Hair By Brittany Reviews

107 Reviews for Hair By Brittany

107 Hair By Brittany Reviews

Caroline · Married on 09/28/2018

Incredibly talented!!

I used Britt for my hair and my bridesmaid's hair for my wedding last month and she was amazing!!! She is incredibly talented and an absolute artist!! I met with her for a trial several months before the wedding and we tried several different hairstyles,all of which looked fabulous!! For my wedding day, Britt made custom hair extensions which matched my hair color perfectly and styled my hair in a beautiful half back style with loose curls. My hair looked beautiful and natural and was exactly like I has envisioned it! All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous -- everyone's hair looked gorgeous and stayed throughout the night! I would absolutely recommend Britt to anyone looking for an amazing and talented hair stylist for their wedding day!!

Hair By Brittany 1
    Hair By Brittany 2

Claudia · Married on 08/04/2018

Brittany is amazing! my daughter had a very large bridal party and all of them have a lot of long hair, and Brittany was able to keep on schedule and every girl she did looked beautiful! everyone was happy! she is also very calm - no drama! and arrived on time! she also did me (MOB) - and it was a very humid day, with an outside ceremony and she was able to totally get the look i wanted and it was perfect! the room was very hectic with bridal party, moms and grannies, makeup girls and other hair girls so it really could have been tense - but everything went so smooth! i highly recommend Brittany!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Hair By Brittany's reply:

Thank you, Claudia for the great review! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and your daughter. It was a fun day, styling hair for all you ladies. I hope the wedding was a blast! Best wishes, always - Britt :)

Liza · Married on 06/02/2018

Britt and her team were great. They were so easy to work with and made our getting experience seamless!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Hair By Brittany's reply:

Thank you, Liza! It was a pleasure working with you and all of your ladies! Best wishes with you new ventures!! - Britt

Elana · Married on 05/06/2018

Britt was amazing to work with for my wedding in May! She is an extremely talented hair stylist! I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. She was incredibly responsive from the time I contacted her. She was very organized and prepared and had everyone ready on time. Most importantly, she made me and the rest of my bridal party feel glamorous on my wedding day. She brought an assistant to help with setting hair, but she styled everyone’s hair herself. She did hair for 9 people, giving everyone the unique style that they wanted. Everyone was happy with their look and raved about her! In addition, her high energy helped us enjoy our early morning start. Any bride would be lucky to have Britt style their hair on their special day!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Hair By Brittany's reply:

Thank you so much Elana! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family and friends. I wish you and your husband the best, always!! :)

Cristina · Married on 11/04/2017

Britt was absolutely amazing, along with her assistant Gina. I had a total of 11 people getting hair done for my wedding. From the day I met Britt at the trial I had a great feeling about her and I was right. My hair came out exactly as I had envisioned and I received compliments all day. All my braidsmaids’ updos were gorgeous and it didn’t even take her very long. She really has the talent for this job, and I would recommend her to any of my family or friends in need of a hair stylist. I couldn’t be happier with how everyone’s hair turned out, especially mine!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Hair By Brittany's reply:

Thank you for such kind words, Cristina! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. Best wishes to all of you! XOXO - Britt :)

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2017

Britt was amazing! From the very beginning when I contacted her, she was very responsive, helpful and lovely to work with, all the way through to my wedding day. I had two trials with her and was happy both times but on the wedding day she exceeded my expectations. My hair was beautiful and so was my mom and 7 bridesmaids. Everyone looked gorgeous thanks to Britt, she is very talented. Since we had 9 people getting hair done Britt brought her assistant who was also great. They were on time to set up and also finished on time. I highly recommend working with Britt on your wedding day!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Hair By Brittany's reply:

Thank you Michelle! It was a pleasure working with you and your ladies! All the best to you and your husband. :)

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2017

I wish this review could include a picture because it truly is worth a thousand words. I got married in July and when I tell you I received more compliments on my hair than anything else (and we received a whole lot of compliments on our vendors), I am not kidding!!! My hair was absolutely incredible and I felt so beautiful - thanks to Britt! She is, without a doubt, the best wedding hairstylist I have ever encountered.

At my trial, we worked together to find the look - she works swiftly and has a gut sense of what looks great on different women. I wanted an undo that was classic, sophisticated, very Grace Kelly. As we worked through different options she expressed her opinion in just the right manner - I respected her thoughts and needed an expert to help me decide what would look best. She is just that - confident and masterful. She took photos from every angle to record the look for the day of, and also worked with my mom, the mother of the bride, to do a trial and settle on the right look. We also learned that Britt is very careful to not use toxic sprays and is conscious of women with sensitivities and will accommodate with different products.

Britt does every woman's hair herself on the day of the wedding - she brings an assistant to set everyone's hair but she is the one to style. I had heard that Britt's hair stays in place ALL NIGHT and it was absolutely true - she knows how to style hair that looks like perfection throughout the evening and can work from any picture on Pinterest. And all of my bridesmaids looked fabulous all night!

