Glen Cove, NY 11542 Map · Phone number

About Hair by Alison Farfan

Hair by Alison Farfan is a wedding hairstylist based out of Long Island , New York. Alison is the owner of this fabulous company. She seeks to create an unforgettable experience for each one of her clients, offering on-site services in order to accommodate couples located all across the New York and Tri-State areas. Should a client require services further away, Alison encourages them to reach out and inquire about destination hairstyling.

Alison considers what she does to be a dream come true, and she endeavors to instill that feeling in each of her clients as they prepare to walk down the aisle. She is available to create gorgeous styles and can provide one on one hair trials so that her clients can get a taste for the services available.

Follow Hair by Alison Farfan on

Other couples have also viewed

• EDA beauty Hair & Makeup
062da8a6c16f809a 1530213791 621b1250a53d2dad 1530213790 bc61e03409568d9a 153021

15 Reviews for Hair by Alison Farfan

• Deanna

Deanna · Married on 10/17/2020

Beyond my expectations amazing and kindest person

This review is way overdue! Alison from beginning to end was such a pleasure to work with! I know in the future when I need my hair styled for an event she will be my go to person! Getting married during Covid and all the restrictions was stressful with the uncertainty and changes; however, Alison helped ease any worries with being flexible and understanding and just a kind person! Honestly, I heard horror stories with vendors and I never once got any added stress when talking with Alison! I also used Alison for my engagement shoot which was was rescheduled a few time due to weather and Covid shut down and Alison was amazing with all of the changes! On my wedding day, she went beyond my expectations! The second stylist was so so good at which one of my bridesmaids whose been in about 10 weddings said this was her best hair out of all! I had tie-in extensions on the day of wedding and Alison was able to work with them no problem! She also made me feel so special, listening and checking in with how I was feeling about my hair. She honestly was so open to any critiques and changes I would want..which I had zero need to ask for changes she got my vision spot on! Alison’s patience and ability to listen is a rare quality! Zero ego ever seen and her ability to stay calm while working with anxious wedding party members was something I so appreciated! Alison also stayed with me during my first look and portrait shots with my Husband.. something I would recommend because I did not realize how much of a stress reducer that would of been! Alison was at times holding my bouquet, lip gloss ...omg not even in her job description but was so graceful and a truly genuine person! I hit it off with Alison from day one at my hair trial and felt so comfortable with every interaction we had! I highly recommend and her Instagram page just simply speaks for its self showing you her skills!! Book her!!!

Sent on 03/01/2021

Courtney K. · Married on 10/10/2020

The absolute best

Alison is absolutely AMAZING!!!! My wedding day would not have been the same without her, she truly goes above and beyond. Not only is she crazy talented and mastered both looks I wanted without ever doing a trial (I didn’t have time to squeeze one it), she is also the absolute BEST energy to have by your side on your wedding day!! She was there from morning to night, making sure that I was calm and that everything went smoothly. Everyone was blown away by her talent and skill. We had a range of different styles requested between the moms and bridesmaids, and everyone looked perfect and was raving over the results! I would book her a million times over and could not imagine the day happening without her.

Thank you endlessly, Alison, for making my wedding so perfect and all that you contributed. I can not wait to work together again in May and forever!! ♥️♥️

Sent on 10/16/2020

Courtney K. · Married on 10/10/2020

The absolute best

Sent on 10/16/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hair by Alison Farfan FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• Glen Cove, NY, 11542 See on map
    Location of (Hair by Alison Farfan)