worked quickly and efficiently to set and style all 10 girls! She was patiently, friendly, and is amazingly talented with the ability to look at any pinterest photo my girls threw at her and bring it to life! Not only did she create beautiful styles, but they stayed put all night, even curls stayed in our hair for 10+ hours! Britt was absolutely amazing and I can't thank her enough for all the work she did to make us all look stunning!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Hair By Britt's reply:

Hi Kerrie! Thank you kindly for the review! I am so pleased to hear how happy you and your ladies were with Gina and my services. We had such a fun day styling hair for you and your loved ones. I wish you and your husband the best of luck! Best wishes and thanks again! -Britt :)

Cristina · Married on 11/04/2017

Britt was absolutely amazing, along with her assistant Gina. I had a total of 11 people getting hair done for my wedding. From the day I met Britt at the trial I had a great feeling about her and I was right. My hair came out exactly as I had envisioned and I received compliments all day. All my braidsmaids’ updos were gorgeous and it didn’t even take her very long. She really has the talent for this job, and I would recommend her to any of my family or friends in need of a hair stylist. I couldn’t be happier with how everyone’s hair turned out, especially mine!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Hair By Britt's reply:

Thank you for such kind words, Cristina! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. Best wishes to all of you! XOXO - Britt :)

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2017

Britt was amazing! From the very beginning when I contacted her, she was very responsive, helpful and lovely to work with, all the way through to my wedding day. I had two trials with her and was happy both times but on the wedding day she exceeded my expectations. My hair was beautiful and so was my mom and 7 bridesmaids. Everyone looked gorgeous thanks to Britt, she is very talented. Since we had 9 people getting hair done Britt brought her assistant who was also great. They were on time to set up and also finished on time. I highly recommend working with Britt on your wedding day!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Hair By Britt's reply:

Thank you Michelle! It was a pleasure working with you and your ladies! All the best to you and your husband. :)

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2017

I wish this review could include a picture because it truly is worth a thousand words. I got married in July and when I tell you I received more compliments on my hair than anything else (and we received a whole lot of compliments on our vendors), I am not kidding!!! My hair was absolutely incredible and I felt so beautiful - thanks to Britt! She is, without a doubt, the best wedding hairstylist I have ever encountered.

At my trial, we worked together to find the look - she works swiftly and has a gut sense of what looks great on different women. I wanted an undo that was classic, sophisticated, very Grace Kelly. As we worked through different options she expressed her opinion in just the right manner - I respected her thoughts and needed an expert to help me decide what would look best. She is just that - confident and masterful. She took photos from every angle to record the look for the day of, and also worked with my mom, the mother of the bride, to do a trial and settle on the right look. We also learned that Britt is very careful to not use toxic sprays and is conscious of women with sensitivities and will accommodate with different products.

Britt does every woman's hair herself on the day of the wedding - she brings an assistant to set everyone's hair but she is the one to style. I had heard that Britt's hair stays in place ALL NIGHT and it was absolutely true - she knows how to style hair that looks like perfection throughout the evening and can work from any picture on Pinterest. And all of my bridesmaids looked fabulous all night!

Britt is also a supreme professional and incredibly warm - I loved working with her prior to the big day. She put together a schedule for all the women and focuses to ensure the morning moves at a swift pace.

I will forever be in awe of and grateful to Britt as I look back at my wedding photos!! My hair absolutely made the look and you are a master of your art! Thank you Britt, you're the best!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Hair By Britt's reply:

Thank you Jenna! I had a great experience working with you up all the way up to the day of your wedding. You, your mom, along with the rest of the ladies made your big day fun and exciting for me. I wish you and your husband all the best! XO

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Britt was amazing! She was so easy to work with and so talented. My hair as well as the hair of all my maids and our moms looked stunning. She was on time and worked perfectly with Essie, the makeup artist. They had a set schedule and were done a head of time! We had her assistant as well because our group was large and it was worth it! Britt was very accommodating too when I decided to make a small stylistic change to my hair after the trial. She was totally open to what I wanted to do an was able to do it perfectly the day of.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Hair By Britt's reply:

Hi Lauren, thank you for the review and for the kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you. Best wishes to you and your husband. :)

Chelsea · Married on 04/21/2017

Britt did my hair for my wedding April 2017. She was so professional and on time. She did not only my hair but my mothers and 9 bridesmaids. My hair was perfection! She took not only my vision but everyone's hair visions were what we all wanted. When I went for my trial she was best. She was open to everything and major plus for myself she is great with all different textures of hair. My makeup artist Essie worked harmoniously together. They worked to create a time schedule for everyone so the morning moved perfectly. So perfect it was 15 minutes early to much ceremony. I highly reccomend Brittany she is talented and very professional and very reasonable prices! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Hair By Britt's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Chelsea! It was a pleasure working with you on your big day. Can't wait to see the pics! :)

Kristin · Married on 04/08/2017

Britt was a pleasure to work with. From the trial all the way to the day of she made everything happen flawlessly. My bridesmaids looked incredible, my hair was perfect, and it lasted all night. Britt was so helpful during my trial to make sure that I had a style that suited my taste as well as helped me show off my dress. Everything was perfection!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Kristine · Married on 03/31/2017

I used Britt for my wedding this weekend. She did my and my Maid of Honor and Bridesmaid's hair. She was wonderful! I had two hair trials and she did our hair exactly like we wanted. The girls printed out two pictures and their hair came out even better then the pictures. My hair was gorgeous and it was pouring rain and my hair looked exactly like it did in the morning! My curls were still gorgeous the next day! She is very friendly and extremely talented. I will use Britt again if I have anywhere I need to get my hair done. I would recommend her to anyone! She made me look like a princess!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Hair By Britt's reply:

Hi Kristine! Thanks for the review. I loved working with you and your girls. I can't wait to see pictures. Best wishes to you and your husband! :)

Marianne · Married on 11/19/2016

I highly recommend Britt! Her work is outstanding and I felt beautiful on my wedding day. My bridesmaids were very happy, too!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Hadass · Married on 11/13/2016

I feel so lucky to have found Britt for my wedding this past weekend! Both Britt and her associate Gianna were phenomenal. My, and all of my bridesmaids', hair was perfect the ENTIRE DAY. It looked soft, shiny, and elegant from 9am until midnight (when I fell asleep). I jumped, I twirled, I swing-danced...not even the wind or my veil could mess up my curls! Britt is pure magic! Great energy, really nice, and so professional. I especially loved that my entire bridal party finished ahead of schedule. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 01/17/2017
  • Isabella

Isabella · Married on 10/29/2016

Brittany was awesome! She's so friendly and organized. The girls looked beautiful and she was able to recreate the hairstyles that my bridesmaids wanted. My hair came out amazing. I definitely recommend Brittany for bridal hair.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

I was referred to Brittany through my cousin and I'm so happy that I found her! I knew from the second I met Britt that she would be my hair stylist on my big day! She is just so enthusiastic, sweet, honest and patient. Brittany truly wants to know your vision and will go above and beyond to make it happen. The trial went amazing, so I couldn't imagine my hair possibly looking any better on the day of my wedding...but IT DID! I can't thank you enough, Britt! You made my vision come to life and more! You are such a gifted artist. I feel so fortunate to have had such a talented professional provide me with my dream hair on such a special day. You are simply amazing. Any bride would be lucky to have you as their stylist. Thank you so much for making my special day that more special. I am forever grateful!

Sent on 10/30/2016