Britt is also a supreme professional and incredibly warm - I loved working with her prior to the big day. She put together a schedule for all the women and focuses to ensure the morning moves at a swift pace.

I will forever be in awe of and grateful to Britt as I look back at my wedding photos!! My hair absolutely made the look and you are a master of your art! Thank you Britt, you're the best!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Hair By Brittany's reply:

Thank you Jenna! I had a great experience working with you up all the way up to the day of your wedding. You, your mom, along with the rest of the ladies made your big day fun and exciting for me. I wish you and your husband all the best! XO

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Britt was amazing! She was so easy to work with and so talented. My hair as well as the hair of all my maids and our moms looked stunning. She was on time and worked perfectly with Essie, the makeup artist. They had a set schedule and were done a head of time! We had her assistant as well because our group was large and it was worth it! Britt was very accommodating too when I decided to make a small stylistic change to my hair after the trial. She was totally open to what I wanted to do an was able to do it perfectly the day of.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Hair By Brittany's reply:

Hi Lauren, thank you for the review and for the kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you. Best wishes to you and your husband. :)

Chelsea · Married on 04/21/2017

Britt did my hair for my wedding April 2017. She was so professional and on time. She did not only my hair but my mothers and 9 bridesmaids. My hair was perfection! She took not only my vision but everyone's hair visions were what we all wanted. When I went for my trial she was best. She was open to everything and major plus for myself she is great with all different textures of hair. My makeup artist Essie worked harmoniously together. They worked to create a time schedule for everyone so the morning moved perfectly. So perfect it was 15 minutes early to much ceremony. I highly reccomend Brittany she is talented and very professional and very reasonable prices! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Hair By Brittany's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Chelsea! It was a pleasure working with you on your big day. Can't wait to see the pics! :)

Kristin · Married on 04/08/2017

Britt was a pleasure to work with. From the trial all the way to the day of she made everything happen flawlessly. My bridesmaids looked incredible, my hair was perfect, and it lasted all night. Britt was so helpful during my trial to make sure that I had a style that suited my taste as well as helped me show off my dress. Everything was perfection!

Kristine · Married on 03/31/2017

I used Britt for my wedding this weekend. She did my and my Maid of Honor and Bridesmaid's hair. She was wonderful! I had two hair trials and she did our hair exactly like we wanted. The girls printed out two pictures and their hair came out even better then the pictures. My hair was gorgeous and it was pouring rain and my hair looked exactly like it did in the morning! My curls were still gorgeous the next day! She is very friendly and extremely talented. I will use Britt again if I have anywhere I need to get my hair done. I would recommend her to anyone! She made me look like a princess!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Hair By Brittany's reply:

Hi Kristine! Thanks for the review. I loved working with you and your girls. I can't wait to see pictures. Best wishes to you and your husband! :)

Marianne · Married on 11/19/2016

I highly recommend Britt! Her work is outstanding and I felt beautiful on my wedding day. My bridesmaids were very happy, too!

Hadass · Married on 11/13/2016

I feel so lucky to have found Britt for my wedding this past weekend! Both Britt and her associate Gianna were phenomenal. My, and all of my bridesmaids', hair was perfect the ENTIRE DAY. It looked soft, shiny, and elegant from 9am until midnight (when I fell asleep). I jumped, I twirled, I swing-danced...not even the wind or my veil could mess up my curls! Britt is pure magic! Great energy, really nice, and so professional. I especially loved that my entire bridal party finished ahead of schedule. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Isabella

Isabella · Married on 10/29/2016

Brittany was awesome! She's so friendly and organized. The girls looked beautiful and she was able to recreate the hairstyles that my bridesmaids wanted. My hair came out amazing. I definitely recommend Brittany for bridal hair.

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

I was referred to Brittany through my cousin and I'm so happy that I found her! I knew from the second I met Britt that she would be my hair stylist on my big day! She is just so enthusiastic, sweet, honest and patient. Brittany truly wants to know your vision and will go above and beyond to make it happen. The trial went amazing, so I couldn't imagine my hair possibly looking any better on the day of my wedding...but IT DID! I can't thank you enough, Britt! You made my vision come to life and more! You are such a gifted artist. I feel so fortunate to have had such a talented professional provide me with my dream hair on such a special day. You are simply amazing. Any bride would be lucky to have you as their stylist. Thank you so much for making my special day that more special. I am forever grateful!

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

I hired Britt after speaking with Essie from Xpressive Faces makeup. Britt and Essie work together on occasion, which made the wedding morning incredibly easy since they know how to work with each other. Britt did a beautiful job on all our hair, I was so impressed! For my trial, Britt listened closely and created a beautiful style. She also gave us lots of important details to make sure everything went smoothly on the morning of the wedding. If you want a professional and talented hair stylist, hire Britt!

I had a wonderful experience. Brittany unfortunately was booked the day of my wedding but I had her associate Gianna. Gianna was absolutely AMAZING! She understood exactly what I was looking for and did a great job on my bridal party as well! Both Brittany and Gianna were great to coordinate with and work with. I would definitely recommend them to others!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Hair By Brittany's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! Gianna and I are happy to know you had a pleasant experience. We wish you and your husband the best of luck! Warm wishes from Brittany and Gianna! :)

Abbi · Married on 09/18/2016

Brittany styled my hair for my September wedding and I could not have been more thrilled with the results. From my first contact with Brittany through the wedding day, she was professional, efficient, and organized. She was incredibly responsive to emails and any questions or concerns I had throughout the process. I could not have been happier with her styling of my hair. I was going for an old Hollywood glamour look with elegant waves and curls. Not only did my hair look AMAZING, but the style held up the ENTIRE night, and we had very hot and humid weather for our outdoor photos and ceremony. For my bridal party, Brittany was able to take women with vastly different hair types, lengths, and textures and create beautiful updos that held up through hours of photos and dancing. In addition to doing absolutely beautiful hairstyles, Brittany was a calming and relaxing presence during an incredibly stressful morning. She was so organized and prepared that it really put us all at ease and allowed us to actually enjoy getting ready for the wedding. I would highly recommend Brittany for any and all hair styling needs!!

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

I knew that I wanted to have an updo so my hair would be out of my face and I wouldnt get too hot. When I went for my trial I had pictures and Brittany worked her magic and gave me a great updo that worked for me. I had decided to change my updo up a little and e-mailed Britt about it she responded right away. The day of my wedding my hair was perfect, exactly what I wanted! I had 7 Bridesmaids plus my mother and Brittany did an amazing job on all of us and with time to spare!! My hair lasted all through the night and the after party, Britt made me feel like a princess on my special day!

Tracey · Married on 09/09/2016

Brittany is the best! She does such a spectacular job and really takes her time on every single person's hair, no matter the request - and she never gets stressed! We had 7 ladies who needed their hair done and everyone was so happy with the result. My sister in law even changed her mind on the style after Brittany was done and she made sure she had time at the end to adjust it so she was satisfied. No task is too large for Brittany - she really is an expert with all types of hair and made the day that much less stressful.

Angela · Married on 08/20/2016

Britt is FANTASTIC - from the hair trial, to the day-of and in between, she was great to work with and such a talent. She did my hair and a few of my bridesmaids, and everyone was so happy with their styles. She was so focused on making sure I was happy with the final look, I truly appreciated it. Plus - I got endless compliments on my hair and really loved the final look.

Britt is professional, friendly and warm - the type of person you want with you the morning of your wedding. HIGHLY recommended!

Elaina · Married on 07/30/2016

I am so, so happy that Brittany was my hair stylist at my wedding! From our first interaction, she was extremely professional, warm, and accommodating. She was very organized leading up to the day, making sure that we had a timeline so that the day flowed extremely smoothly (I had a fairly large bridal party!). The day of the wedding, she made each and every one of us look stunning, and the hair HELD up even in the heat of a late July night (Brittany did come back to do touch ups, which was fantastic!). My bridesmaids were extremely happy with their hair, and one commented that it's the best her hair has ever looked after having it done. She was able to execute each girls' requested style, and to provide feedback and ideas to make them look even more amazing. Best of all, she is a kind, sweet person and she was truly a delight to have in the bridal room the day of the wedding. HIGHLY recommend!

Michelle · Married on 07/02/2016

Brittany did hair for my wedding on July 2nd, 2016. She was AMAZING! Brittany is a true professional: she replied to emails immediately, was extremely accommodating, and she stayed smiling the whole time. I made a last minute hair style change (that wasn't rehearsed at our trial) and was a bit nervous because I wasn't sure what is was going to look like, but Brittany perfectly executed my vision on the first try on the day of my wedding! She did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and mother-in-law's hair and everyone was really happy. Highly recommend!!

Brittany is so professional, responsive, and talented. I changed my hairstyle from the bridal trial last minute (a DRASTIC change--from Hollywood waves at the trial, to a romantic updo) and she did an incredible job. I showed her an array of photos and verbalized what I liked about the styles and the result was EXACTLY what I liked and needed. She put all of my waist-length thick hair up into a gorgeous updo with the speed of a true expert, and it looked perfectly coiffed. I took photos on a boat (imagine all the wind at we were on the boat) hours later and my hair was still in place. She did an excellent job with my bridesmaids and mother (varying lengths and hair textures)--people were in and out of her chair so fast and the styles looked like they took hours worth of time. Book Brittany if you want to work with an organized stylist who arrives early to set up, works efficiently, and does a beautiful job. The least you could do for yourself as a bride is book a hair trial with her in White Plains--SO worth it, and it was convenient for me to get there (I live and work in NYC). Thank you Brittany, for making me look the most elegant I've ever looked! I can't wait to get you some professional shots!